Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (40517 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Tjohnnay: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
shocked

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by marwanafrica: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ma problem with this so called prophet of God's is that they never see good things to prophecy about nigeria, na only bad wuna God dey show wuna?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by sukomit(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by phkka1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Since you always hear from God; tell him we are tired of staying together with Hausa and Yoruba. Tell God to divide Nigeria as it pleases him. Tell him also that our president doesn't hear well; that is why he turns deaf ear to our problems. Help us God.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by urchman3000(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=naijainform post=46503077]

What do u expect from an hungry power monger party ?? Rubbish dey smell. grin[quote author=naijainform post=46503077]

What do u expect from an hungry power monger party ?? Rubbish dey smell.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by jozee8: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

It has always been happening before 1960s. E don tey, no be today. undecided
and na only that one u see out of all others abi? i just dey look you sha
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Calebosko(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
This man juju tyt,but jehovah tyt pass am
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by mhaikell(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am not here to criticize. Instead of ticking events that has occured, y dont we pray for the ones to occur. Prophecies are real irrespective of the look of the deliverer. All we should is pray for MERCY and leave sentiments. Thanks. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by TomLepskie(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
419 everywhere, i hate it when people hide under the name of God to deceive and defraud people. God i love you but all this scammers in the name of pastors and prophets i detest u,i can even drop a better forecast than this man.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by laikas: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
i no say pple go run na go buy dat book.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rubbish. With the manner GEJ and his cohorts looted the country, how would there not be problems
This is common sense and not prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by buharisbae(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lagos have oil? shey palm oil after tapping oil from ND into a big reserve they come and be shouting we have oil yeye dey smell very soon u go hear say the oil don dry up
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by neonly: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bubu at work
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by AntiWailer: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
seankay:
My brother,if I was a fake Prophet,i could easily make those prediction you call prophesies

1. Muhammed Ali's health has been deteriorating so it was glaring that he had a short time to live. If he hadn't died,the Prophet might have come out to say the prayer he advised the Americans to pray to avoid such dolorous news was answered

2. PDP lost the last presidential election after 16 years in power so any rational thinking being would expect them to ring major and massive changes. These changes would never come easy without creating factions

3. If there's only one aspect the present administration has performed well,then it has to be the fight against Insurgency in the North Eastern part of the country with the NA claiming numerous victories against the Insurgents that use to capture LGs and all so it was apparent that it was only a matter of time before atleast one of the girls would be found

4.He said Liverpool wouldn't perform well, he didn't mention the competition. the liverpool team in my own perspective performed well in the EL buy making some unbelievable comebacks enroute the final where they locked horns with the king of Europa League; Sevilla

5. Exploration of crude oil across Nigeria shows that there is Crude Oil deposits in the SW and it can be found in the Lagos, Ondo and I think Ogun as well

6. It's very easy to envisage fuel scarcity in Nigeria

7. We all know that our military are trigger happy so wherever there is persistent protest against the government expect blood to flow

8. Common! Death is inevitable and Entertainers are mortal so it's not an strange that they die as well. Theirs is only publicised cos they are popular. Since I was old enough to know what death is, Entertainers die every year

(okay lemme form prophet, I see some politicians and Entertainers dying next year. Nigeria should pray against this) cheesy cheesy cheesy

I refuse to be Hoodwinked!!!

Let me drop my Pen here

U get sense.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by busomma: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prophet of doom, who doesn't see it when APC came to power that there will be problems ? U are trying so hard to make urself relevant to attract more gullible Nigerians to ur flock. Shameless fake prophet.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by seankay(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

U get sense.
Gbayii!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by ORIGENAL(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
I go overtake everybody, Allah'kwa!!

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Deilluminator(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Estimable:
OK,let's watch and see
prophecies are not for watch and see, they are for watch and pray.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
These are just assumptions that anyone can predict
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by olaskul(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Continue undecided undecided undecided
seankay:
My brother,if I was a fake Prophet,i could easily make those prediction you call prophesies

1. Muhammed Ali's health has been deteriorating so it was glaring that he had a short time to live. If he hadn't died,the Prophet might have come out to say the prayer he advised the Americans to pray to avoid such dolorous news was answered

2. PDP lost the last presidential election after 16 years in power so any rational thinking being would expect them to ring major and massive changes. These changes would never come easy without creating factions

3. If there's only one aspect the present administration has performed well,then it has to be the fight against Insurgency in the North Eastern part of the country with the NA claiming numerous victories against the Insurgents that use to capture LGs and all so it was apparent that it was only a matter of time before atleast one of the girls would be found

4.He said Liverpool wouldn't perform well, he didn't mention the competition. the liverpool team in my own perspective performed well in the EL buy making some unbelievable comebacks enroute the final where they locked horns with the king of Europa League; Sevilla

5. Exploration of crude oil across Nigeria shows that there is Crude Oil deposits in the SW and it can be found in the Lagos, Ondo and I think Ogun as well

6. It's very easy to envisage fuel scarcity in Nigeria

7. We all know that our military are trigger happy so wherever there is persistent protest against the government expect blood to flow

8. Common! Death is inevitable and Entertainers are mortal so it's not an strange that they die as well. Theirs is only publicised cos they are popular. Since I was old enough to know what death is, Entertainers die every year

(okay lemme form prophet, I see some politicians and Entertainers dying next year. Nigeria should pray against this) cheesy cheesy cheesy

I refuse to be Hoodwinked!!!

Let me drop my Pen here
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by skywalker240(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
prophesy oo ko prediction niii

Suffer cant wait to hear the buhari, osibanjo beef.and nda issue and since mr gworo chewer is only concernd about waging war, it might jus be an NDA victory.. grin grin grin

ANY MENTIONS WONT BE USEFUL.grin grin cool 8 .
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by bujudwele: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
naijainform:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/primate-ayodele-god-angry-nigeria/
who hin prophecy don epp. baba, profer solutions to the problems on ground jor. what do u stand to gain by listing all ur fulfilled prophecies
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Jonwesley(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did he mention the tomato scarcity and "Tuta absoluta" disease that affected them?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Henon: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
I see heavy rain in south south next year.
There Would be case of impeachment next year.
I see Boko Haram bombing more places.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by masqot(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prophets drawing attention to themselves by "commenting" on political and public issues.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by vicnairaland: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Predictions not prophecies. Biblical prophecies by real prophets give you dates,names,locations etc.They only deceive the gullible Nigerians that seek after signs and wonders as their approval that God is with them. Rem the Bible says gifts and callings are without repentance. These so called prophets are mediums and not Christians, they are everywhere right from the Bible days some with even accurate Predictions yet check their lives no christian character but just make ups.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Abba5800: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
This guy is a well versed fortune teller
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
They don't predict good thing to happen
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Amen. As per the bioenergized air

sbabimbola:
God help naija, and deliver us from prophets of dooms.... Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.