Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment (42762 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / Kidnappers Kill Woman In Otukpo After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by JOYOSITA(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is wickedness. He didn't deserve that.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by enigmagu1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
na whaoo
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by lordkhalifa(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
BetaThings:

Handsome or not, nobody deserves death in the hands of kidnappers
I am actually disturbed when people say "such a fine girl, handsome guy"
Can kidnappers do away with the not so good looking people?

You think it is only Fulanis that kill
Kidnapping for ransom started from the ND
That Army colonel was killed by a gang of three, all Nigerians and two are from the SE

Oh, BTW, Asari was trained in Libya
Is he a Buhari's friend non-Fulani friend?
and how many innocent protesters, bull-hari and his libyan mercenaries in khaki kidnapped tortured and killed so far... The libyans should stop terrorizing us.. Shikina

The innocent boy did not deserve this
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Godwin978(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:
According to this facebook user, this boy was slaughtered by kidnappers because his parents failed to meet their demand of N500 million naira on time.

The parents called their number a day after the deadline to ask where they can drop off the money but the kidnappers instead told them they had killed the boy and gave them the address where to pick the boy's dead body

Source - http://www.naijatainmentxtra.com/2016/06/kidnappers-kill-little-boy-for-delay-in.html

Op this is fake news look at where the boy took the photo (background) his parent can afford atleast 4million he stood on that kind place and take a photo. stop displaying ur innocent child pix here look for front page
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

the facebook user doesnt have a name? i cant say u are blind becos somehow u found your way here to spew ignorance

and because he did not give u the little boys history, that made his story fake? FOH with your nonesense, we Nigerians dont believe anything because it didnt happen to us...the same way people like u keep insisting chibok is a scam....mtcheww
yes we can see the Facebook user has a name, and we can see the picture of a dead little boy.. which looks saddening but the point is how are we sure this boy is not a victim of another thing and a different story entirely. how are we sure he was kidnapped? this is not the first time people pick random pictures of innocent people and post them especially on Facebook just to garner comments or likes. I'm sure u know that too

we can't all be gullible u know?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Tinyemeka(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Boy has fulani looks.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

the facebook user doesnt have a name? i cant say u are blind becos somehow u found your way here to spew ignorance

and because he did not give u the little boys history, that made his story fake? FOH with your nonesense, we Nigerians dont believe anything because it didnt happen to us...the same way people like u keep insisting chibok is a scam....mtcheww

There is definitely a story to be told here, but I will advise you take most Facebook stories with a pinch of salt.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by brandonobi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Godwin978:
Op this is fake news look at where the boy took the photo (background) his parent can afford atleast 4million he stood on that kind place and take a photo. stop displaying ur innocent child pix here look for front page
I think maybe the first pix was used to show the parents that their child was indeed kidnapped, looks like a kidnap zone to me
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Jacko01: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Other tribes kidnap..... At least u get hope say u go negotiate with them
One particular tribe kidnap and show how bloody they are
Nort....... Mmmmm
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by poseidon12: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hope all those involved can be tracked down and made to face justice.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by YaksonFCA(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by Gaby4real: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
The boy doesn't have a name.
The location doesn't have a name.
His parents do not have a name.

And you expect us to believe the story?
No Police confirmation no nothing?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by MrGerald(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

just abt the fb name you picked, what abt the other three questions he asked?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by arimahoseloka(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oh humanity u have failed. It's a matter of time, judgement will come from the creator
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by AlanSugar(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Bloggers, Facebook Users, Twitter Users etc are all experts in sharing fake stories to gather likes and traffic.

So very silly my brother. Not just likes but "amen" as well! I loathe facebook! Has anyone ever heard of kidnappers rejecting ransom, even after killing their leverage? People really need to change, this isn't poverty, I just dunno what it is!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment by AlanSugar(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

so the picture of the dead boy is fake? or the story that the fb user told is fake? oya please tell us the real story, maybe you are the kidnapper and want to explain what really happened.

I can't imagine you and 90 others bought this crap! Can you in your entirety think that kidnappers, kidnapping for money would reject an offer of 500 million Naija, no matter how late the payment is, only to offer to return the carcass of a little boy? 500 million for ransom, for who? In Naija? Abegi, make una de reason small na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.