Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How To Choose Picture Filter - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Choose Picture Filter (807 Views)

How To Choose A Gaming Laptop In 2017 / Question On How To Choose Which Device You Plugged In To Your PC / How To Choose A Perfect Gaming Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Picture Filter by AlexMcGregor: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't know if you guys know about picture filter. By quoting picture filter, I mean those tools to add picture effects, all kind of effects.

Famous photo filters have vintage filter, purple filter, infrared filter and etc. I just don't know how to choose between these tools. I mean we cannot know the whole of the tools before purchasing and using full. So I'm gonna ask for your help.

Which photo filter is best? PS, LR, GIMP, WS, Corel and etc. Best is that you can attach the reason.

(1) (Reply)

We Design E-commerce Websites Like Konga / Advice Needed / What To Buy Visafone Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.