Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman (40492 Views)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by ApenaEde: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2016
This fool don com back again. By d time anti corruption teem been a searchlight on ur scamming ministry u will tell us ow u make so much money as a shepherd of sheep/ goats.

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Xeeman(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Waaaaa!!!!
So this fake apostle has the gut to talk again while he refuse to mention the day,time and venue at which Gov. El -Rufai will die.
E no your fault, it's the fault of those gullable Christians sourcing money for him.

How can somebody lie with name of God and still expect me to follow him.
God tell me to tell you
God inspire through me.

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by uyplus(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Naijabash:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/11/we-voted-for-a-president-but-we-now-have-an-evangelist-apostle-suleman/

Oloshi pastor you never voted for Buhari, so take "we" out of your statement. You prophesied that GEJ will win but he failed. So shut your damn mouth up. Mere mortals have belittled God by claiming to be His oracle and mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Shameless Apostle.

You predicted Jonathan will win, he lost.

El Rufai never die.

The brainwashed members will not remember all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by canalily(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2016
dustmalik:

Rubbish. Like i said, you can only deceive yourself and your likes.
the reverse is ur case
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Ifebazz(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

Better keep quit there, you can insult everybody in this would , but make no mistake in insulting men of God, what you don't know is greater than you, na God go judge them not you.
Na people like you God go first judge for being fooled by the fake fire kill my enemies prophets. They exchanged your brains for akara.
Also it is 'quiet' not 'quit'.

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by ripbubu: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by musawisdom(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

Better keep quit there, you can insult everybody in this would , but make no mistake in insulting men of God, what you don't know is greater than you, na God go judge them not you.
are you man of satan,

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by rejosom(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2016
DrayZee:

He actually predicted Jonathan would lose. I recall him saying that with the way things were, Jonathan would be better off going to sit down in his village(not sure if he used the name "Jonathan", but he was referring to him)

Taaaa

1 Like

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by chimauga(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Fooollllsss

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by basadenet: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Why didn't he say this when pmb is still in the country, am sure by now the apostle would have been clamped with some trump up charges or had his bank account freeze by efcc or icpc.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by rollywise(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Being a man of God doesn't make him any different. He's a Nigerian and feels the economy hardship too. plus he has a right to freedom of speech as well!
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by rollywise(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Being a man of God doesn't make him any different. He's a Nigerian and feels the economy hardship too. Plus he has a right to freedom of speech as well!
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by OBAnkemi: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

....men of God abi god of men? The statement 'religion is an opium of the people' is so spot on esp in a country of gullible people like Nigeria
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Leke001: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2016
KINGwax007:
Na who dey follow ds fake prophet talk grin

better caution your hands what they type on NL....it is only a deranged,hypnotised,sentimental and blind fool that would be celeberating the present state of this country.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by clickwtB(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Fake Pastor!!!! El Rufai is still alive,and things all to us in the hands of the allmighty ONE.Travels are part of the Nation revival.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by billyG(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

What of those that Insults d God's chosen president!
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by billyG(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Remii:
I think elrufai don die since the guy decree am, smh for gullible followers
d followers dey feel el rufai don die tey na him ghost dey rule kaduna.st.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by mhaikell(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
It is expedient that we respect people's decisions. Also, as men of God, what we should do is keep praying and not blame or praise politicians lest we go aginst God. I dont talk about MEN OF GOD cause i dont know who is real. Lets just keep praying as good citizens of Nigeria. Thanks. #justsaying.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by MoneyGreen(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

which yeye mand of god? Fake pastor should just stfu!
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by AfroKnight: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Someone please tell this "pastor" to act with decorum. Prophecy is not a tool to threaten political enemies. It is a divine inspiration that is failsafe.

He predicted a win for GEJ but didn't see that the elections would be postponed. Later on Buhari won. He pronounced death on El Rufai but refused to specify a date. Every human being alive will die one day. Is this a prophecy? Am I a prophet for stating the obvious reality of life?

Let this man realize that he has trivialized the concept of prophecy with his hasty statements.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Checked86:
may be you should put call through to Father Mbaka to make your day by saying otherwise.
You and I know what has become of Mbaka already, that's evident enough to the decerning minds about the ways of God. Perhaps you should help me with Suleman's number.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by salam1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
God does not see these pastors the way you reverence them. Do you think God appeared to these men in the dream or whatsoever and asked them to leave their former churches and start their own? LIE. Church business is very lucrative in a poverty-ridden society where people believe in 95% miracle and 5% hardwork. Thats why we have 8,426 registered church denominations in Nigeria. I need answers to these questions: 1. Must a pastor open his own church before he can do the work of God? Cant he stay in the church that trained him and preach?. 2. How come God is calling them alongside their wives?. I am yet to read about the wives of Moses, Joshua, Paul, Silas etc. 3. What are the flags of USA and UK doing in the premises of these churches while that of Malawi, Togo, and other poor countries are conspicously missing? Is it not an irony that Africa is the most religious yet the most corrupt and poorest continent?. What is the essence of private jet in evangelism? The cheapest jet goes for N4.5billion and you pay a monthly tax of N8.5million on each of them. Wealth is good but how have these pastors taken care of the poor in their churches?. A N igerian believes that mere typing AMEN to a pastor's prosperity post on facebook will make him wake up tomorrow a millionnaire. That is laziness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Naijabash:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/11/we-voted-for-a-president-but-we-now-have-an-evangelist-apostle-suleman/
I will not take Suleiman sewios again until he gives me a date when El-Rufai will die or what will eventually happen to him or I might just tell him to heed his own advice.
Still waiting
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
AntiWailer:
Shameless Apostle.

You predicted Jonathan will win, he lost.

El Rufai never die.

The brainwashed members will not remember all that.[/quote[quote author=Naijabash post=46491990]

I will not take Suleiman sewios again until he gives me a date when El-Rufai will die or what will eventually happen to him or I might just tell him to heed his own advice.
Still waiting

2 Likes

Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by kgr8mike(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari needs no ear. He does not need it. This is the only Nigerian president that the workforce went on strike because fuel was N145/ litre and he never heard their cry. This is the only president that his people are crying that his economic stands are making people loose their job and he does not hear. Buhari needs no ear. It is of no use to him. I think ear should be given those that knows what ear is used for. I think so.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Alexchuka(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Naijabash:

**COPIED**

[06/05 11:42]
By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

[06/05 11:42] Uche Akobundu: Forwarded as Received........

=================
=================

GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to the Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for Presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible means to achieving their wicked goal.

In 1804 - 1808, Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan Fodio. He led in the jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausas.

They formed the Boko Haram sect solely for the purpose, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became wildly annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him, and made his administration difficult and cumbersome. Know it that whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that won that Election, what Goodluck Ebele Jonathan experienced in office would have been the same for whoever was on the seat during GEJ'S Regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko Haram.

Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and also controlling the Armed Forces.

If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for themselves strategic places in all 36 States of Nigeria.

The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.

With time, they will have their Emir installed in all the 36 States which will eventually take part in every leadership community gathering... with a bid to taking over the entire communities.

They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it had been passed into law.

Their sect will be ready to strike in every State and Community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corner of our Communities.

It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live. GOD FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN...

This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act. Please call on Jehovah Nissi, the One to Whom nothing is hidden. Since their satanic gathering is not of HIM (GOD ALMIGHTY), pray Him to scatter them with His Whirlwind in Jesus Name, Amen.

#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL#
#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA#

Pass this to everyone in your contact, Yorubas, Igbos
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by Sunnah1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
iamblisz:

Apostle Suleman is most fake pastor on earth.
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by baddyoosha: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by baddyoosha: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
<a href="http://Facebook.com"> check out</a>
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by baddyoosha: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
<a> check out</a>
Re: We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman by kerr9(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
he never vote for him in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.