Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria (47810 Views)

Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Agunechemba1(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2016
A woman of substance and integrity.

A true Heroine.
You are gone but your legacies still speaks for you.
Sleep well Ma. Your achievements are indisputable.

Even the brown roof republicans can attest to that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Dora remains a failure in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians undecided her so called achievement in NAFDAC has been dwarfed by the present yoruba woman holding the position. She only allowed easterners to import fake drugs into the country then and they keep singing her praises. No wonder she died as a result of fake drugs. I pity that Woman sad

Yoruba! Yoruba! Yoruba! How many times did I call you? Must you always prove people who call you Jealous, Envious, Coward and Lazy right. Let me take the risk and still believe there are good Yorubas. Happy Sunday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Yes!
jesuspikinjp:
are those two poilice men part of her awards ?
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2016
I am very surprised that this has not hit the front page yet.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Ijebabe

Mynd44

I hope there are no double standards when it comes to posts making front page.

Stay blessed.
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by kolaosita4(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Those police too na award? Want to emulate u when I grow continue to Rest In Peace
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by iamkingzlee(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
even wole soyinka no come close.......................... it will take all the AWARDS OF Tinubu, SOYINKA, FFK, OSINBADE AND ALL YORUBA PEOPLE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS AND DESCENDANTS to equal this woman's achievements but guess what, IGBOS DONT MAKE NOISE ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL OR SUCCESS! we let our JAMB SCORES, BIG CARS, HIGH CUT OFF MARKS, HIT TRACKS speak for us!
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!
show me any state that has a higher cut off mark than anambra in ALL LEVELS OF EDUCATION
show me a state that has produced more FAMOUS PEOPLE than anambra
if you want names, try me
ANAMBRA ALONE BEATS THE WHOLE SW NC NE NW put together!
now add IMO ABIA EBONYI DELTA RIVERS AK CR BAYELSA
and you will see the reason people wanna die whenever SE/SS talk unity!
Just look at yourself undecided If i call you shameless now, it'll seem somehow

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by saintdennis(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
even wole soyinka no come close.......................... it will take all the AWARDS OF Tinubu, SOYINKA, FFK, OSINBADE AND ALL YORUBA PEOPLE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS AND DESCENDANTS to equal this woman's achievements but guess what, IGBOS DONT MAKE NOISE ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL OR SUCCESS! we let our JAMB SCORES, BIG CARS, HIGH CUT OFF MARKS, HIT TRACKS speak for us!
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!
show me any state that has a higher cut off mark than anambra in ALL LEVELS OF EDUCATION

Smh... your comment deserves an award tho.

MOST IRRELEVANT, OFF TOPIC POST BY A TRIBALISED FELLOW ON NAIRALAND.

Take a screenshot of my post and hang it up on your wall. ****

7 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!
lmao
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Ile aye ile asan. RIP Ma
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2016
amtaken:
Yes!

beautiful
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by paechocs(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2016
anambra woman, anambra rocks

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2016
so who her awards help?
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by lonelydora: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Name Checkers Association......

Reporting from Otuoke
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by DaudaAbu(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
I counted almost a hundred awards on that wall.

That's some award. Damn
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!

Biko give me names of famous people in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by erayo2GCA(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!

Please SS is not in for that..one Nigeria is better than joining flat heads

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!

What have u achieved in your entire life ?

Dnt pass this nonsense to the next generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by nigerianvenom(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2016
matrix199:

Kid, cancer is not caused by fake drugs. Cancer has no known cause, just risk factors.

Others who died of cancer, was it as a result of fake drug as well?

Prof Dora is late though, but her achievements and awards speak for her.

Gani fawehinmi, Steve Jobs, etc died of cancer. I wonder if fake drug also killed them. Don't mind that imbec

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Ice4jez(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2016
80% of people dat sell fake drugs in niaja re igbo and am igbo woman solve the problem and una dey shout. do u know how many death threat she receive from Igbo drug guy while she was in office. do u know how many Igbo shops were closed due to fake drug. pls do ur research, she was a torn in the flesh of her tribe man. now u guys re here shouting Igbo is the best. Igbo re been eating up with hatred every day. they don't hate South South cos they need them for iPod to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by treasurelove(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Dora remains a failure in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians undecided her so called achievement in NAFDAC has been dwarfed by the present yoruba woman holding the position. She only allowed easterners to import fake drugs into the country then and they keep singing her praises. No wonder she died as a result of fake drugs. I pity that Woman sad
GOD help u
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by treasurelove(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
na GOD help u for this nonsense u write
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2016
huntila:
Super Dora. A true hero of Nigeria. She deserved it

Yah, and Africa

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!
All her awards combined is not worth one noble prize.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by okpor2(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
What an achievement by a lady achiver but are those 2 policemen Part of her achievemeent?
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by opius: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!

Neither can any tribe or state beat you when it comes to MONEY RITUAL , ARMED ROBBERY , E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by tonymania(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2016
supereagle:

Ignorance will destroy you. Yoruba brought her to limelight, go and found out : Dr Soleye brought her to OBJ, ndi igbo worked against her.
Thank u so much dear, why is so much hate in d lips of some people, why do we show ourselves more hatered. This woman was a legend n I like her so much. But I belived she was killed by an opposition during an election. An igbo man.an Opponent

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by demydea: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!

You lack wisdom, knowledge & understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.