Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment (42771 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / Kidnappers Kill Woman In Otukpo After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Ikwokrikwo: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2016
So his parents had 500 million to give? Fake story

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay80s:
So , what's their gain now?
Until kidnappers are sentenced to death when caught , I won't say anything again
But true true the story sounds fake, the parents called back the phone number of the kidnappers , was the number not registered?
The boy suppose get name ns, which area or state or country did it happen?

U be mumu. Na every line dey registered?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by rollywise(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
The Facebook user doesn't have a name.

The boy doesn't have a name.

The location doesn't have a name.

His parents do not have a name.

And you expect us to believe the story?

Whether you believe or not doesn't change the fact the young boy in that pix is actually dead.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by olanshile2016(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2016
WHAT A WASTE*anyway No peace for the wicked embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Fake story.....
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by rollywise(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2016
This is what you get from a failed nation and economy. Poverty everywhere. Ppl can do anything for money
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
dis r d kinda pple dat deserve to b burnt alive
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by ShinexMe1: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
This is an Act of Wickedness.............RIP BOY
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
kenneth348:
I prophecy deat, premature untimely and mysterious death for the killers, and unless they repent they will all likewise perish. How can they be this wicked and rude to such innocent and young boy, and a leader of tomorrow. I see greatness in the eyes of this boy. Rip boy. They never gave u a chance. No chance for them too in their cause of being happy. Smh. #personallyhurt
even if dey repent, God go still punish dem
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by haywire07(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎[/size]

Pls dis is not a mosque undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by LAUWALI222(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Bloggers, Facebook Users, Twitter Users etc are all experts in sharing fake stories to gather likes and traffic.
ITs true my friend
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by lastpage: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay80s:
So , what's their gain now?
Until kidnappers are sentenced to death when caught , I won't say anything again
But true true the story sounds fake, the parents called back the phone number of the kidnappers , was the number not registered?
The boy suppose get name ns, which area or state or country did it happen?

Still wondering why the NASS can pass a Bill prescribing DEATH PENALTY for DRUG, ARMED ROBBERY & KIDNAPPING?

These three crimes are unforgivable.

Just see how the heartless scums cut down the destiny of an innocent boy..... all for money? angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by BetaThings: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
haywire07:

He can post it
But ask him to translate

And it means
"To Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return"

This is what Muslims say when they are bereaved
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by BetaThings: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2016
lastpage:

Still wondering why the NASS can pass a Bill prescribing DEATH PENALTY for DRUG, ARMED ROBBERY & KIDNAPPING?

These three crimes are unforgivable.

Just see how the heartless scums cut down the destiny of an innocent boy..... all for money? angry angry

Lastpage!

Kidnapping is more dangerous than the others
Kidnappers who are scared of the death penalty will eliminate all witnesses (including the victim) after the ransom has been paid in order to eliminate any evidence or witness

Just prescribing death penalty may increase the danger to victims in the future
No matter the ransom paid a victim is likely to die if he/she has seen the face of the kidnapper and can identify him/her in the future
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by kolaish(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:
According to this facebook user, this boy was slaughtered by kidnappers because his parents failed to meet their demand of N500 million naira on time.

The parents called their number a day after the deadline to ask where they can drop off the money but the kidnappers instead told them they had killed the boy and gave them the address where to pick the boy's dead body

Source - http://www.naijatainmentxtra.com/2016/06/kidnappers-kill-little-boy-for-delay-in.html

THE PARENTS OF THE LITTLE BOY SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE KIDNAPPERS TO GO SCOT FREE. THEY SHOULD TAKE THEIR CASE FIRST TO THE POLICE FOR RECORD PURPOSE AND THEREAFTER TO THE GOVERNORS OFFICE FOR THOROUGH INVESTIGATION AND APPREHENSION OF THE CULPRIT, SO FAR THEY HAVE THE PHONE NO THAT WAS USED TO CALL THEM, IT WILL BE EASIER TO TRACE THE KIDNAPPERS.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by swissobed: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Enlighten us plz
Kondomatic:
Bloggers, Facebook Users, Twitter Users etc are all experts in sharing fake stories to gather likes and traffic.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by haywire07(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2016
BetaThings:

He can post it
But ask him to translate

And it means
"To Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return"

Wow! U re a peacemaker .

I nominate you for a nairaland moderator cool
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by LAUWALI222(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2016
haywire07:

But its a flatform to tell the truth my friend

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2016
And because they killed this little , innocent boy, God's curse will follow them forever and ever and they will never know a day of peace or happiness. angry

Nigeria truly is becoming a failed state, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Taryur3(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Ok....if the story is true...I hope the kidnappers will live forever...? Devil is even surprise at the wickedness of some nigerians...
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by LAUWALI222(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
BetaThings:

He can post it But ask him to translate
And it means "To Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return"
Well-done my friend
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by solbinho: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
kenneth348:
I prophecy deat, premature untimely and mysterious death for the killers, and unless they repent they will all likewise perish. How can they be this wicked and rude to such innocent and young boy, and a leader of tomorrow. I see greatness in the eyes of this boy. Rip boy. They never gave u a chance. No chance for them too in their cause of being happy. Smh. #personallyhurt

abeg forget about repentance
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:
According to this facebook user, this boy was slaughtered by kidnappers because his parents failed to meet their demand of N500 million naira on time.

The parents called their number a day after the deadline to ask where they can drop off the money but the kidnappers instead told them they had killed the boy and gave them the address where to pick the boy's dead body

Source - http://www.naijatainmentxtra.com/2016/06/kidnappers-kill-little-boy-for-delay-in.html

should I just say they weren't really after the ransom? And it's very glaring they are gonna kill the boy even after the ransom have been paid
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by GENTLETEE(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
They Will die miserable death! Wicked souls!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by ddshow(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

the facebook user doesnt have a name? i cant say u are blind becos somehow u found your way here to spew ignorance

and because he did not give u the little boys history, that made his story fake? FOH with your nonesense, we Nigerians dont believe anything because it didnt happen to us...the same way people like u keep insisting chibok is a scam....mtcheww

Your thought is too similar to that of a blithering idiot! … It's not uncommon to see posts like yours on fb just for the likes, shares and comments.

Providing exact details would have validated your post considering the fact that we live in a digital world where technology does magic.

Even the chibokgirls you quoted all have an identity, a location and family backgrounds.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
They could have reduced the ransome naa

Men sef
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by flokii: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
I notice Nigerians are becoming desperate.. We really need to check that fast.

Once they get any info about you, that's d end.. Rich or not, you av to pay

Sad thing is.. Those with kids fall victim most, grownups too
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Btruth: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Bastardss everywhere.

This kidnap is an inside job no doubt.
my thought as well if the story is true. Just like the film titled "Along Came A Spider".
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by midehi2(f): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
tears!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by FOLLEY20(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:
this is horrible
OMG! What a wicked world.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by lordkhalifa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
What a handsome lad

Bull-hari libyan fulani friends has done it again
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by BetaThings: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
lordkhalifa:
What a handsome lad

Handsome or not, nobody deserves death in the hands of kidnappers
I am actually disturbed when people say "such a fine girl, handsome guy"
Can kidnappers do away with the not so good looking people?

lordkhalifa:
Bull-hari libyan fulani friends has done it again

You think it is only Fulanis that kill
Kidnapping for ransom started from the ND
That Army colonel was killed by a gang of three, all Nigerians and two are from the SE

Oh, BTW, Asari was trained in Libya
Is he a Buhari's non-Fulani friend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.