Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN (29533 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by CandyDiamond(f): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
AngelJennifer:

Don't mind these hypocrites that worship their fellow human beings claiming Christianity. If catholic is cult then they are all smaller cults. If catholicism is not christianity, then there is no christianity at all because they started it and all other denominations sprang out from it.
The problem is that they don't bother to read and study the history of Christianity, they just believe in what their pastors is telling them, the pastors they worship as their demi god, the so called Man of God.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by ixora3(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:
Ayo has bastardised CAN

I trust the Catholic Church they can afford to stand on their own.

I'm not however surprised about the silence of the Anglican church
if you don't mention his name you won't make your point Abi? Leave the man in peace. And your Catholic Church should Pls pull out and stop making noise
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by arsenal1111(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chrisrare:
All catholic church does is practise pagan worship. So let dem leave CAN, dey aren't even supposed to be there.

The Christian Association of Nigeria was founded in 1976, and originally
only contained the Catholic Church and mainline Protestant groups.
However, it later expanded to include Pentecostal churches as well.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by arsenal1111(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
spiralwedge:
Catholics are not Christians in the first place. They are a cult, in the same category as the Church of Jesus Christ of the latter day Saints (the Mormons).

I believed ur church joined an association dat has d first president as a Catholic..... All meetings of CAN were once held at Catholic secretariat... Ur church must b a cult group also.....

Generation blind folded by their pastors!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by johntolu: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
malvisguy212:
If Christians were Christians, there would be no denominations in the Christian world. If Christians were really Christians, they would not quarrel with one another, nor separate from one another, but rather would be members together in the "one body of Christ". Can you picture Jesus coming back to earth today and seeking out the fellowship of his own, walking the streets and looking at its Churches?

"This Church", his guide would say, "is a Baptist Church." "Baptist?" Jesus would ask, "What is a Baptist Church?" "This Church", his guide would say, "is a Presbyterian Church." Jesus would
ask, "What do you mean by a Presbyterian Church?" "This Church", his guide would say, "is
a Catholic Church." Jesus would say, "I have never heard of a Catholic Church before".
Jesus would ask them, "WERE IS THE CHURCH OF GOD?"

If there is a possibility of the Biblical Jesus, ever making a return trip, to planet Earth, he will definitely give Christian leaders and their gullible followers, the same treatment he gave to merchants and their customers, in the Jewish temple, as recorded in the Bible.
Jesus' statement of denial will be, 'get away from me, you workers of iniquity'.

On a seious note, what happened to the power of the Holy spirit, to lead and direct Christians to the right path as taught by Jesus? Could it be that the Holy spirit present in the Catholic Church is different from the Holy Spirit operating in the Baptist church or the other christian churches worldwide?

I will not be surprised if Jesus comes and enters a Buddha temple out of provocation and shame, because from all indication, what Christians are practising today, is completely different from the gospel Jesus preached in the Bible.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by kan12(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
What are they waiting for?
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by Hardeysolution(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
When it was then before sin entered into the church as of the days of the apostle, God chooses himself. Now, what are we seeing? The church needs a revival!
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by Sunglass20(f): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Millerz:
That's why I love prophet TB Joshua. He does not give a donkey's ass about being President of CAN. I'm sure he would outrightly reject the title if given.
My dear tell them o! I always wonder where the unity in that CAN is, just a physical show off.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by Olibboy: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tonnierichy:

But you people are murderers
History's got my back
have you ever witnessed
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by johntolu: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
malvisguy212:
If Christians were Christians, there would be no denominations in the Christian world. If Christians were really Christians, they would not quarrel with one another, nor separate from one another, but rather would be members together in the "one body of Christ". Can you picture Jesus coming back to earth today and seeking out the fellowship of his own, walking the streets and looking at its Churches?

"This Church", his guide would say, "is a Baptist Church." "Baptist?" Jesus would ask, "What is a Baptist Church?" "This Church", his guide would say, "is a Presbyterian Church." Jesus would
ask, "What do you mean by a Presbyterian Church?" "This Church", his guide would say, "is
a Catholic Church." Jesus would say, "I have never heard of a Catholic Church before".
Jesus would ask them, "WERE IS THE CHURCH OF GOD?"

Shipwrecked and lost, in 'The Isle of Man'.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by Tonnierichy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Olibboy:
have you ever witnessed
I don't have to

And I don't pray to
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by thespokenword: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
So? What is stopping them?
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by malvisguy212: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
johntolu:
[color=#000099][/color]

If there is a possibility of the Biblical Jesus, ever making a return trip, to planet Earth, he will definitely give Christian leaders and their gullible followers, the same treatment he gave to merchants and their customers, in the Jewish temple, as recorded in the Bible.
Jesus' statement of denial will be, 'get away from me, you workers of iniquity'.

On a seious note, what happened to the power of the Holy spirit, to lead and direct Christians to the right path as taught by Jesus? Could it be that the Holy spirit present in the Catholic Church is different from the Holy Spirit operating in the Baptist church or the other christian churches worldwide?

I will not be surprised if Jesus comes and enters a Buddha temple out of provocation and shame, because from all indication, what Christians are practising today, is completely different from the gospel Jesus preached in the Bible.
the Lord knows those that are His own, read the bible and obey His command. Thank you.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by nurusystem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
CAN & CATHOLIC they diferent sect entirely ,.but they are all crusaders ,.their crusade is to kill islam,.definately CHAtholic are more unite than other sec,,let their be justice because of yor Father God who is greater than Jesus

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by pure2012soul(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chrisrare:
All catholic church does is practise pagan worship. So let dem leave CAN, dey aren't even supposed to be there.
If only common sense was common. Catholic church founded CAN fyi. Read you history before you spew thrash
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by pure2012soul(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
This nonsense started when that bling bling fellow became CAN president. That was when pentecostal money doctrines begin to cause leadership crisis. We all remember the election bribery scandal involving CAN. Such dirty stories where unheard of during the tenure of Cardinal Okojie, Ola Makinde, Sunday Mbang & Cardinal Onaiyekan.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by spartanobad(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
arsenal1111:

I believed ur church joined an association dat has d first president as a Catholic..... All meetings of CAN were once held at Catholic secretariat... Ur church must b a cult group also.....

serious METAL BLINDFOLD...

The funny part is that all dese pastors know the truth bt jxt deceive the pple so as to see pple dat will make hell with them.......

If they have problem now..... they all rush to CATHOLIC
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by gibzzhd: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:
Ayo has bastardised CAN

I trust the Catholic Church they can afford to stand on their own.

I'm not however surprised about the silence of the Anglican church
what is this one saying? is the catholic Church not the biggest political organisation?
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by impossible27(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
justicejay:
Yeah does my opinion gives you headache?
not at all sir. as far as,u are the only one with the opinion and nothing else.
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by suavetony(m): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Chrisrare:
Don't condemn what you don't understand so that you will not be condemned. Church won't take you to heaven but your good works. It is worthwhile to ask question atimes of what you don't know. #ProudlyCatholic# "Et Unam Santam Catholicam et Apostolicam Ecclesiam".
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by spiralwedge(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
arsenal1111:

I'm not interested in history, why are you all giving me history. History does not justify Catholics as Christians... The best description, regardless of history, is Christian Cult. That is the closest.
When you add other things not biblical and traditional... It is a cult. Image-worship, Mary-worship, saints worship, heresies of purgatory and the mass, etc..

It is infact the oldest of the cults. An ancient Roman cult.

Cc: candydiamond
Re: Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN by impossible27(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
spiralwedge:

I'm not interested in history, why are you all giving me history. History does not justify Catholics as Christians... The best description, regardless of history, is Christian Cult. That is the closest.
When you add other things not biblical and traditional... It is a cult. Image-worship, Mary-worship, saints worship, heresies of purgatory and the mass, etc..

It is infact the oldest of the cults. An ancient Roman cult.
are u satisfied now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / The Impulse To Watch Leaked Sex Tapes / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.