Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened (803 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened by bnanzip(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Senator Bukola Saraki received by Mammoth Crowd in Kwara state. A woman who also was there gave her baby to Bukola Saraki to hold,
may be she thinks if he holds the baby. the baby may grow to become great like him.
In response to the woman's action, Saraki asked his P.A to give her Money. O boy see luck.

Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq4S0lKRk0g

It seems Saraki hasa liking for Children as he was also seen with at the national assembly playing with Children on Children's day and also putting up the children's picture as his timeline picture on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbVn2QvW-w

Please I am no supporter of Saraki, it was an observation I saw and I am making comments on it. No one should insult me, you can direct it to him if you want.
Re: Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
wash
Re: Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
ALL

FOR

SHOW! !

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened by Flexherbal(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na so Dem dey give money anyhow.
Na the woman luck.
Re: Woman Gives A Little Baby To Saraki In Kwara And This Happened by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Justice umar of CCT please take note of this criminal that is parading himself as father Christmas .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix / Funny: Ekiti Man Mocks Ekiti People For Supporting Fayose To Win 2014 Election / US Based Lagos Lawyer Arrested And Flown To Abuja Over Killing Of Abuja Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.