Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (4264 Views)

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by chauvinist(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Hello Nlers,

I really need some advice.

I'm currently working in a place where the pay is fair and I am getting some real cool cash. I'm single, have free accommodation by the company and some allowances for some basic expenses. So I can even live without touching my pay.

My problem now is I don't know where and how to invest my funds. Saving money in the bank have not really worked for me because I will always find a reason to squander and "flex'' every kobo.

I work 9-5pm, so I can't open a full time business for now.

Here are some things I have been thninking

1. Should I start a poultry and find someone to manage it?
2. Should I buy tricycles/keke and give it out for hire purchase?
3. Should i Just buy shares or bitcoin and keep for a year or two?
4. I even thought about looking for an HONEST person to invest in their business in order to get returns

Infact, the more i think the more confuse i become.

I don't want to look back to this period in my life and regret wasting all these funds and achieving nothing.

Please Help a soul........I need legit investment suggestion that a busy office guy can go into.

Pardon any grammatical errors

2 Likes

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by polimaf(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2018
among your list, I didn't see real estate and its a bit surprising tho.

well, you can invest in a business which you can manage while working. just put someone with experience in charge and then manage the person.

Your job is to manage the person while you focus on your job. I've seen several guys run businesses successful while working daily 9-5.

you too can
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by chauvinist(m): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2018
polimaf:
among your list, I didn't see real estate and its a bit surprising tho.

you too can
How does that real Estate stuff work? I only bought land in my hometown early this year., Although I had no commercial purpose in mind then .. Does that count?
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Fxmanager(m): 1:51am On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

I'm currently working in a place where the pay is fair and I am getting some real cool cash. I'm single, have free accommodation by the company and some allowances for some basic expenses. So I can even live without touching my pay.

My problem now is I don't know where and how to invest my funds. Saving money in the bank have not really worked for me because I will always find a reason to squander and "flex'' every kobo.

4. I even thought about looking for an HONEST person to invest in their business in order to get returns

I don't want to look back to this period in my life and regret wasting all these funds and achieving nothing.

Please Help a soul........I need legit investment suggestion that a busy office guy can go into.

Check our profile signature for a link to our website where we offer our currency portfolio management service to investors, with a target of an average of 10%+ monthly return after deduction of performance fees. Investment is under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check the image below to get our communication channels.

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by princejewel(m): 2:13am On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

Why don't you invest in 3-1, that is Restaurant, Bar and Pastries? It is very lucrative especially if you have a nice location with high human traffic. Or, you can invest in a small SME food business where it is not really capital intensive.

I have got viable plans to start any of the aforementioned and I wish we could partner if you deem fit. Remember, in Nigeria today, no matter how bad the economy is, people must consume.

The business is green and thus has high returns on investment. I look forward to working with you.

With every best wish,
Benny.
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Wealthandjobs: 2:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Here's the link to download the free version from Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

1 Like

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by polimaf(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
How does that real Estate stuff work? I only bought land in my hometown early this year., Although I had no commercial purpose in mind then .. Does that count?
Investing in a good location with good ROI in a short time is another great option.

Can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by ify4king(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

investing in Cryptocurrency is your best bet, chat me up on WhatsApp let's chat more 08033523664
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by chauvinist(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
princejewel:

Why don't you invest in 3-1, that is Restaurant, Bar and Pastries? It is very lucrative especially if you have a nice location with high human traffic. Or, you can invest in a small SME food business where it is not really capital intensive.

I have got viable plans to start any of the aforementioned and I wish we could partner if you deem fit. Remember, in Nigeria today, no matter how bad the economy is, people must consume.

The business is green and thus has high returns on investment. I look forward to working with you.

With every best wish,
Benny.
Do you reside in Port Harcourt?
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Gentle034(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
If you are sure you really want to invest in business that could yield you profits within the next 5 yrs and above, Pls join diz whatsapp group below for a two day free presentation coming up on the 15th of june.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///8b4vJ8rkki7IWNcBgbv78T
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by chauvinist(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fxmanager:
Check our profile signature for a link to our website where we offer our currency portfolio management service to investors, with a target of an average of 10%+ monthly return after deduction of performance fees. Investment is under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check the image below to get our communication channels.
Thank you Sir. Is your company registered with CAC sir?
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Fxmanager(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
No Sir. In our effort to have a global reach and have the confidence of worldwide investors couple with our aim toward presenting our investment under a Government's licensed and regulated broker where there is a periodic monitoring and auditing of the brokers financial records by the Government's regulatory bodies to a be sure that they are actually conducting the business that they obtain the license for and that the investors funds are segregated (kept separate from the brokers funds) in case of insolvency of the broker, investors funds will not be use to pay their creditors, but return back to the investors, we decided to set up our currency portfolio management service under a New Zealand (A developed Country) Government's licensed and regulated broker "Circlemarkets" with its headquarter in New Zealand. It has one unique feature in its PAMM Investment platform, which is "Capital protection features" , giving the investors the ability to block a percentage of their capital in case the fund managers manage your account poorly and the investors suffers an unacceptable loss, the main reason we are using them.

Back to the CAC issues, CAC registration is a business/company registration, and the registration does not subject the companies with these registration to present their financial records to be monitored and audited by the Government, that is why you see all these ponzi schemes getting a CAC registration to win investors confidence and still go about scamming them of their invested funds. And the security and exchange commission does not yet regulate online foreign exchange trading or let us say, the Nigerian Government is yet to have a regulatory framework for online foreign exchange trading. To know more about our brokers regulatory status and the security of your funds/investment, visit our website in our profile signature and visit the page "Partner Broker"

1 Like

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by princejewel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
chauvinist:
Do you reside in Port Harcourt?

Not at all, Sir. I reside in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by omobaba101(m): 3:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Will you like to become a shareholder in an existing school that has it's property? You earn for life and your generations continue to earn. You can contact me on 09080162672 - WhatsApp first prefered
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2018
chauvinist:
Run from this scammer or regret later. Invest in treasury bill or bond and thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Fxmanager(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2018
ClixMaster:
Run from this scammer or regret later. Invest in treasury bill or bond and thank me later
Haters, can you differentiate between a scammer and a legitimate investment? Do you know how many people have ignorantly want to pay money into our personal account to make investment with us, but we refuse to take it, but choose to direct them on how they can invest with us, without us having access to deposit/withdraw from their account. How can we scam people running our currency portfolio management service in a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited firm, with investors having 100% control of deposits/withdrawals? Do you know that last week our recommended broker rejected an investor from opening an account with him in other to invest with us, because the investors National identity card was not clear. Even when we intercede on the investors behalf for the broker to accept the ID, the broker refused, citing the reason that he can't go against the law as the Government's regulatory bodies do come for periodic/unscheduled monitoring and auditing of the company. These should tell you that we are not running a scam here, that even the Government are there to secure investors funds.

Can you tell us where on earth, somebody is scammed through a PAMM system of fund management in a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm?
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello, If you need a tried and tested system of growing your money, instead of waiting for retirement annuity, then this is for you.
if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money in trading before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566
Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it.
See you at the top!
You can contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by bizinvestment(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

Brintaz and Dynamicx is wholely NIGERIAN business registered as a business enterprise September 2011 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria,we are the manufacturers of Dynamicx paint.

To invest with us,please see our mouth watering ROI by clicking the link

https://brintazanddynamicx..com/search/label/Invest%20With%20Us
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by favourabl: 3:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by AyamDani(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by bextie: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello chauvinist, please invest in us. We are into production, in other not to disturb your Dm, you can Dm me for more briefing.
I reside in Port Harcourt.
We are into garment production in the fashion industry, school uniform precisely. We are not yet registered with CAC but the process is on going.
Our studio is in Rumuibekwe.
I am a married woman and a mother.
Your investment in us will enable us purchase automatic industrial machines that will help our product compete favourably internationally. One of such machines is the monogamming machine.
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by ernie4life(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

I like your spirit, where there is a will there is always a way.
In all honesty the guy that said treasury bills or bonds is the guy I suggest you listen to.

As a salary earner with little or no experience in investment you have to thread cautiously, so it's recommended you go for a low risk investment to ensure capital preservation.
That being the case I would recommend you stick to firms regulated by SEC.

In the class of low risk investment you have the following
Mutual funds
Treasury bills
Bonds

There are threads on each of the above investments in the Investment section, I recommend you read through to understand each one before choosing any.

Best of luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by favourabl: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by 9jagobetta: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am just seeing this thread, is this fund still available since April?
Well, I have a risk proof haulage business you can invest into, if you will loan me 6m to procure a dump truck, I am into quarry product sale and supply within southwest Nigeria, mostly Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, I have a house under development, plus the procured truck as a collateral, and I will also put the truck under comprehensive insurance, contact me, let me give you the full details your money is very safe with your interest. 08020621510
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Kestar12: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why keep your money in the bank for no monthly returns ?, we can help you make as much as 10% profit on your money monthly with no hassle...

We are BONAFIDE BLESSING EXPRESS LIMITED registered with the CAC with office address at SuiteA5,Amazing Grace Plaza (Powerline Road) Council Bus Stop, Ikotun,Lagos.
We are into Haulage & Logistics, Travels &Tourism, Real Estate and Agro services.

We seek for investors who will be willing to invest in us and earn a minimum of monthly 10% ROI.
we also seek for partners who can partner with us with their Trucks (Tipping, Trailers, Bus and Vans) for a monthly returns.
(10% Monthly Return On Investment Guaranteed).

For more information and enquiries please Call or Pchat 09022162936 or 07060458065.
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by fastlane84: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
my brother s and sisters better jiin chymall now
guaranteed earning
whats ap @8@35358364
Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by Lekan6ix: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Register your business with CAC and get your certificate within a week. we deliver to you anywhere in the country.

Re: Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2020
chauvinist:
Hello Nlers,

If you had invested in bitcoin 2yrs ago when you made this post, the whole world would have been coming to your house this month to celebrate Christmas

I wish we had a way of knowing what the future would be like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment / Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine / Do You Have A Blockchain Wallet and $1 ? Come in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.