Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again (38776 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by neocortex: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Can't the security agencies track these sociopaths/hoodlums down. There is no place in the holy Quran were Allah{swt} ask any mortal to kill because somebody blasphemed his religion or ridiculed our noble prophet Muhammad{saw}, I know somethings hurt but people should just take a chill please. The highest we can ever do is to enlighten the islamaphobians, and if they refused to stop ridiculing islam/Muslims, you should simply just ignore them. We should always try to be the true custodians of a peaceful Islam and not the other way round.

And I still don't just know why we Africans misunderstood the religion we are practicing so much. People insulting Islam everyday will never stop anybody that wants to embrace Islam to change his mind, and it won't make any Muslim to denounce Islam, neither it will stop a good muslim from practicing the teachings of Islam thereby perfecting his iman. These are the facts. So fighting/harming/killing anybody because he/she insults Islam is a waste of time in my opinion. Our religion teaches us peace, establishing cordial relationship with other religions and portraying Islam as the religion of peace, love and understanding that it is and will always be.

Salam

If Islam was about what is written in the quran,
I bet you will not know how to pray or the right
way of fasting.

There is something called sunnah which is based on hadith,
I doubt if you are aware of that.

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by neocortex: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
AdedayoDapo:
Islam is peace! Salam

Like the peace in the graveyard.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by ernecy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Religion, the opium of the the people..

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
rufaikoko:
If she can't allow a Muslim perform ablution by her shop, then she has no business living in the North. And why most someone always blaspheme prophet of Islam?

Then the fucking North has no business wanting the South to be part of one Nigeria. I know there is a day one freaking warlord would rise and fight against islam. I hope Trump wins in America to start this wave I crave for.....

3 Likes

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by bongolistik(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

These three things are different, they aren't the same. Muslim,Arab & Hausa. So dont generalize it. Hausas killed the woman. If a christian kill today,you wont criticize her by his/her religion but by tribe. e.g Igboman or yorubaman
you still don't get it. Reason be that no Christian kills in the name of God, that is why the Christian religion is not being criticised when a Christian kills. Any Christian you see killing today is doing it in his own will and personal wickedness and not because he believes that he is doing it for God. Get this simple fact. Now ask urself; was the Bridget woman killing related to killing in the name of god? Yes the Muslim killed her because they claimed she blasphemed against Muslim God. So tell me now, why won't people call out religion here in the killing case?

2 Likes

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by megabyte2(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stupid people they're all illiterate
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by aliu001: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
kogistar:
i am not igbo nor yoruba & christians never kills innocent ppl like that. have u seen christian killing muslim over religious battle?

Even they do it, it won't be posted.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Edum13656: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hausa+Islam+Illiteracy =Savage
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by castrokins(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tired Of This Country. God Please Pick My Call.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by uyplus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
rufaikoko:
If she can't allow a Muslim perform ablution by her shop, then she has no business living in the North. And why most someone always blaspheme prophet of Islam?

You must be insane. And your muhammad and allah are powerless figures. She was on her right to tell him not to perform ablution infront of her shop. If that aboki was selling in the southeast, wld he have the guts to perform ablution infront of someone's shop? Rinse his mouth with water and spit it out infront of someone's shop. He had his own shop space. I repeat the prophet of islam is a bastard. If you call that blaspheme. I can say it in infront of those deluded folks in my state, Akwa-ibom, and let me see the godforsaken idiot that will wanna to attack me. Intolerant and blood hungry fanatical religious adherents. Violent religion. Glad countries like Belgium, Germany, France, Finland have put your religion on check, soon other countries will follow suit and confine islamic faithfuls to their middle east. So your prophet can't fight for himself? The bible states it clearly that "vengeance is for the lord" that's why you can't see Christians fight for God whenever your silly muslim scholars and muslim fanatics alike insult CHRISTIANS and even go the lenght to call JESUS a prophet. Show me a peaceful islamic country? So much venom inside their minds. Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Thailand, Iran, Syria, Egypt. Islam will self destruct soon. Just so you know Turkey was once Christian but ottoman fought and conquered it for islam, just the same way usman danfodio fought to capture the north. Muhammad fought in his time to spread the religion so islam has long been synonymous with violence in order to propagate its gospel.

7 Likes

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by aliu001: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
bongolistik:
you still don't get it. Reason be that no Christian kills in the name of God, that is why the Christian religion is not being criticised when a Christian kills. Any Christian you see killing today is doing it in his own will and personal wickedness and not because he believes that he is doing it for God. Get this simple fact. Now ask urself; was the Bridget woman killing related to killing in the name of god? Yes the Muslim killed her because they claimed she blasphemed against Muslim God. So tell me now, why won't people call out religion here in the killing case?

Dts bcoz christians dnt respect thr god as much as we respect ours
If truly d woman did it then i 100% support wat was done to her
We won't tolerate dis kind of acts
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Welcomme: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

There's nothing like hausa christian. All those xtains you see in the north are'nt hausa. They have their own tribe.
Keep shut! If u dont know something, it is better u keep shut. There are real hausa fulani chtistians and they even hav association. There are hausas that are christians in places like Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano, kastina, kaduna. They do not hav any language aside hausa or fulani.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Welcomme: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

There's nothing like hausa christian. All those xtains you see in the north are'nt hausa. They have their own tribe.
Keep shut! If u dont know something, it is better u keep shut. There are real hausa fulani chtistians and they even hav association. There are hausas that are christians in places like Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano, kastina, kaduna. They do not hav any language aside hausa or fulani.

Psylas
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by neocortex: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Psylas:
are you trying to say Hausa people don't practice Christianity

Don't mind the muslim apologists, he knows the truth but
he would rather lie about it.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by oloriooko(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
When GEJ was in power, BH raised its ugly head but when PMB came into power, NDA came into full force and audacious islamic killings increased.
It is evident that some islamic leaders are in support of these barbaric killings in the name of islam cuz am yet to hear the emir of kano condemn this crime.
On the other hand, our security agents should have picked the eediots who wrote those rubbish on Facebook without delay except they are in support of these hoodloms claims.
God help Nigeria
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by fortunechy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
moslems ar animal in human clothin
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Rexyl(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Some Muslims in Kano vowed to kill anybody for insulting Muhammed! Not even God! This is serious. Is Mohammed synomous with terror and death? Can't just understand why some ppl are religiously intoxicated and morally deficient. May Almighty God reveal himself to them and help them to know the right way to serve him

These ppl should understand that we are in internet age where evils and those who are guilty of evils can be easily exposed. The more they do evil the greater their sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by godwin120alex: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pple fight 4 dead gods while d living God fights 4 itself.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by megabyte2(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
blaqoracle:
with her age (74) she should have known that kano is not a place for misbehaving people. If she was tired of staying in kano, all she needed to have done is to quietly relocate to her village/State.
Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by NICENEDU29: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
kogistar:
MUSLIMS ARE MUSLIMS
No my brother, u dont have to say Muslims are Muslims. Although they belong to the same religion, but Yoruba Muslims are much more civilized, considerate, reasonable, caculative & accommodating. The worst Yoruba Muslims can do in that situation is to verbally abuse the hell out of ur life and they can't do more than that. But this is unlike the barbaric & blood thirsty Islamic extremist in the North that unreasonably kill their fellow human beings anyhow as if they were chickens in the guise of defending Prophet Muhammed. That is so foolish of them and they are even putting Prophet Muhammed (whom they purport to be defending) to a big shame without knowing it.
NOTE: I am not a Yoruba or Hausa, neither am I a Muslim. Rather, I am a full-blooded Igbo Christian. So I am not taking side with anyone.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by bongolistik(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
aliu001:

Even they do it, it won't be posted.
who wouldn't post it? If you saw one and decided to post it urself, who will delete it?

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by montezz(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
aliu001:

Were re o!

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Edum13656: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lool both gigbos and the the extremists up north are the same to me anyway grin cheesy. Their approach to religion is the same.
Both radical. Na because gigbos dey educated small plus cowardice, that's why they don't attack grin

Go to the comment section of those news website facebook pages and see dem m040s threatening to kill each other grin
spewing bile all over the place. Hausas threatening to kill Christians, Gigbos threatening to kill Muslims

If the news is about Islam, I-punk youths will jump in and do their own.

If the news is about Christianity, Northern extremists sef will jump in

So I don't really care about their parol. Same nooni cheesy grin

shut up, Igbos don't kill innocent ppl. see where we de find better meat for soup crayfish come de show itself
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by mzzhavilah(f): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
aliu001:

abeg shut up dat hole, my GOD fight for himself cos his powerful,he doesn't need man to fight his battle. A powerful God doesn't need d help of a man. Na wa oh u are talkin cos u can talk, shebe u get mouth?utter rubbish na. Come to my state we tell ur type wot we like and no smelly one of u can even talk.God doesn't need help from man dats y he's God.imagine man dey fight 4 god

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by cosade(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Millerz:
Because Yoruba Muslims are minority in the SW. Muslims are all terrorists and murderers.

Your comments on Yoruba Muslims are untrue and grossly misleading! Read my post and comments of other Nairalanders about Yoruba Muslim/Christian relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

These three things are different, they aren't the same. Muslim,Arab & Hausa. So dont generalize it. Hausas killed the woman. If a christian kill today,you wont criticize her by his/her religion but by tribe. e.g Igboman or yorubaman
Go and sit down! Did you hear me? I said you should go and sit down! If you want to defend your religion look for another point. Because that woman died because of your religion not because of hausa or any other invalid point you want to make. Was it not her insistence that Dauda or what ever his name is should not do ablution in front of her shop that prompted him to bring other fanatics in accusation that she blasphemed? Now that ablution was it an hausa ablution or islamic ablution

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it, but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in the country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. The 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what they did to their country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See central Africa, Bosnia, CAR etc. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because we know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA.
#NoToViolence
#NoToHate
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by rejoice4eva(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yoruba proverb says 'eefin ni iwa' character is like smoke. No matter how a pepper is packaged it cannot be tomato , it will still be pepperish. Christianity is beyond religion, what Christ offers the world is not 'the way to peace' but the real Peace. It is real, when truly He is in you. You dont need to shout, fight, kill or intimidate to be known that u have Him. Jesus is the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by FrankLampard: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

What is blasphemy? they killed because of blasphemy. So they killed for Islam.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by babadem2much(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
God will punish them for their crime against humanity.
These Northerners think they are the only ones that have monopoly over violence.

Vickydera please don't generalize, say Northern Muslims and not northerners because they are our problems. Ilitracy has over shadowed their brains with wrong doctrines.

Thanks for understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.