Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng (80218 Views)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE) / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth As Revealed By The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Bgorgeous: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na lie!!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by mkoabiola: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bukola saraki name is misssing on d list.

Is it same herald own by kwara state gvt dat copy n paste d list.

Dey ar all politicians

Either former/present apc or pdp
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by teebaxy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
It's very sardonic that those that couldn't pay their workers salaries are also on the list.

Nigeria should legalise jungle justice for just 24hours, & I'l promise my upcoming generation that this won't happen during their own time.

Jailing them is not the solution. Let's kill them all... because killing our economy is tantamount to killing us. Sometimes, you have to talk like Niger Delta Avengers catoon to make your point. grin

Quote and misquote me if you like.
dont forget that this politicians wether good or bad have their fans,and if their will be jungle justice it will end up to be fans vs opposition s
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ogmask: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
So no single PDP "Polithiefcian" on the list of richest ?
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list.

FBI kor, Scotland Yard Ni.
Believe This list at your own Peril ...
cool

My brother you don see American news medium wey dey use ".ng" befor. I tried to open the link but it was full of craps. I saw all the stuff pasted on nairaland as if the American paper is reposting an original story from another source. Pdp should try harder. But the mod who brought this to front page is suffering from severe migraine am sure.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Ijaya123: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dom2020:
nawa, but come to think of it, how long are we going to keep our mouth shut? is it until these people steal us dry? I think we have to stamp our foot on the ground, enough is enough

What are you still waiting for? Please stamp your foot on the ground and let me feel the vibration.

Smh.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by olsmade(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
You have to be a special kind of stu.pid to believe this.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by phlemzy: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
The volume of loots that have been stolen from the coffers of government cannot be accounted for. They are way too massive. PMB knows himself that he can't just being down all these looters just like that. They will fight back will fight back with every single Dollar in their loots. At times,I imagine how adorable Nigeria would've looked had it been that all these stolen money were actually put to use as expected.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by AntiWailer: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adedeji2012:
Members of your household are imbeciles

Same way members of your house holds are Megaclueless and dunce Zombies that dnt use their brain when they see crap online.

Wasted brainless generation.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by slowice(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
As long as their name plenty pass the list must be a fake one....... I laff in Spanish..... Pot be calling kettle black in Nigeria since the days of emm....emmmm mtweeeeew (who sef) Michael Faraday grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by samseen02(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
see traffic o

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by DEAFandDUMB(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kullant:
.....This way grin grin grin

Funny but I think it's high time we shun our political affiliations, tribal sentiments and look towards rebuilding Nigeria cos from all indications, Nigeria is critically ill and only restructuring of the system can save her from dying.. let's all give TRUE FEDERALISM a chance..
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
I tire oo...

scholes0:
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?

cool
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by chiderao: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
God have mercy...which way Nigeria
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellacute45:
doch! I have
Oops... my bad...
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Maross(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaahjacob:
WELL, I CAN ONLY SAY FOR ROCHAS... D DUDE WAS MADE EVEN B4 BN A GOVERNOR.

I agree with you absolutely. But the pertinent question is how much was he worth shortly before he became the governor? I think public office holders should be made to declare their assets before taking up any post.

The fact that all the politicians listed above are all in the APC may cast some doubts on the authenticity. Then again, why would the US make such a sensitive information public or was it a leak? Think about it?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by MadCow1: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
I checked the sauce and saw that it wasn't made with Tomatoes.. angry
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by gbemoh: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
But seriously, Nigerians here really believe this is an FBI list. Lmao, sure how gullible people are, so where is orji kalu, ladoja, alams (or when he died his money disappeared??) and the filthy rich politicians?? I'm trying so hard not to play partisan politics by going PDP vs APC.
Please let's think ooo!!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Ijaya123: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
isnovic:
Haha hahahaha
APC go get heart attack after this expose

Hahahaha ha
Let's see where the fighting corruption mantra will hide now.

Haha hahaha
Zombies be like....o boy all man to thy tent.

This is bad market for the ruling party, actually one that cast a condemning shadows on their integrity. In fact, a bad market they cannot afford for now when their poll ratings is at the lowest.

Second there is no way any of them on the list can worth that much in 20 life time.

Forget if the list is only APC or wit out any PDP. The issue is FBI has exposed corrupt persons and amount, the president should confiscate all money and demand immediate repatriation of the funds.

All these guys should be cooling off in the jail for the countless many Nigeria who go to bed hungry, frustrated and without hope of the next day's food.

Or the needless pain suffered by Nigerians hopelessly seeking a good job.

Plus those hoping helplessly for a better social life but shortchanged by this thieving politicians that has made them live in abject squalor, queueing up outside embassy for a taste of a good life when the money here can make 10 mini Las Vegas in Nigeria.

Plus those of us who still remain to find that we sleep daily in darkness, no water, no fuel, no money, humiliating accommodation and ghetto colony with the world worst social infrastructure.

A people disillusioned daily by plea to manage the hardship that things will get better soon.

Hahaha zombies over to you.

For me corruption mantra of the Buhari government will be tested by the FBI revelation here revealed.

Quit ranting and don't be too excited. All you've got here is a fake story.

If you believe this, then you equally believed GEJ finished and completed the 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Onexex(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Maija food for thought

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Akaujaa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahaha...what a childish report..all to give the dog a bad name. This govt must fight corruption to a standstill, it doesn't matter the tricks those who ran this country aground decide to deploy.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ApexTitan(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
hoodboy:
God save this cuntry(pun intended)

Where is the pun in that statement?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by carlzy: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
All politicians are corrupt. They fight corruption as if they are saints. Funny goverment!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by AMI3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
A whole lot of zombies are disappointed some of them thought that it will be PDP all the way. this is bad market to zombies.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by SirElaw(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
The absence of Akpabio makes this list scream Fake!

- This same list published sometime in July 2015

http://timeofgist.com/us-unveils-16-richest-politicians-from-nigeria-and-names-of-us-banks-they-starch-away-public-funds/
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Arnoldo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool
If u are smart u will knw that some of them are ex-pdp..so leave GEJ outta this and face reality
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by SirElaw(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

Quit ranting and don't be too excited. All you've got here is a fake story.

If you believe this, then you equally believed GEJ finished and completed the 2nd Niger bridge.

This yeye list Das published sometime in July 2015

http://timeofgist.com/us-unveils-16-richest-politicians-from-nigeria-and-names-of-us-banks-they-starch-away-public-funds/
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by afanide: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
95% northeners and wealth gotten from (Niger Delta's Oil), 98% APC members and yet some one is fighting corruption?

How did they get all these this wealth? Is there gold in the North?

Now i see reasons why Niger Delta Avengers are Angry undecided

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Jmasoke(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
We're hoping fr God's intervention fr dis country, dats d only way we can b save...

Dis country belong to evryone of us... Let's save d future of our children and stop roasting d future of our nxt generation ABEEG
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Btruth: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's obvious that this information is misleading. And I don't encourage spam informations.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by DaBullIT(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
dear seun , founder of Nairaland Co

A fat lie managed to reach your FP, FBI never released any names , this list has been in circulation for a while and it's been known to be false

But weldone

Oh and again, other concerned Nigerians already found out that the list has been in circulation since 2015 and they even found the links

mynd44 una weldone o , false information just dey enter FP anyhow , Lalasticlala una do well o
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by buksaylor001: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is PDP FBI,so no PDP rich politician.OBJ is not rich,Babangida is not rich,Jonathan is not rich,Abdusalam is not rich.I really don't like APC but let the truth be told,it's only a slowpoke that can believe this.

And let's I forget,we didn't see the name of the paper if it's newyork times?

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by 2kris(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool
buhari should stop being one sided period..............see the kind money wey apc members get outside nigeria...saint apc indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.