Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix (789 Views)

Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by henryanna36: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
The colorful event began with opening prayers , the national anthem , goodwill remarks and entertainment by the Sokoto state cultural troupe.
Prayer sessions were also held and powerful remarks by selected elites of the state .

The wife of the governor H.E Hajiya Maryam Mairo Aminu Tambuwal hosted and distributed the food items provided by the wife of the president ( Hajiya Aisha Muhammadu Buhari ) on her behalf to the people of Sokoto state .This remarkable and unprecedented gesture was graciously applauded by the recipients .

Her Excellency Hajia Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has embarked on this humanitarian intervention nationwide to alleviate the sufferings of the needy especially during this Ramadan season .

The distribution ceremony took place yesterday at the Maigero open theater and was well attended by all strata of people in the state .Amongst others were top government officials, SSG , commissioners of Social welfare , Commissioner of Local government , commissioner of women affairs and children, Commissioner of Religious affairs , Chairman of Sokoto state Zakat and endowment, representatives of Emirate council , the 23 local government chairmen and their spouses , women groups, Wives of state commissioners , Directors , youth groups and co-operative societies of the aged and elderly

The governor was represented by the SSG (Secretary of the state government ) whom in his speech thanked the wife of the president and called on the beneficiaries to make judicious use of the items provided.

The host and wife of the governor, Hajiya Maryam Mairo Aminu Waziri Tambuwal in her speech while declaring the occasion open, said the gesture by the President's Wife was not restricted to sokoto state alone, as similar gesture has been extended to other states in the federation. She applauded the initiative which drew a long applause from the crowd in appreciation and emphasized on the benefits of caring for one another The items distributed includes bags of rice, cartons of spaghetti, bags and cartons of Sugar , bags of Danvitta wheat flour , clothing items and materials and Cash donation .

The recipients included the downtrotten, orphans , widows, widowers, students etc

A special prayer was also offered for the success of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration and that of Governor Tambuwal.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/news-update-on-wife-of-presidents-aisha.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by henryanna36: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by henryanna36: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
henryanna36:
More
More

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by DrRasheed: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice gesture malama
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Change indeed.. Dem dey use food brainwash people
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
nice one

experiencing the change

never seen her in East doing the same
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Smartanthony: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
good
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by crazymommy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Faba:
Change indeed..
Dem dey use food brainwash people
Did you even read the news at all??Hypocrisy is when you condemn this but praise fayose...
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by DLondonboiy: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
change!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by MoneyGreen(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by MoneyGreen(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Did you even read the news at all??Hypocrisy is when you condemn this but praise fayose...
you dey mind Dem? Stomach infrastructure party people grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Topestbilly(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good.... but are those banners needed

Just to give food items you made banners.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Babe STFU! am entitled to my own opinion and it's not a must you quote me. Abeg swerve you dey disturb me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by rummeh: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well done
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by crazymommy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Faba:

Babe STFU! am entitled to my own opinion and it's not a must you quote me. Abeg swerve you dey disturb me.
Can someone disturb "disturbance"??grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
MoneyGreen:
you dey mind Dem? Stomach infrastructure party people grin
And did u see me support fayose's concept.
Don't remain as a fu;l Mr man
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Can someone disturb "disturbance"??grin
Your moniker is your description.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by crazymommy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Faba:

Your moniker is your description.

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46719170][/quote] see me in camera grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by aventura: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
I hope thesame would be done for christians and animists during their respective celebrations.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Materials 2 Widows,Orphans,Others In Sokoto(pix by henryanna36: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Faba:
Change indeed..
Dem dey use food brainwash people
There is ntin wrong in assisting the less privileges.Just encourage her

(1) (Reply)

Buhari-- I Don't Have Any Cable In My Government / SHOCKER! See How Enugu State Governor Was Disgraced- Watch Video / Why Ex-oyo State Governor Disowned Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.