Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. (2631 Views)

Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments / N1.16tn Pension Fund Meant For Infrastructure Idle – Pencom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am into a particular business which I can't disclose here due to certain reasons. it's legit and secured but the problem is I'm currently short of cash so I wouldn't mind if there's anybody that has idle money to invest in it. I'm not here to defraud anyone and it's not a scam.
you are free to ask me anything as regards this business and I won't hesitate to answer you and detailed information about me will be given as well.
Don't just view and pass i mean every bits of what I typed here. If you know of someone with idle fund inform him and you will never regret doing so.
pls Mod I would be glad if it's pushed to front-page.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by segebobo: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
No one will be willing to put his hard earned cash into a business he doesn't have info about. You've put too little information here, you can perhaps let us know the nature of the business without putting too much details.
Whatever you're scared of, remember there's nothing new under the sun.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by koreangirl(f): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Contact me with the number on my profile. ASAP
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by sammyhands: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Karpurt:
I am into a particular business which I can't disclose here due to certain reasons. it's legit and secured but the problem is I'm currently short of cash so I wouldn't mind if there's anybody that has idle money to invest in it. I'm not here to defraud anyone and it's not a scam.
you are free to ask me anything as regards this business and I won't hesitate to answer you and detailed information about me will be given as well.
Don't just view and pass i mean every bits of what I typed here. If you know of someone with idle fund inform him and you will never regret doing so.

interested but please give me an idea about the business first....
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by jude33084(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2016
sammyhands:

interested but please give me an idea about the business first....

interested too
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
jude33084:

interested too
@sammy and Jude, I've been in the business for years and I've never regretted for once doing the business. It involves buying the goods and selling it to those in the business. The thing is the goods is available now and could be purchased at cheaper rates but no money.
should I inform you that a million naira is not enough because the higher the amount you invest in it, the higher the return. And to be Frank with you if you wouldn't take this opportunity for granted you'll surely thank me later by the grace of God and would always like to invest in it.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Harmthe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
interested too
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Harmthe:
interested too
If the money is available then we are good to go. mind you transparency is very important.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
segebobo:
No one will be willing to put his hard earned cash into a business he doesn't have info about. You've put too little information here, you can perhaps let us know the nature of the business without putting too much details.
Whatever you're scared of, remember there's nothing new under the sun.

Yes Segebobo, there's nothing new under. it nvolves buying and selling with greater return. you can't believe how lucrative it is until you invest in it but it isn't new to me because I've been in it for long except that little capital is not enough for the business.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Please don't take this opportunity for granted. It's real good return.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by tollyson: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Karpurt:
Please don't take this opportunity for granted. It's real good return.

Interested. I'll liketo know more. Send me details: tollyson2@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
tollyson:
Interested. I'll liketo know more. Send me details: tollyson2@gmail.com
I will send you the details.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by chynie: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
inbox me at chynieluv@gmail.com
lets talk
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by 5tss(f): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
i need details too.
tmmpearls@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by agent01(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls send me the details f_olagboye@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by frisby: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2016
macdestiny@yahoo.com

What's the least sum you're accepting?
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by chukwuwike2ny(m): 12:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by EXPERT01: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by EXPERT01: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by gtrader: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Send me a message so that we can discuss. mercifuljosh@gmail.com. I can give you N5m if your business idea worth it.

Karpurt:
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
The timing is certainly right. I also have a Legit Business that's Guaranteed to return a Large Sum Monthly.. it's just like watching money everyday expressing itself, but u can't take advantage of it.. cos u don't have the start-up capital. let's whatsapp for details 07057719486
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Jayjay0(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga I think you should tell us the nature of the business you want to do.

No one will want to invest millions in something they know nothing about.. NOT EVEN YOY!!
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
gtrader:
Send me a message so that we can discuss. mercifuljosh@gmail.com. I can give you N5m if your business idea worth it.
I've sent you a mail via email
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Eyinimofe22: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Make sure you check out this post on "7 ways to evaluate your business idea" before you cough up your money or someone else's money into a business idea: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/24/how-to-evaluate-your-business-idea/

Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
chynie:
inbox me at chynieluv@gmail.com lets talk
mail sent.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
5tss:
i need details too. tmmpearls@gmail.com
mail sent.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
chynie:
inbox me at chynieluv@gmail.com lets talk
mail sent.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Investors please Check this out, u'll love it!

https://www.nairaland.com/3141918/over-15-roi-phase-investment
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Karpurt: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2016
bodmas2005, I've sent you a mail via email.
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by Effizzy2much(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
We are interested in investing in your idea, forward detail information to e2mglobal@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. by 5tss(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Karpurt:

mail sent.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Buy Crypto On paybis Using Your Nigerian Card / Penny Wise Wealth Management / Engage In Football Trading And Earn Continuous Daily Income Without Paying Kobo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.