Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students (55614 Views)

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Princezoi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
It was around 7:40 pm on Wednesday evening, some students noticed a very long shining object crawling towards a hole. *hoops*

Boys ran like girls into their rooms, you need to see people, someone almost called the police. Hehe.

But thanks to the able men and a bike man who was at the hostel when the king cobra was in action. Luckily the bike man and other guys where skilled at killing snakes. The snake was killed and the head was cutoff from its body.

See pictures below.
We all have to be very careful at this time, because snakes are coming out of their hidings to get a place to warm up. So please cut the bushes around our hostels and be careful at night.

SOURCE: http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/06/pictures-students-kill-king-cobra-at.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by itzmoni(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ftc....made ftc cool cheesy cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
At last...

Here comes the long awaited post...

The Snake Post.....

Enjoy...

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Those guys got guts, see the guy holding the head. I won't touch any snake, dead or alive even with a pole. Mbanu, sh1t scares the hell out of me.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chai.....undecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by WebSurfer(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Choi.. Snake is involved ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by babagydoz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
Those guys got guts, see the guy holding the head. I won't touch any snake, dead or alive even with a pole. Mbanu, sh1t scares the hell out of me.
mummy's boy

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
babagydoz:
mummy's boy

undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by EWAagoyin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cobra one of my favorite snake specie will love to have one as pet

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by francizy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
I swear! Make my dick no work again if lalasticlala (the snake master) no push this thread to FP... cheesy cheesy

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by CAPSLOCKED: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
MAYBE HE THOUGHT HIS WIFE, THE "QUEEN COBRA" WAS THIA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Apelex(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oya lalaticlala cheez balls don ready

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by joystickextend1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why is the guy touching the head like that? undecided he might mistakenly touch the venom gland n it won't b funny

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by casttlebarbz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nairalanders nd lala nd snake...btw snake in romance section... Npower got me awake
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Flexherbal(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Snakes are becoming too frequent in our environment.
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nature8(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
These guys no dey fear oo, see as they carry am for hand..
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by tonaydo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
lolz. . .i knew this will definitely make front page smiley

meanwhile, I saw a notice outside a police station which read: MAN WANTED FOR ROBBERY. So I went in and applied for the job. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Rexhenrex(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
was that pics taken with a multi links camera?
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Rexhenrex(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
francizy:
I swear! Make my dick no work again if lalasticlala (the snake master) no push this thread to FP... cheesy cheesy
ok na tmao if you no born no blame your grand mother elder brother child last born sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2016
Am just waiting for the animal rights activist to come here and bash them for killing the very dangerous King cobra and give us tale of how uncivilized we are in Nigeria. smiley

28 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by leahcimzil: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2016
front page in 5,4,3,2,...

haha i no talk am?
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by bufness(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2016
wah campus is this?
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Lilprincey(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Abeg who don watch kiss of a cobra part 3 and 4?
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by matrix199(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2016
King what? That's no king cobra, that's just one of the African species of cobras. King cobras and queen cobras are Asian specie of cobras. They are predominant in India, Pakistan, Nepal.

The king cobra is the largest venomous snake in the world. The snake those kids killed is way too small to be a king cobra.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by maleeks(m): 2:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Lala is on strike leave
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by 4rmthewest(m): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2016
I swear if dis thread no enter frontpage, make all nairalander's gather hand beat me

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by SPG4U(m): 5:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by mojeed4(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Snakes... Nice one
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, food is ready
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by musaajebor(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2016
ok d return of the snakes
Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by Adeoba10(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2016
joystickextend1:
Why is the guy touching the head like that? undecided he might mistakenly touch the venom gland n it won't b funny
Na u go tell dem say dey no dey warm ice cream abi

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students by rifasenate11(m): 5:39am On Jun 12, 2016
The way we comment on any thread about snakes ehhh!!. Because we know where its going to. . Front page straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.