Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lots Of People Are Expressing Anger And Regrets On Innjoo Facebook Page - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lots Of People Are Expressing Anger And Regrets On Innjoo Facebook Page (670 Views)

I Need Your Review On Innjoo Max 3 Please / NCC Slams N4Million Fine On Innjoo For Selling Substandard Phones / NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lots Of People Are Expressing Anger And Regrets On Innjoo Facebook Page by popye(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Are you going for an Innjoo smartphone? Maybe you'll have a rethink after seeing or reading how the masses are venting there anger on the mobile brand!

Lots has been going on InnJoo facebook. Everybody complaining, lamenting and commenting their bitter experiences on InnJoo battery swelling up without any solution from customer care, nowhere to buy a replacement battery. Thereby bringing unhappy faces to the users.
Let us take a look at some of the remarks and comment displeased innjoo users made.

According to this facebook user Uchenna Okoro: “I first of all bought injoo t1 tablet..in one week of purchase d charging port got badly damage i had to lie and sell it to sum1 only god knws aw dat person survived dat fone...ds time last yr i bought injoo one 3g during the jumia mobile week...after 2weeks sum parts of d screen wasnt functioning i had to manage it like dat 2months leta..faulty charging port..i used d phone fr 8months menh it was hell..like i used it fr 8yrs well tank god i sold it to anoda maga...and bought infinix note2 i was d first set dat bought d note2 last yr december and uptill naw...
6months gone but it feels like yestaday....no fault no headache...my problem is nt abt the accessories but d durability.

Injoo is nt durable..i av swore never again shall i buy any of ur brand....i mean never!!!! Even if u like put am fr 5k i no go buy...bye”

Oladiipo Tobi Teedee: “Imagine in less than 6 month that I ordered for my innjoo fire plus from jumia, I had d's battery problem, I have searched every stores just for d's battery, to make it worse even they themselves said they don't have it in store. I can't advice my enemy to waste money on d's bad maket.”

Balogun Isaacmacphi a fb user also made a comment saying "Honestly, I’m a phone dealer in Nigeria, and Nigerian's have stopped buying your products because Not until when you address this issue of Constant unavailability of accessories for your phone's in the Nigerian market & hardware parts to fix damaged phones, you will never get to the level of these Mega phone companies like "Lenovo, Tecno, Infinix and GIONEE" in Nigeria. And you need to open more branch's especially in South-south Nigeria. More importantly, open a strong and direct communication via "whatsapp, facebook, twitter e.t.c" with your customers in NIGERIA. Your current Nigerian rep's are not doing a good Job, they’re just there earning free salaries without properly promoting your brands to the fullest like what this phone company called "WIKO" are doing on facebook and other social media. "WIKO" is not even up to your brand level or that of Tecno, lenovo e.t.c but they have the best customer service in Nigeria.
I'm a Nigerian, i'm a user of your product & I’m giving you(INNJOO) my honest advice. "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"

I think you've seen enough. So what's your own opinion on this?

Source: http://www.techpaded.com/lots-of-people-are-expressing-anger-and.xhtml
Re: Lots Of People Are Expressing Anger And Regrets On Innjoo Facebook Page by popye(m): 1:04am On Jun 12, 2016
screenshot

Re: Lots Of People Are Expressing Anger And Regrets On Innjoo Facebook Page by mosjames: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thats what you get when you produce crappy things

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules Of Hustling / HELP: Installing Custom Rom On This Phone / Which Phone Shoul I Opt For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.