Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos (740 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos by thisisod(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Am looking forward 2 talking with about three honesty young men that must be based in the heart of industrial area of lagos,am base in the east, i need supplies of certain goods that is in extreemly high demand here,
WHAT THE PERSON WILL DO
(Just as i said, the person must be in the heart of the industrial area to avoid or reduce cost of making the basic inquires since he will not be paid for that)
-Go to a or sm production company that produces the product i will tell you about pls not dealers or whole sellers and inquire about cost of procuring this product in various quantites.
- inquire about the cheapest means of sending such goods down east
-we will agree on hw much you will add as profit. (Plz mk sure your findings are concrete because you will bear the cost if you make uncertain assumptions)
We talk via email on ikpehchi@gmail.com and on phone 08115801276 but i prefer email. So that it can be cheaper for you at this stage.
NOTE-The person with the cheapest reliable quote will be selected.Thanks
Re: An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos by SurewayBookings: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2016
thisisod:
Am looking forward 2 talking with about three honesty young men that must be based in the heart of industrial area of lagos,am base in the east, i need supplies of certain goods that is in extreemly high demand here,
WHAT THE PERSON WILL DO
(Just as i said, the person must be in the heart of the industrial area to avoid or reduce cost of making the basic inquires since he will not be paid for that)
-Go to a or sm production company that produces the product i will tell you about pls not dealers or whole sellers and inquire about cost of procuring this product in various quantites.
- inquire about the cheapest means of sending such goods down east
-we will agree on hw much you will add as profit. (Plz mk sure your findings are concrete because you will bear the cost if you make uncertain assumptions)
We talk via email on ikpehchi@gmail.com and on phone 08115801276 but i prefer email. So that it can be cheaper for you at this stage.
NOTE-The person with the cheapest reliable quote will be selected.Thanks

I am based in Lagos and I will be able to take up this responsibility for you. Am 32 and a very good negotiator. You can reach me with the number in my signature let's discuss properly.
Re: An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos by thisisod(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
SurewayBookings:

I am based in Lagos and I will be able to take up this responsibility for you. Am 32 and a very good negotiator. You can reach me with the number in my signature let's discuss properly.

Sent you a mail to the email on your signature.
Re: An Opportunity 4 An Honest Viabrant Young Man Of 23 Abv That Is Base In Lagos by millhouse: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Swampy Land Within Lagos And Experience Fish Farmer Needed Urgently / Got A Debit Alert From A Bank When I Dont Have An Account With Them / Business Plan - Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.