Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (57815 Views)

Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by IntroVAT: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chai
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by nduchucks: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
dat operating arena na wa o. They couldn't even keep flies away from the theatre shocked

No wonder people run abroad for simple surgical procedures like tooth extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bingo the original okuke grin

ReabridCharles:
That's the reason I like BINGO.

Bone no fit kill bingo. E never see bone chop na the one to kill am go come kill am.

Bingo will not die. Bingos are the only dogs that outlive der owners.

Wanna know how I knew? Ask my father, he had a BINGO
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by IntroVAT: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chai. This one na ajebo dog na
Bingo go use this bone shine grin

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by ceaser: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is it standard procedure in vet medicine not to get gowned during a post mortem? Your assistant, I presume, was appropriately gowned for the procedure.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Wonderboy1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good.....Animal Rights...

Only if Nigerians will listen..
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by nwachonum: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na so some people get time sef, Wetin he go put for pot since
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by gentleaccess: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
flies in your clinic and I see no bone. just asking myself' what's the point purpose of the pictures
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sad
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nawa o...this one na news abi na wetin? undecided
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by arinzest: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
OP, thanks for the information. Please a few clarifications;
1. Do you do autopsy wearing wrist watch and wrist length gloves?
2. Is the white ward coat worn by your assistant the standard outfit for autopsy?
3. Was this procedure done in d house of the owner and not in your work place?
Please this is not acceptable my dear. Minimum acceptable standards please?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Skelewu: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
labakeJ:
Awww poor dog embarassed

Babe, with reference to your profile picture, to be a man dey hungry you ni? shocked

You'd have been a fine guy o, see how the goatee fit you wella. grin

By the way, I have a cream that would make you have bia bia in a week. PM me if you need it. wink
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Dream2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
Sorry about the dog...but pls can we have the dog...proudly Ekimogun...*Na joke I dey before some animal right activist ll run after me now. happy sunday ya all
LOL,Ekimogun omo amula meji oju seye.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by prinsam30: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
see as them waste this correct meat for nothing sake

pot for don full with dog meat pepper soup
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Bigii(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dog no shop bone waiting e go shop
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good lesson. But poor dog.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where is the graphic pictures here?

Una no dey clean chicken or ileya ram for your side before u cook am

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by flokii: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nawa o.. Autopsy for dog

Where calabar & ondo peepz dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by mizthorlu(f): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
loomer:
See flies for ur vet clinic abi na hospital

was about saying it o

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by idupaul: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice info ...but try to get rid of the flies in Ur theatre na

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
ReabridCharles:
That's the reason I like BINGO.

Bone no fit kill bingo. E never see bone chop na the one to kill am go come kill am.

Wanna know how I knew? Ask my father, he had a BINGO

I am not in the mood to go to the underworld to find an answer -- Your name alone; "Rabid Charles" tells me all I need to know.
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Sylvester70(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
op u should pay for that ur career advertisment

1 Like

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by montezz(f): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
WriteBoy:

I am not in the mood to go to the underworld to find an answer -- Your name alone; "Rabid Charles" tells me all I need to know.
Lmao.
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by loomer: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

You have to respect the way Nigerians do business. It is still a wonder to me that the whole country has not been wiped out from some strange virus. Nigeria is an unbelievably dirty country. In a sane country, dem no go born am well to put that picture up on the internet for fear say the health department go withdraw im license but this is Nigeria we are talking about.

mizthorlu:

was about saying it o

The simplest and basic things too dey hard us to do. That's our greatest problem for the country
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
labakeJ:
Awww poor dog embarassed
what a sweet girl.
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by labakeJ(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Skelewu:

Babe, with reference to your profile picture, to be a man dey hungry you ni? shocked

You'd have been a fine guy o, see how the goatee fit you wella. grin

By the way, I have a cream that would make you have bia bia in a week. PM me if you need it. wink
grin Twas just a joke o...love being a female smiley

And cream? no thanks am good wink
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by labakeJ(f): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
what a sweet girl.
Thank u wink
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
After the autopsy I hope u enjoy dog pepper soup With that dog u butchered
Rubbish

Abeg bull-hari don fully recover from tuberculosis and cancer of the ear
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
labakeJ:
Thank u wink
Omolabake, were you in church today?
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by Starlet50(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=ReabridCharles post=46502885]That's the reason I like BINGO.

Wanna know how I knew? Ask my father, he had a BINGO[/quote

Why do I get this kind of feeling dat u are d BINGO
Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by godunia(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Your dog is dead is that not enough, you are conducting post mortem wasting money, are you really a Nigerian? Now that you have the result,what

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) by labakeJ(f): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Omolabake, were you in church today?
Um...well......technically.....*clears throat....u know... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.