Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 (9555 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Help! My Operamini Cannot Download 7mb And Above Files / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 by Dozie3(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2009
Pls My dear nairalanders,i stil dey hallah 4 here ooo, i mean i need help on how to download with my opera mini 4.2. Infact the thing don tire me. Wheneva it gets to a point where i ave 2 download (music,video,pix, and even applications), whn i pres save, one blak screen wil appear saying "we recommend u use the signed version of opera mini" and blah blah, and whn i press ok, it wil link me to my file manager, after i must selected the right folder anĀ  pres save,immediately the blak screen will disappear and the normal browsing white screen wil reappear and i wil thnk it has been saved, but when i go back to my file manager i wont see the file at alll.Pls what do i do now,and how would i download with, pls i need help.Thanx a lot,
Re: Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 by Odisco2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
Helo Dozie, before your question can be answered, you will let us know the kind of phone you are using and its model. If is nokia, very easy, ask me how? When you decide to download, two options are always there "save and open" so simply click on open, this will take you from opera to normal browser. Click yes to download. If you dont understand it, call Victor on 08036699081

Re: Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 by Dozie3(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
Pls Victor, i use Nokia 6680(10mb firmware) and my opera version is 4.2 multi option. C eh, sometimes when i press "open" it will try to go to normal phone web browser, but a mssg wil prompt up saying"memory full" or sometimes wil say "telephone memory full please close some application" where as there is no other open application.But when i press "save" it will link me to my file manager and after everything the file wil not b found in my file manager.This happens even when there is money in my phone. And again Victor,is there any diff btw signed and unsigned version of opera mini, cos am still suspecting that d cause of this is 4rm d blak screen mssg about signed and unsigned version.Pls help me.Thanx 4 ur regard.
Re: Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 by Joe50(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Dozie#, i suggest you try another opera4.2 since that one refuse to download. Go to www.sharemobile.ro and search for om4.2 or try opera8 multi net.

Anyway, is it the Dozie i no of? From imo state that has d email address: felix_more****@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 by bydot1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dozie n friends.,.,, dozie, u knw what try n forget about download wit op4.2 on that ur fone it doesn't have much RAM

(1) (Reply)

Ultrasonic Vs Optical Fingerprint Scanner: How Do They Differ? / How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.