Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221097 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Update
First grade 14500
The fuel scarcity was actually a challenge but thankfully it's beginning to go down now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Neznav:
Please who supplies first grade palm oil in Abia state? @don , I have been trying to reach you.
Good evening sir. Please confirm you are the one that just called this morning. My apologies sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Neznav(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
donparosky:
Good evening sir. Please confirm you are the one that just called this morning. My apologies sir.

Its not me o... Still waiting to hook up with someone in Abia State
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Palm kernel shell available
500 tonnes and above
Pick up and delivery available
Port Harcourt

Payment: bank draft
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DeSepiero(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
donparosky:
Update
First grade 14500
The fuel scarcity was actually a challenge but thankfully it's beginning to go down now

Seems its not going down yet. Do you think it will still go down?

15k at the moment.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mallamai(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
donparosky:
Update
First grade 14500
good morning I decided to go into storage this year and buy from nsukka but my contact there are telling me 19500 for 25litres please can I get from you?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
DeSepiero:

Seems its not going down yet. Do you think it will still go down?

15k at the moment.
hopefully
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mallamai:
good morning I decided to go into storage this year and buy from nsukka but my contact there are telling me 19500 for 25litres please can I get from you?
currently 15k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Olisehinnocent: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
With the cost of diesel. It's not even easy on producers to be honest.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Iphie26: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Donparosky please are you in Akwa Ibom?? Can I have your phone number please.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iphie26:
Donparosky please are you in Akwa Ibom?? Can I have your phone number please.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DeLaRue: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2022
donparosky:
Yeah as long as temp doesn't exceed 30 degrees you are good.

Please what happens if it exceeds 30 degrees.

I think temperature can easily exceed 30 degrees in storage facilities in my area.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
DeLaRue:

Please what happens if it exceeds 30 degrees.

I think temperature can easily exceed 30 degrees in storage facilities in my area.
Nothing so long it's not so hot but the more expansion from heat, the more it looses freshness and stearin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by elnino83: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is it advisable to store oil at 16500? Keg and transportation will be like 19k? Hope the government won’t open the border of the oil is too expensive? I’m scared

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
elnino83:
Is it advisable to store oil at 16500? Keg and transportation will be like 19k? Hope the government won’t open the border of the oil is too expensive? I’m scared

Wait...

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by deluxiumng: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
donparosky:
hopefully

Morning Bro,

What's the price update today please?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2022
It's still hanging at 16500. If diesel and logistics cost doesn't drop, oil prices might not come down.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by oneman11(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Thank you so much Mr Danporosky and everyone that shared a lot of advice, encouragement, experiences on this your wonderful thread. Hope to give it a try soon as a newbie. God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Now following. I'm here to learn

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by elnino83: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Now that there’s petrol I hope the price will fall abit ? 18 for storage is crazy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
oneman11:
Thank you so much Mr Danporosky and everyone that shared a lot of advice, encouragement, experiences on this your wonderful thread. Hope to give it a try soon as a newbie. God bless you Sir
amen boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sirmike123: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Thanks to danparosky and other members of this thread giving out their knowledge and experience for newbies like me to learn. I'm planning to go into palm oil business this year (though in a small way).

I still a few questions to ask the house...
1. How would a newbie like me know and differentiate a quality Palm oil from a bad one
2. Can the palm oil be stored in a deep freezer
3. Since almost everyone is into buying and storing till around the ember months when the price will go up, won't that someone affect the price then (looking at it from the angle of demand and supply)
4. How do newbies like me go about with the marketing since I'm just starting for the first time. E dey really move market at all?.... Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cmtprof(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
donparosky:
It's still hanging at 16500. If diesel and logistics cost doesn't drop, oil prices might not come down.
Where is your location??
In rivers state, palm oil is 20k
In d bush market, it is 19k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
sirmike123:
Thanks to danparosky and other members of this thread giving out their knowledge and experience for newbies like me to learn. I'm planning to go into palm oil business this year (though in a small way).

I still a few questions to ask the house...
1. How would a newbie like me know and differentiate a quality Palm oil from a bad one
2. Can the palm oil be stored in a deep freezer
3. Since almost everyone is into buying and storing till around the ember months when the price will go up, won't that someone affect the price then (looking at it from the angle of demand and supply)
4. How do newbies like me go about with the marketing since I'm just starting for the first time. E dey really move market at all?.... Thanks
1. This question has been addressed already sir. Please kindly read through the thread.
2. Most people say storing oil in freezer allows to validate the quality especially if it doesn't congeal. Am of a different opinion. You can store small quantity edible oil but it might congealed if the stearin percentage is quite much. Best is store in dry room on planks.
3. There's a large market for palm oil and storage alone hasn't been able to close the void during off peaks. This we've seen over and over again along the years
4. Start with quality at low price. Everyone wants value which is pocket friendly.
All the best sir

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
donparosky:
hopefully
Please how much is the price now?
Where can someone get 30-50 kegs of good oil at affordable price?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
success2me:

Please how much is the price now?
Where can someone get 30-50 kegs of good oil at affordable price?
our minimum is 50kegs.
Oil is now 17500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
donparosky:
our minimum is 50kegs.
Oil is now 17500
Can it be less than 17500 if I'm buying more than 50 kegs?
Your contact pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2022
success2me:

Can it be less than 17500 if I'm buying more than 50 kegs?
Your contact pls

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sirmike123: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Goztino(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Good morning all.
My dad has a palmoil mill, and I really want to support him and make it more mechanized, but my concern is that it's located close to someone's building and the waste materials from palmoil processing is channeled to a pit dug within the compound where the mill is located.

The pits get filled up almost every year, prompting him to construct another pit within the same compound.
I have a feeling that someday, the compound will be full of waste pits.
Does anyone have any idea how to take care of this problem?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2022
The amount of waste water produced is decided by the kind of presser your dad has.
Advice him to get a stock hydraulic press.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.