Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng (80169 Views)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE) / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth As Revealed By The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by MoneyGreen(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
So no single PDP "Polithiefcian" on the list of richest ?
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list.

FBI kor, Scotland Yard Ni.
Believe This list at your own Peril ...
cool
very yeye report if you ask me.. What Akpabio Wey raw dollar cash was found hidden in his room. This report report is too political sponsored by the corrupt officials under EFFC watch to score cheap point lol..

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by braynchris: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Luckylife:
If this government is truly fighting corruption , how many of those mention in this list have been invited by EFCC ? Food for thought for those who are wise.

Is there no legitimate way for them to make such money, maybe it not stolen
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't believe this list because it's probably fake. There's no PDP member on that list and secondly, I'm very very sure amaechi alone has more money than that list oust together. The thief.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by neveve02: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
and these Governors say they dont have salary to pay staffs .....they should all know that God is not sleeping
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by DrGrab: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
FBI didnt say these wealth were ill gotten wealths.
They also didnt indict any of those mentioned.
Besides, you dont expect a governor to pay salaries from his personal pocket. So lets just chill and im sure this is not a comprehensive list of Nigerias richest Politicians. Godbless
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
FBI mean all these people are richer than TINUBU, OBJ and their league? lipsrsealed Well it's a start shall make FG begin from here.
No, FBI means there are other thieves apart from Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
opius:
To every rumor there are some elements of truth

what baffles me is that instead of people to be outraged they are busy looking for PDP politicians there. The ones that have been revealed what did they do with it. I weep for Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by TBankxx(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fantastically corrupt elites!!

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Jwonder:
Fashola ke!!! so dat rocket scientist has dis kind of money
shocked
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
angry angry sad

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Phoenix001(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
So no single PDP "Polithiefcian" on the list of richest ?
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list.

FBI kor, Scotland Yard Ni.
Believe This list at your own Peril ...
cool

GEJ cronies may not be hiding theirs in US; it may be UK, Dubai or any other continent.
We know there are other thieves whose names might be hidden now; they can't hide for ever.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellacute45:
how are you
Fine... tnx for asking. Du?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by emmanuelbrown26: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaahjacob:
WELL, I CAN ONLY SAY FOR ROCHAS... D DUDE WAS MADE EVEN B4 BN A GOVERNOR.
though u are absolutely right, but rocha mumen steal imo money
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by kryptonian1987(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Not one single PDP politician in the list? Haba, this so obviously PDP propaganda grin

However I agree that those guys on the list are rich and corrupt. But there should be some PDP guys there too na. These Herald guys just exposed their partisanship grin.

you really sound stupid...! so you must see a PDP person there before you believe...
Ok. let me add one-late Alamieyeseigha

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by claremont(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is this list published on any FBI official release?!

At times I wonder what kind of education we receive in our Nigerian schools, so much so that we cannot even ask basic questions. We just swallow stories hook, line, and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ypzilanti: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
This our poor education system is the biggest problem in Nigeria.

FBI has no such list on its site, Amanpour has none on her site, but a writer says "courtesy of FBI and Amanpour" and people are commenting about idle gossip published as news.

We should have a "social media and internet news certified user certificate" in Nigeria, so that people learn how to assess news credibility online. Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
presentley:
Only a mumu will swallow this list
At least some revelations have being made let's tackle these ones first then others later
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:

Fine... tnx for asking. Du?
same
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by MavenTemi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ehnn ehn,shey na like this E go dey dey... All this pple dey this country,chuuu!. Why na,uhm, there is God o... It doesnt matter weather you are rich,you know i have a prayer point,anything that needs to be destroyed to make this country move forward will surely be destroyed... Chaiii!...
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adedeji2012:

Megaclueless 10 star deluded zombie.

So u believe FBI released a list ?

I think I should identify people I will never engage in any sensible dialog from this post.

Instead of wasting precious times engaging 1mbeciles.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by BraniacX(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please show me how many PDP politicians are there undecided
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Edum13656: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
even that Saint Ape of Edo State

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by olanshile2016(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
dis people are international thief thief
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Ijaya123: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alexchuka:

Open your Fucking eyes!! That's the truth

Give me a fvcking link to the story. Not some cropped imagery.

Guess you should open your fvcking brain!!!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellacute45:
same
Gut. smiley Hast du meine Nachricht gesehen?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by tianshie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
FBI: Fake Beyonce Indomie. FOH.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by maxzzo1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:

No, FBI means there are other thieves apart from Tinubu.
Una make sense die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.