Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pure Water Business Expect On Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pure Water Business Expect On Nairaland (759 Views)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / Help On Pure Water Business / Water Supply/bottle Water Business In Awka Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Business Expect On Nairaland by favourmic(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm about to set up a small scale pure water business, after searching online about the equipment needed, i couldnt get a viable answer.

Please what is the best machine for pure water business and the cost of it and where to get it? What are the possible obstacles in pure water business? and any relevant information that will assist. however i am planning this year though so any infor is welcomed

please dont ask me to contact you through email

Lalasticlala kindly help on this
Re: Pure Water Business Expect On Nairaland by Tubexsms(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
APC will charge you for this. Sha, that's good moves
Re: Pure Water Business Expect On Nairaland by Chitexs250(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
favourmic:
I'm about to set up a small scale pure water business, after searching online about the equipment needed, i couldnt get a viable answer.

Please what is the best machine for pure water business and the cost of it and where to get it? What are the possible obstacles in pure water business? and any relevant information that will assist. however i am planning this year though so any infor is welcomed

please dont ask me to contact you through email

Lalasticlala kindly help on this
This might interest you
www.nairaland.com/2688926/investment-opportunity-packaged-water-business

(1) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Doing Mini-importation? Let Me Help You Buy / Transfer Money Overseas – The Smart Way Don’t Get Ripped Off By The Banks!! / Bitcoin Micro Mining-a Reality, Check My Signature For Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.