Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria (47809 Views)

Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
What's your problem? All these insults because I glorified God's name?
Starlet50:

See how this one is bringing up Tribal Differences even on social media

When exactly will u realise dat whether Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa....we are all NIGERIANS
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thank God her awards profited lives of many while alive
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
I love this woman.
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Koats14(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Txonyi:
even wole soyinka no come close.......................... it will take all the AWARDS OF Tinubu, SOYINKA, FFK, OSINBADE AND ALL YORUBA PEOPLE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS AND DESCENDANTS to equal this woman's achievements but guess what, IGBOS DONT MAKE NOISE ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL OR SUCCESS! we let our JAMB SCORES, BIG CARS, HIGH CUT OFF MARKS, HIT TRACKS speak for us!
proudly onye IGBO
proudly onye ANAMBRA!
show me any state that has a higher cut off mark than anambra in ALL LEVELS OF EDUCATION
show me a state that has produced more FAMOUS PEOPLE than anambra
if you want names, try me
ANAMBRA ALONE BEATS THE WHOLE SW NC NE NW put together!
now add IMO ABIA EBONYI DELTA RIVERS AK CR BAYELSA
and you will see the reason people wanna die whenever SE/SS talk unity!
what is this one saying? Who una cut off marks or whatever don epp? Tribalistic bigot!
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
missyadorable:

Why do you sound so pained? Ask your mother how many awards she has! Gosh!
she has many I don't need to ask
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by mikolo80: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
amtaken:
See The Person With The Most Number Of Awards In Nigeria.

Late Dora Akunyili, the former DG of NAFDAC with some of her awards.

God bless her fearless soul.
bfor nko. who wan get am. she was is the only one working. wish she made Buhari govt to become Minister of power.
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:57am On Jun 13, 2016
May her soul RIP.
mikolo80:
bfor nko. who wan get am. she was is the only one working. wish she made Buhari govt to become Minister of power.
Re: Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria by Ehisnaruto(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Dora remains a failure in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians undecided her so called achievement in NAFDAC has been dwarfed by the present yoruba woman holding the position. She only allowed easterners to import fake drugs into the country then and they keep singing her praises. No wonder she died as a result of fake drugs. I pity that Woman sad

Do u even listen to urself wen typing
In fact do u think b4 typing at all, u are a disgrace to urself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.