Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) (98187 Views)

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details / Application For N-power Commences 11:30pm, June 13th And Closes, July 13th, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by proudlyIdoma(f): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Kingemmy01:

Did u scanner your ur NYSC with phone or?
.i did not,cos I already had it, but u can scan any document u wnt... meanwhile, I dint submit my nysc cert, I was asked to write my call-up number as written in the certificate, pls did anybody see such,,although my application was successful and I got my confirmation msg immediately
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by rhymxkid(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2016
proudlyIdoma:
.i did not,cos I already had it, but u can scan any document u wnt... meanwhile, I dint submit my nysc cert, I was asked to write my call-up number as written in the certificate, pls did anybody see such,,although my application was successful and I got my confirmation msg immediately

Nmaochi??
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by eddyjasper: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg guys how can one re- login to check his details may be for editing..... Is it that they have not created a link for that
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by paulbets: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
tbaba1234:
Npower Disclaimer:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ckx2anNWYAECcGr.jpg:large[/img]
Bros, I will like to know if one can change his state of deployment during the 2 years program.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by eddyjasper: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
eddyjasper:
Abeg guys how can one re- login to check his details may be for editing..... Is it that they have not created a link for that
AND GUYS PLS ENDEAVOUR TO INFORM US WHEN YOU START RECIEVING MAILS ON YOUR EMAIL. Because of the tests/questions they talked about... FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE OF US WITHOUT STEADY ACCESS TO INTERNET. I'm currently using the FreeBasics on naira land, (thanks to airtel) to check this thread for infos and update. Congrats to those that have successfully registered and for those yet to, PLS keep trying it will surely go through.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Brightgem(f): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
opecareem:
Pls has anyone applied for n-creative and got the congratulatory message waiting for email like me?
They only sent my log in details to my mail.
yes I applied N-creative, almost 24hours later after successful application I am still awaiting the mail they talked about.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by orrlla: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Need help pls! D site is nt loading..i'm using my fone to browse. Should i change to pc or it is general @ d moment. Sb help help plsssss
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Brightgem(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
The site hasnt been opening today, anyone else?

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Brightgem(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
orrlla:
Need help pls! D site is nt loading..i'm using my fone to browse. Should i change to pc or it is general @ d moment. Sb help help plsssss
Experiencing same, though I am using Pc
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by dollarnaira: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls pls how do i reduce d height of d passport. I cropped d pix below 2mb but cant adjust d height n breadth.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by orrlla: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Brightgem:
Experiencing same, though I am using Pc
Aiit, fenks! It shud b general den 'cos i was able to access it few hrs ago usn my fone, just of recent dt d fin is no longer goin.
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Pinkieblue(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
dollarnaira:
Pls pls how do i reduce d height of d passport. I cropped d pix below 2mb but cant adjust d height n breadth.

Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL
W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by
percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in
horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new
size, you are good to go.
N*B: If the box is not allowing you to input the number,
untick the box that have *maintain aspect ratio*, input the
132 and 170 then save.

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by orrlla: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
dollarnaira:
Download 'ID passport' on play store, it will do it perfectly. Or any other app, just visit playstore
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by murphyrichy(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
How did you guys know is #23,000 that will be paid?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by fialvin: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
proudlyIdoma:
.yeah, but u shld get a msg on ur mail.. just did mine now

Haven't seen any
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by fialvin: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
The site crashed!!! sad
All user history in their database lost... Seem we gonna start all over again!
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by zakstar(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
fialvin:
The site crashed!!! sad

How do you know
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by eddyjasper: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
fialvin:
The site crashed!!! sad
your expensive joke just killed my hypertensive friend with heart attack here......

1 Like

Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by ugwum007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Although i have concluded the registration and gotten the confirmation email but I made a mistake while inputting my nysc call up number. Is there an avenue to correct it?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Harduerah(f): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys
I tried following the link that was sent to me, but it wasn't connecting, so i had to start afresh only to get to the last step n the page showed that my details has already been used. pls i need your help
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by LordRepz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guys,I just finished step 5 and I clicked on the submit button. It loaded for a while and then stopped. I haven't gotten any mail of success. Someone help pls...
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by luvonyii4life: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please help oooo! I started registering yesterday at home but I couldn't continue because of pass port issue so I saved it. today I went to cafe to continue today. When I got there I didn't see the message from npower so I started a new registration I got to the last stage and it told me to submit. I clicked on it for almost three times and it took me back to the second stage. It said my number, bvn and email had already been used before. I went back to my email and saw the message link to my npower registration of yesterday so clicked on it to continue but it took me back to stage two again saying the above i mentioned has already been used before. Howrver, there is a congratulatory message on my email that they sent. It states that congratulation. This is your user name and your password is the one you used. Could this be the congratulatory message you guyz got. I need help
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can i use my statement of result?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by omisakint: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls guys. It says my details already used. What' can be done pls?
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by RichardAyokunmiDaniel: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please, why do they require my BVN to continue registration shocked shocked shocked ,,,,, Guys please beware, I hope this is not scam by this YAHOO YAHOO boys again...YOUR BVN IS MEANT TO BE PRIVATE AND NOT TO BE READ OR GIVEN TO ANYONE ...
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Harduerah(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
luvonyii4life:
Please help oooo! I started registering yesterday at home but I couldn't continue because of pass port issue so I saved it. today I went to cafe to continue today. When I got there I didn't see the message from npower so I started a new registration I got to the last stage and it told me to submit. I clicked on it for almost three times and it took me back to the second stage. It said my number, bvn and email had already been used before. I went back to my email and saw the message link to my npower registration of yesterday so clicked on it to continue but it took me back to stage two again saying the above i mentioned has already been used before. Howrver, there is a congratulatory message on my email that they sent. It states that congratulation. This is your user name and your password is the one you used. Could this be the congratulatory message you guyz got. I need help
am facing the same problem...please somebody should help
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by salewa01: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
The site is not loading, what can I do plz house
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Can i use my statement of result?
Yes
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
LordRepz:
Guys,I just finished step 5 and I clicked on the submit button. It loaded for a while and then stopped. I haven't gotten any mail of success. Someone help pls...
You will get
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by habayommy: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Harduerah:
Hello guys
I tried following the link that was sent to me, but it wasn't connecting, so i had to start afresh only to get to the last step n the page showed that my details has already been used. pls i need your help
The link sent to you was it from "tony@careerintelligence.global or "tony@nopwer.gov.ng
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Yes
thanks
Re: Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) by Harduerah(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Harduerah:

am facing the same problem...please somebody should help

I have received the congratulatory msg

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.