Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! (808 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Validated: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2016
All through the Nigeria political landscape it is one bad news or another. Either Boko Haram is attacking, Fulani herdsmen are killing or Avengers are blowing pipelines. In the midst of all of these, we have a wrecked economy. No salaries, no money, people losing their jobs. Etc. I ask, what good news do you wish to hear in Nigeria today?
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Tapout(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2016
A re-run of 2015 election

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Lilprincey(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari steps down from presidency due to health issuez

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Amitex(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2016
1. That Buhari has sent the CONFAB report to the Senate to enact into law within 30 days.

2. That the present cabinet ministers are sacked and replaced with technocrats not party appeasement

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Validated: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Keep it coming, perhaps our leaders can feel the pulse of the real people on ground.
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Nnamdi kanu tried and executed by firing squad on live television sad
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Fyno: 3:51am On Jun 12, 2016
High sacks Buhari, declared GEJ winner

Nigeria organises referendum for the defunct Biafra

Finally Biafra Stays

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by odutolasodiq(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Nnamdi kanu tried and executed by firing squad on live television sad
ahba!
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by cjrane: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari is dead, buried in daura according to Islamic tradition[/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by SIRmuel86(m): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2016
General world peace
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2016
*i av sent that money into ur account*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by junketer(m): 5:10am On Jun 12, 2016
I am finally married to genevieve nnaji
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Omololu007(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
That Nigeria has collapse,,just like the ussr
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by able20(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2016
That Buhari retires and vacate aso rock for ever

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by BiafranJesus: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2016
The. ....of Buhari the terrorist and paedophile and Tinubu the criminal.
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by babdap: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2016
One Naira is equal to One Dollar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by viccassi(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Let's try true fedralism.
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by militarily: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2016
That I acquire this property av been negotiating for months now.
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by givemedatin: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2016
That my crush.. . . Genevieve Nnaji is finally coming this Sunday to see my guys
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by cjrane: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
viccassi:
Let's try true fedralism.

Never in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by attackgat: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Validated:
All through the Nigeria political landscape it is one bad news or another. Either Boko Haram is attacking, Fulani herdsmen are killing or Avengers are blowing pipelines. In the midst of all of these, we have a wrecked economy. No salaries, no money, people losing their jobs. Etc. I ask, what good news do you wish to hear in Nigeria today?

The only good news I want hear right now is that my fellow Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with us are leaving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best News You Want To Hear Now!!! by Agbalanze(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
50 billion naira credit alert...

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Emergency Security Summit Postponed / Saraki’s Attempts To Stop Trials Shameful, Says Gbonigi / For Those Complaining Abt Buhari Appointments,see This GEJ Record Breaking Appts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.