Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Month April. My Life In April. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Month April. My Life In April. (620 Views)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / Life In Ibadan / Life In Tha Murda INC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Month April. My Life In April. by Mrblazer(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
I was born in April, my mum told me I started walking the month I turned one. I had my first toy in April and celebrated Easter that same month. I had an accident by falling from d top of our house in April but survived unhurt. I met my first gf in April and we had our first sex that same month, I gain full admission that same April and lost my dog by a car accident in April. My girlfriend left me to Germany and we parted this same April. I found another love in April who is still my girlfriend and we are planning to travel out next year April. Maybe I will die in April peacefully.
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by izeek(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
april fool!
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by truphie(f): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
izeek:

april fool!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by sexyLeamon(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
Mr blazer:

I was born in April, my mum told me I started walking the month I turned one. I had my first toy in April and celebrated Easter that same month. I had an accident by falling from d top of our house in April but survived unhurt. I met my first gf in April and we had our first sex that same month, I gain full admission that same April and lost my dog by a car accident in April. My girlfriend left me to Germany and we parted this same April. I found another love in April who is still my girlfriend and we are planning to travel out next year April. Maybe I will die in April peacefully.

and how is dis related to romance
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by Mrblazer(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
@izeek, you are a maniac.
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by biola44: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
:d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by mchenry(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2009
@izeek. I couldn't have said it better
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by 190: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2009
and here coms the best rappper out of ajengunle in 200yrs
everydy put your hands 2geda for this mumu undecided
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by Hansentric: 1:11am On Aug 29, 2009
All about love and relationships http://myangel-hansentric..com/
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by topup: 2:09am On Aug 29, 2009
And now because of the series of coincidences, you'll probably only make certain decisions on April, you'll end up forever being very cautious in April, and probably believing that April will never hurt you.

Don't be too superstitious. .
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by koolsasy(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2009
@poster, dis is a typical case of wetin concern bicycle concern filling station
as in,wat does dis hv to do with romance? lipsrsealed
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by Mrblazer(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2009
@koolsasy. The fifth and eighth sentences has a lot to do with romance. If not romance board then where should it be?
Re: The Month April. My Life In April. by koolsasy(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2009
try literature and writting,

(1) (Reply)

Free Downloads / Mass Arrest As Police Foil Another Round Of Killings / Nairaland Familia: Tweeppers Anyone? Abeg, Mek Una Help A Brother Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.