Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? (1159 Views)

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Why Does IPOB Makes Igbos Look Stupid PICS / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by kabnafs(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2016
My fellow nairalanders my question is this: As we all know some section of the country want a sovreign state,they want to break up from Nigeria due to certain reasons. i.e IPOB and the niger deltans.I have been wondering for a while now,does their public and private schools still sing the national anthem or they already have their own anthem? Pls I want people from those areas to give a good answer.thank you

1 Like

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Yorubaa op...I know you are always thinking about us 24/7, even at midnight when you should be in bed. To answer your question, the school I teach at in Igwuocha, they sing Biaffran anthem...best anthem in world. This anthem is so inspirational that if you are dull and lazy, it makes you to want to be smart and hard working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpzfH4JFWM

10 Likes

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by kabnafs(m): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Jst a question,why are u reading diferent meaning to it?

1 Like

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by buharisbae(f): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Dont mind the iPods they still sing it oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
uduak2016:
Yorubaa op...I know you are always thinking about us 24/7, even at midnight when you should be in bed. To answer your question, the school I teach at in Igwuocha, they sing Biaffran anthem...best anthem in world. This anthem is so inspirational that if you are dull and lazy, it makes you to want to be smart and hard working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpzfH4JFWM
[/s]

Biafra is dead and buried. We will resist any attempt by the IPOB terrorists group to secede out of Nigeria. We love the igbos but hate that evil word biafra. Biafra will never come in Jesus name sad

3 Likes

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by SIRmuel86(m): 4:38am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Biafra is dead and buried. We will resist any attempt by the IPOB terrorists group to secede out of Nigeria. We love the igbos but hate that evil word biafra. Biafra will never come in Jesus name sad
Oh!!! Ah feel ur pain. U love Igbos (I never knew) but hate biafra (what an irony)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by ckmayoca: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Bus travelling to the zone full everywhere so why not follow one this morning and confirm ur self tomorrow morning. Afterall Boko haram no dey dir and they won't kill you.
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by babdap: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
They are still singing Nigerian National Anthem they are just mischievous and truth thrift.
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Stingman: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2016
babdap:
They are still singing Nigerian National Anthem they are just mischievous and truth thrift.

Have you been to the Eastern part of Nigeria before...? Do you know truth even when it is sitting on your laps? They are mischievous for asking the federal government to treat them fairly like other regions...The federal government can find money to build the Lagos 3rd Mainland bridge..but can't find money to build the Niger bridge in Onitsha. They can find money to build the $1.2 billion Abuja to Kaduna rail line..but can't find money to repair the 100km Enugu-Onitsha federal road that has been cut off...Are you Nigerians human beings at all that wants the Igbos to perish, yet you will not allow them to go and develop their regions themselves instead of waiting for the federal government...who has the constitutional right to do so? What about the disparity in admission to unity schools, where the Igbos must score up to 200, than for children from other regions..?

Nigeria cannot be sustained in this manner for too long...No country progresses with part of its constituent, perpetually subjugated...in a sustained manner. You will be utterly foolish to think the people will sing your national anthem with their hearts...If they do, they would be mocking it...And that's a FACT. You can take it or leave it.
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Toosure70: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
yes because Nigeria not mentioned in the song
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by SlayerSupreme: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Toosure70:
Nigeria's call obey?!
P.S-I personally don't sing that rubbish
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by AdedayoDapo: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

don't mind the 'ugandan' ipod. They don't want our fulani rulers to rule in peace, we yoruba muslims keep telling them that Biafraac is dead until we islamize the whole of the country Insha Allah.
Biafraaz must not come because the oil in the SS and SE must keep flowing to our muslim senoir brothers in Zamfara. cheesy
The fulani should entertain no fear, we yoruba muslims will do Allah's job in the south for them. grin
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by attackgat: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Then you have to ask your self why you want to be with people who don't want to be with you.
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by attackgat: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
kabnafs:
My fellow nairalanders my question is this: As we all know some section of the country want a sovreign state,they want to break up from Nigeria due to certain reasons. i.e IPOB and the niger deltans.I have been wondering for a while now,does their public and private schools still sing the national anthem or they already have their own anthem? Pls I want people from those areas to give a good answer.thank you

That's a stupid question to ask. Things like the national anthem, the Nigerian passport are things that people have choice but to use until the time they actually break out have thur nations. Then they stop using those things. It's like asking if Nigerians were using the national Anthem before Lord Lugard came.
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by babdap: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stingman:

Have you been to the Eastern part of Nigeria before...? Do you know truth even when it is sitting on your laps? They are mischievous for asking the federal government to treat them fairly like other regions...The federal government can find money to build the Lagos 3rd Mainland bridge..but can't find money to build the Niger bridge in Onitsha. They can find money to build the $1.2 billion Abuja to Kaduna rail line..but can't find money to repair the 100km Enugu-Onitsha federal road that has been cut off...Are you Nigerians human beings at all that wants the Igbos to perish, yet you will not allow them to go and develop their regions themselves instead of waiting for the federal government...who has the constitutional right to do so? What about the disparity in admission to unity schools, where the Igbos must score up to 200, than for children from other regions..?

Nigeria cannot be sustained in this manner for too long...No country progresses with part of its constituent, perpetually subjugated...in a sustained manner. You will be utterly foolish to think the people will sing your national anthem with their hearts...If they do, they would be mocking it...And that's a FACT. You can take it or leave it.
either from their heart or tongue they are still singing the national anthem
Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
kabnafs:
LMAO
The ones that sing Nigerian anthem are all on strike: no money to pay salary grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Ipob And Niger Deltan Schools Still Sing The National Anthem? by CecyAdrian(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Toosure70:

grin cheesy cheesy angry what school did you attend??

(1) (Reply)

As Nnamdi Kanu's trial Starts... LIVE from FHC Abuja / Niger Delta Militants Are Relocating And Invading Ogun State: Ogun CP / Miss Nairaland 2016 As A Metaphor For Nigerian Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.