Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,197 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again (38813 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Can't the security agencies track these sociopaths/hoodlums down. There is no place in the holy Quran were Allah{swt} ask any mortal to kill because somebody blasphemed his religion or ridiculed our noble prophet Muhammad{saw}, I know somethings hurt but people should just take a chill please. The highest we can ever do is to enlighten the islamaphobians, and if they refused to stop ridiculing islam/Muslims, you should simply just ignore them. We should always try to be the true custodians of a peaceful Islam and not the other way round.

And I still don't just know why we Africans misunderstood the religion we are practicing so much. People insulting Islam everyday will never stop anybody that wants to embrace Islam to change his mind, and it won't make any Muslim to denounce Islam, neither it will stop a good muslim from practicing the teachings of Islam thereby perfecting his iman. These are the facts. So fighting/harming/killing anybody because he/she insults Islam is a waste of time in my opinion. Our religion teaches us peace, establishing cordial relationship with other religions and portraying Islam as the religion of peace, love and understanding that it is and will always be.

Salam
bless u. this problem might not be religion,but illiteracy. imagine the few ones that can read and right still posting rubbish on the net. imagine someone that passed through the tutelage of an half baked islamic scholar, what do u expect from such person. besides, the woman only said ablution should not be done in front of her shop. i
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by bayinq25(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
if you say we should forget history then religion would also be forgotten.As for your scribbles you call quotes,they portray an image of and ignoramus and an "intellectual midget".I need to shoot you today and tell the Court tomorrow that " yesterday was history ".
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by IamAtribalist: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
cool One religion that starts with letter I is a disease and not a religion. cool
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by sam4eva777(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Can't the security agencies track these sociopaths/hoodlums down. There is no place in the holy Quran were Allah{swt} ask any mortal to kill because somebody blasphemed his religion or ridiculed our noble prophet Muhammad{saw}, I know somethings hurt but people should just take a chill please. The highest we can ever do is to enlighten the islamaphobians, and if they refused to stop ridiculing islam/Muslims, you should simply just ignore them. We should always try to be the true custodians of a peaceful Islam and not the other way round.

And I still don't just know why we Africans misunderstood the religion we are practicing so much. People insulting Islam everyday will never stop anybody that wants to embrace Islam to change his mind, and it won't make any Muslim to denounce Islam, neither it will stop a good muslim from practicing the teachings of Islam thereby perfecting his iman. These are the facts. So fighting/harming/killing anybody because he/she insults Islam is a waste of time in my opinion. Our religion teaches us peace, establishing cordial relationship with other religions and portraying Islam as the religion of peace, love and understanding that it is and will always be.

Salam
I deeply appreciate your ideas and civility....I can only guess that you are a yoruba muslim.
However, the truth is that Islam is inherently violent.

Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.

Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way).

They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Psylas(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
thugthang:
I hv never seen Hausa Christian
it doesn't mean there is none
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by mamaafrik(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:

Salam
i guess u are a muslim?,if yes ,can you please explain to me the meaning of jihad and if mohammed certified it.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Pque(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pque:
These are d reasons why my guns must be at hand. To hell wit those bastards muslims. This can't happen in d south west because we have a responsible culture. The fact that u accept a religion doesn't mean u should throw away ur senses. "Religion of peace my foot". This is a religion of confusion and it is very obvious. "Res ipsa loquitur", d fact speaks 4 itself. What is so special about ur religion when even a traditionalist will never openly or publicly fight for his God in such a brutal nd cowardice manner. It simply mean traditional religion is better than ur demon posess religion. Any islamic teacher in support of this is same with d devil. U bastards show affection 4 ur God thru killing nd nt other way round, 'Love'. I will b very happy if d good muslims can separate themselves from this bastards, killer muslims by bearing another name.

U claimed u love the Allah u have never seen nd can't see, and yet u are full of hatred for those/ur neighbours u can see. Bastard hypocrites, no genuine God's child/friend/servant will ever do these coward act.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by goodheart02(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
peculyachi:

if the Igbo's should leave d north, will u cater for dem and der family? itx not easy to relocate, knowing d situation of this so called country

At least home is still home. Those of us back at home aren't dead yet, we're still surviving. Moreover I wonder what their inspiration for going to the north was.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

There's nothing like hausa christian. All those xtains you see in the north are'nt hausa. They have their own tribe.
Point of correction, there are significant number of hausa/fulani christians. I live in the north
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by andyanders: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
That is why the worst decease on the entire face of this earth can only be found in the Northern part of the country.

Wicked souls who are ONLY thirsty of blood.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by blantyre: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Northerners are not humans
It baffles me how nobody is saying anything against the alleged blasphemy when we all know is wrong. Imagine somebody abusing your father or mother in your presence much less the noble prophet who every Muslim loves more than himself and his parents and the whole world. You don't hear Muslims abusing the christ for instance. But believe me there is a lot of hatred towards anything Islam or Muslim. This is just because with all the bad portrayal of Islam the religion keeps growing and winning converts, is just the will of God
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Movic1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
ubecharles:
Point of correction, there are significant number of hausa/fulani christians. I live in the north

I av admit it.. there are hausa xtains. did you read my reply to queencalipso ?
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:
I Just read about the malumfashi people,Who are native hausa/christians. Thanks for the enlightenment.
I think the first son of the former emir of Kano was/is a born again Christian
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by LEXYCOM: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
How I wish we can exchange blow on line.......this Kano people for don hear ham . I swear
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by IamJames: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

These three things are different, they aren't the same. Muslim,Arab & Hausa. So dont generalize it. Hausas killed the woman. If a christian kill today,you wont criticize her by his/her religion but by tribe. e.g Igboman or yorubaman

She was murdered on what ground? Was it nor for the sake of Mohammed, which is religious? So Muslims murdered the woman.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Toofan007: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
AdedayoDapo:
Islam is peace! Salam
What version? Definitely not the version practiced here.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Psylas(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

You guys didnt get what im trying to say. I didnt say they didnt kill her bcoz of religion. Shuu! What am trying to say is that the hausa are known for their barbaric acts. Gej won election against buhari in 2011 and they started killing all in the name of religion. They killed for Cartoon drawing that didnt happen in Nigeria. There are muslims among the yorubas,edos etc. How many times av u read it in the news that they are killing for religious sake?
they are extremists, they started killings because GEJ is a xtian, I know you are a Muslim that's why you're trying to defend islam

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by carinmom(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
sam4eva777:

I deeply appreciate your ideas and civility....I can only guess that you are a yoruba muslim.
However, the truth is that Islam is inherently violent.

Does the Quran really contain over a hundred verses promoting violence?
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.

Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way).

They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran

Many christians because of ignorance thought and believed that those verses are violent commanding Muslims to kill the unbelievers.
Well that is not the case because all these verses are always quoted out of context by non Muslims just to paint Islam bad.

If you can at least read the preceding and the subsequent verses, then you will understand the truth and everything will fall into place. The verses were not commanding Muslims to kill the non believers but rather commanding them to defend themselves against the pagans of Makkah at that time who were constantly attacking the Muslims to the extent of killing some of them.

The Prophet (SAW) migrated from Makkah to Madina to practice his religion peacefully, but those pagans wouldn't leave him alone and they intensified their attacks this time in Madina. This was the time Allah SWT said enough was enough and commanded the Muslims to defend themselves from those pagans who only attacked first.

Muslims were never commanded to kill innocent non believers or those who there was treaty between them and the Muslims.
And that still stands up to today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by hotspec(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:

Salam
Read d Koran very well. its there. Even Sharia court qill sentence one to death for blasphemy against Prophet M'ohd (SAW). Will get u d verse later!
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by marwanafrica: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
All this are as result of bad of government, the youth are frustrated and angry and many of them are willing to kill they no longer care, let's be truthful to our self, God save us, YA-ALLAH. Let nigeria be better once again
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by bejeria101(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ramadan animals! Pls tell they arent real muslims,bunch of confused touts
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by treachiz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
I reserve ma statement.... Time will tell nd Gods will mst b done
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Movic1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
ubecharles:
I think the first son of the former emir of Kano was/is a born again Christian

Another enlightenment.. 10ks
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Ndolarr: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
I will not comment further until I know what Emir Sanusi Lamido says or has said about the dastardly act! His silence so far is too loud for comfort!! The grassroots Muslims in Kano obeys and respect him more than any other individual up north. So, his position on the matter matters a lot!!!
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Toofan007: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
blantyre:
It baffles me how nobody is saying anything against the alleged blasphemy when we all know is wrong. Imagine somebody abusing your father or mother in your presence much less the noble prophet who every Muslim loves more than himself and his parents and the whole world. You don't hear Muslims abusing the christ for instance. But believe me there is a lot of hatred towards anything Islam or Muslim. This is just because with all the bad portrayal of Islam the religion keeps growing and winning converts, is just the will of God
you don't hear Muslims abusing Christ You just came from Mars or you playing the ostrich like ur ilk are wont to do.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by blantyre: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

You must be insane. And your muhammad and allah are powerless figures. She was on her right to tell him not to perform ablution infront of her shop. If that aboki was selling in the southeast, wld he have the guts to perform ablution infront of someone's shop? Rinse his mouth with water and spit it out infront of someone's shop. He had his own shop space. I repeat the prophet of islam is a bastard. If you call that blaspheme. I can say it in infront of those deluded folks in my state, Akwa-ibom, and let me see the godforsaken idiot that will wanna to attack me. Intolerant and blood hungry fanatical religious adherents. Violent religion. Glad countries like Belgium, Germany, France, Finland have put your religion on check, soon other countries will follow suit and confine islamic faithfuls to their middle east. So your prophet can't fight for himself? The bible states it clearly that "vengeance is for the lord" that's why you can't see Christians fight for God whenever your silly muslim scholars and muslim fanatics alike insult CHRISTIANS and even go the lenght to call JESUS a prophet. Show me a peaceful islamic country? So much venom inside their minds. Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Thailand, Iran, Syria, Egypt. Islam will self destruct soon. Just so you know Turkey was once Christian but ottoman fought and conquered it for islam, just the same way usman danfodio fought to capture the north. Muhammad fought in his time to spread the religion so islam has long been synonymous with violence in order to propagate its gospel.
Take it easy, don't let the hatred of Islam gives you high BP and die in the process. Islam is a will of God. Keep hating while we keep spreading to new Frontiers. Islam won over Cassius Clay, Emmanuel Adebayor, Frank Ribery and others too numerous to mention. Hope you understand me Islam is just the will of God
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fashola4thSon:
Northerners are not humans
you lack basic sense of reasoning for making such ignorant statement
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by treachiz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
blantyre:
Deceive your slf still bro!!! Sha dis d mindset of every hausa/Muslim persn; Comparison.. God's will 2 leave dis 9ja for u guys will soon cme 2 pass.... U call me ur broda yet u hate me, my religion and everytin dat hs 2 do wit me, 2 d extent dat u can lift up ur hands and kill me in cold blood... hmmmm it is well.RiP MA

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Btruth: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
For how long will the Muslim continue defending their god? True God (like my Almighty God) shouldn't be fought for, instead he fight all my battles. My true God is call Wonderful, Prince of Peace, one that overshadow us with love. We don't kill for him, rather he came willingly to die for us.

It will be nice if our Muslim brothers could borrow this, the a true God gives lives, and gives it in abundant. John 14:6

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by naijaking1: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:

Salam

Government has encouraged, rewarded, and won elections on these people based on this sort of jungle justice.
Soon Kwankwaso and Emir Sanusi will join the bandwagon calling for the killing of Igbos and christians. Just like Trump and rascism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.