Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity (55340 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Igwekalor(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
jaelz:
The billionaire daughter has been posting videos of her and her boo on Snapchat but she's been hiding his face all through, any idea who the lucky dude might be?

victor Anichebe

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by PigMeat: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
everything, even firewood now na celebrity. I dont even know this one.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Btruth: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
If she like, let her date an invisible man or lagbaja, one day go be one day. Tiwa hide her baby pass this one self.....lol.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hopefully it won't go from baecation to baegetlost. If she no wan sho hin face y put d pics up.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
E fit be that small boy when toast her for twitter when she accept oh,choi see wetin the homeboy dey chop,i bet my left testicle na she arrange the trip to mallorca,the guy don touch main main.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by yhinnex(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is d guy Lagbaja?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by AntiWailer: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
U better unveil him.

Let it not be that ur bae is married.

Na only we naija aprokos can reveal things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Lawcurrent(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
and who the love story epp
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by bongolistik(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
This one she is opening mouth like that in the first pix as if the guy is inserting his joystick already

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
The guy has a nice body though, I wonder if he is as rich as she is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by redcliff: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
SmileXtraone:
lucky dude

How is he lucky?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Alani86: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
This sounds shallow! What actually makes him lucky, that she's a daughter of a billionaire?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Squares: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
mitchew. your boo na wanted boko haram member?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Gidi3020(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iranu, one day one day we all shall know who be the monkey and who be banana
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by 4stylz: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Maybe she's not proud of him, some boys sha, if na me I for ask am how much she loves by now cos this kinda of thing is only done to a guy that will soon be changed.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by 4stylz: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alani86:
This sounds shallow! What actually makes him lucky, that she's a daughter of a billionaire?

I tire oh, some people low self-esteem is priceless
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igwekalor:
victor Anichebe
Jesus!, you'd make a Good Detective... I think the beards gave him away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by lonelydora: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
Dat facial expression in d first pic tho lipsrsealed

Btw the guy looks like a nlder I knw tongue

I need his permission b4 typing hiz monica

Baby, go ahead. You have my permission.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by spartacusdove(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
why post it when u will hide his face....
stupidity
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by AhmadMind: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Lies....she's having to hook up because of accusations of being a Lesbo. and a TomBoy

Why allow yourself be pressured??[/size]
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by MrCork: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
jaelz:
The billionaire daughter has been posting videos of her and her boo on Snapchat but she's been hiding his face all through, any idea who the lucky dude might be?

THATS MY PICTURE!! wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by Stanislaus17(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by teebillz: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Das ma nigga, Kevin Adebola.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by RaeMystix: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who cares. So long as he is a black dude. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by RaeMystix: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
AhmadMind:
[size=18pt]Lies....she's having to hook up because of accusations of being a Lesbo. and a TomBoy

Why allow yourself be pressured??[/size]
Some folks eh. When does being a "Tom Boy" automatically equals being gay?. Ignorance is a form of physiological disease.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by iukpe: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Photo Hacked. Here's the face.

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who dem epp?

Ps. To me it's stupidity and immaturity. Money can't buy sense. Why post a pic of bae or why u call it and blurr his face? Gon wear mask for ever like lagbaja?

Awon ode.tiwa savage self hide pics of son dat time. Now who care after photo revealed?

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by shuggah(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
YerYer:
I don't care. Nothing gets me mad than this attention seeking behavior. If you don't want people to know who the guy is; why the hell are you posting blurred pictures of him online? I see that masters degree you bagged from New York University didn't change your childish attitude. Pitiful.

did she tag u in the post or eva beg u for a follow back, whatever she posts is her damn business ND same goes to u.. mind ur business
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by franzis(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's lynxx
Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by tk4rd: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Airforce1:
Her house boy
Airforce might be correct.
For someone to be sitting down and another person ties her shoes,, they want us to think it is humility; but I don't think I see such in the pics. I see a guy who is trying everything to keep what he's got.
Eeehhmm.. The guy is using the wrong hand in handling the fork. They want us to see the dishes, but I am seeing a guy who is not used to such dishes..
Well, my guy, na God wey don bless you so.. Enjoy the hide-and-seek relationship while it lasts. The babe is not hiding you from herself you know, but from the rest of the world and the wicked media who would quickly judge you as "not good enough" for the lady.. But then, get ready to be sniffed out into the open soon. The media is very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity by donkross1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

THATS MY PICTURE!! wink

Guy stop am angry so if I no dey here now, na so you go lie.

Ma people, na me say make she no show my face jaare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.