Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup (42044 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For Women's AFCON With Win Against Ivory Coast / Congratulations Falcons Qualify At The Expense Of Var / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by helinues: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by AAA593: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yes o. I hope say ebere and chikwelu no go play again

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Valleys(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong.

Edited: While is it that people want you to always reason the way they do? For goodness sake we are complex beings. Which kind of irrationality is this? I mean Germany will send them home. I would prefer they prove me wrong than to be disappointed. If this makes me less of a Nigerian, then, all of you that are more Nigerian should go and receive a national honour.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
No calculator things for this round

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by helinues: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong

At least it is another opportunity for our girls to show case their talents.. Scouts are watching

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cameroon also qualified. Congrats Super Falcons and Indomitable Lionesses.

Too bad they will most likely be going home in the next round sad

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
People always writing off Nigeria, we are blessed with football permutation grin

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:
Cameroon also qualified. Congrats Falcons and Lionesses.

Just because na Germany.. abeg Go naija Go! grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by OMOTOWO(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
A
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by tony9k: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:

+

Going home in Round of 16 is better than going home after preliminaries

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by EniHolar(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:

Even France is afraid of us now. Watch out... Till we meet them in the semi final.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by abbeynism(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
On paper Germany is favorite but i believe inSuper Falcons to defeat Germany.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
abbeynism:
On paper Germany is favorite but i believe inSuper Falcons to defeat Germany.

Ehen!! Better talk! Go naija Go! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Drey1: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
F

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
I Don dey invent maths formula since Monday evening.

The fun of Super Falcons qualifying after lots of permutations beats the plot of Game of Thrones hands down.

Yesterday was Argentina's Thriller, Today we saw Cameroon's spoiler and when Chile was about to take the penalty the whole of Africa stood still, that was the Climax ......

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by ibiso1986: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Heart attack no be here.. Glad we made it

20 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Patrioticman007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
E go better........... Should be our new motto.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by nairalee(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Phewwwwww

They made me hold calculator today with so much tension. Thanks Thailand for doing this for us

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Christainj01277:
[sup][/sup]

Werey somebody...
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
But seriously when will Nigeria stop needing other results to qualify.... This happens always..... Can't we just be prolific? undecided...... Anyways Congrats Super Falcons... Hope we've learnt our lesson tho!

I swear that Cameroon game this evening sweet die.... they even deserve qualify pass us... The girl wey score late minute winner goal wan take off her jersey before she remember sey she be woman grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by jnrbayano(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
To play Germany... Chai

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by adigunomomama(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by frankmoney(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is the first time our permutations worked .... Choi

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by defendedvictim(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
So, both our male and female senior teams will be playing same day..

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

If it's the same time, which one person go watch sef

28 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by VillagePipu: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand

I tell you bro. Mine came from Thailand too. He came to Nigeria and refused to go back. I found my Thai roots tonight.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by mortunde(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
When other teams dy
They top there group. We come they qualify as best loser. Smhhh.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by manitoba(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by dalass(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yay....Go Falcons wink
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thank you Argentina, Thailand, crossbar, and Cameroon grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by babyfaceafrica: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
EniHolar:

Even France is afraid of us now. Watch out... Till we meet them in the semi final.
hahahaha..which semifinal..joker!!

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria