Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221920 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
donparosky:
first grade oil is 9k to 8k this morning in Akwa Ibom state. it varies with location in the state
it's well donparosky. That's all I can say. Merry Christmas o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
udysweet:
it's well donparosky. That's all I can say. Merry Christmas o
smiles.......Ayeneka mi there's progress on that issue.
I hope to update you soon. sorry missed your calls earlier. na hustles jarei
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Did anyone hear some places sold oil for 9500 this morning. Abak, Ikot Ekpene, Etinan.
maybe it's cos of Xmas. lemme just hold on till Monday before I post price updates
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by felixzo1(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2018
donparosky:
Did anyone hear some places sold oil for 9500 this morning. Abak, Ikot Ekpene, Etinan.
maybe it's cos of Xmas. lemme just hold on till Monday before I post price updates
we need to talk. I need your advice on something. how do I contact you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
felixzo1:
we need to talk. I need your advice on something. how do I contact you
my signature sir or call 08166147730
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Don don donparosky...... How many times I call you so.
This your habit of not picking calls should end this 2018 jarei
Now you are hot cake and you have forgotten us that patronised you from day one angry
Your sincerity and quality is what has kept me glued to you. Biko pick your calls. I need oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
vickyjohn:
Don don donparosky...... How many times I call you so.
This your habit of not picking calls should end this 2018 jarei
Now you are hot cake and you have forgotten us that patronised you from day one angry
Your sincerity and quality is what has kept me glued to you. Biko pick your calls. I need oil
ewo this woman issa finished me!! please don't be offended MA. I tried calling back. am always comfortable with whatsapp so I can reply any moment am online. call is preferred at night or evenings. your next supply would come with extra keg to appease the gods lol... merry Christmas ma
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2018
I want to personally apologize to my esteem clients whom I've missed or not returned calls. sometimes if you in my shoes, you would really appreciate what am going through to satisfy people with quality products. my phone rings like alarm 24/7 and I appreciate that trust and confidence that people are building especially when you've not personally seen me.
I want to appeal that we sometimes drop messages on whatsapp or this platform if am unreachable. people on whatsapp would testify I respond to all messages once am online. I also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a great 2019 ahead
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Update us on the prices please
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
kisszhira:
Update us on the prices please
coming shortly.... am gathering the price. don't want to update unconfirmed figures
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
donparosky:
ewo this woman issa finished me!! please don't be offended MA. I tried calling back. am always comfortable with whatsapp so I can reply any moment am online. call is preferred at night or evenings. your next supply would come with extra keg to appease the gods lol... merry Christmas ma
smiles.biko leave me and bribe
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
donparosky:
I want to personally apologize to my esteem clients whom I've missed or not returned calls. sometimes if you in my shoes, you would really appreciate what am going through to satisfy people with quality products. my phone rings like alarm 24/7 and I appreciate that trust and confidence that people are building especially when you've not personally seen me.
I want to appeal that we sometimes drop messages on whatsapp or this platform if am unreachable. people on whatsapp would testify I respond to all messages once am online. I also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a great 2019 ahead
price update please o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikbnice(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Who can guide me on how to go about this business? I tested water with it and has a bitter story
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2018
vickyjohn:
price update please o
that would come shortly.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
ikbnice:
Who can guide me on how to go about this business? I tested water with it and has a bitter story
lol
this your proverb strong o....... anyways I feel you should start by sharing your experience so others would learn. I'd pick up from there with the little I know.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
okay here we go... the long awaited price updates
Akwa Ibom 8500-9000
Cross Rivers 9k
Rivers 9500 to 10k
Aba 10000
Anambra (onitsha) 10500
Nsukka 9500
Bennin 10k
Kogi 11k
Abuja 11k to 11500
Lagos 10800 to 11k
Kano 10500
Kaduna 11k
Zaria 11k to 11500
illorin 11k this morning
Jigawa 12k (Kazaure confirmed)
Edo 10500
jalingo 11k to 11500
Jos 10700-11k
this are those I've confirmed strongly from sources there. please feel free to add yours.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
let me quickly add that there seems to be an improvement in the price compared to last week. let's see how the trend goes Next Week but it should be on the increase majorly cos of harmattan. dealers in the house would understand that but we ain't God so fingers crossed.
BTW : I have clients in Kaduna who wants to dispose about 12 kegs at a very good price. I supplied those oil and they are first grade. she needs cash to settle some issues. you can chat me to link you with her.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikbnice(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
donparosky:
lol
this your proverb strong o....... anyways I feel you should start by sharing your experience so others would learn. I'd pick up from there with the little I know.
I got interested in the palmoil business from this thread. I was advised to start small and grow big. Being a complete newbie, someone even suggested I learn the rope from a seasoned seller if I could find one. I looked around me, someone introduced me to a woman who has been in the business for some time. In my mind, I was like yeah! This is a fine strong rope but alas, it was a snake. The woman told me she would show me the nitty-gritty of the business from the point of procurement till sales, I was so happy. She was so dubious that she ended up making me lose 70+k. It took the intervention of force before she coughed out 40k. Over 30k is lying peacefully in her belly now with little or no chance of getting it back. The bitter experience just made me make a U-turn.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
ikbnice:
I got interested in the palmoil business from this thread. I was advised to start small and grow big. Being a complete newbie, someone even suggested I learn the rope from a seasoned seller if I could find one. I looked around me, someone introduced me to a woman who has been in the business for some time. In my mind, I was like yeah! This is a fine strong rope but alas, it was a snake. The woman told me she would show me the nitty-gritty of the business from the point of procurement till sales, I was so happy. She was so dubious that she ended up making me lose 70+k. It took the intervention of force before she coughed out 40k. Over 30k is lying peacefully in her belly now with little or no chance of getting it back. The bitter experience just made me make a U-turn.
sad experience indeed. when it comes to mentoring and apprenticeship I always advise it's done formally. Either you pay some amount, learn the nitty gritty of the biz and go set up yours after a legal agreement has been signed.
now back to the real matter, I feel now you don't Need to pay any amount, Just read up this thread from page one or similar threads, ask your questions, get clarifications and start your biz.
I know lots of guys who started this biz just by following the thread, asking questions and pulling connections around interms of procurement and logistics.
In short yesterday someone on this platform sent me 20k in appreciation and happy he's doing well in just a year.
So pick up the pieces, start all over, ask your questions, get multiple responses from contributors here and finally make your decisions.
wishing you all d best boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikbnice(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
donparosky:
sad experience indeed. when it comes to mentoring and apprenticeship I always advise it's done formally. Either you pay some amount, learn the nitty gritty of the biz and go set up yours after a legal agreement has been signed.
now back to the real matter, I feel now you don't Need to pay any amount, Just read up this thread from page one or similar threads, ask your questions, get clarifications and start your biz.
I know lots of guys who started this biz just by following the thread, asking questions and pulling connections around interms of procurement and logistics.
In short yesterday someone on this platform sent me 20k in appreciation and happy he's doing well in just a year.
So pick up the pieces, start all over, ask your questions, get multiple responses from contributors here and finally make your decisions.
wishing you all d best boss
I hope I get it right this time
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Attention Hoarders! BUHARI 's Heavy importation policy from Malaysia plunge down and disturb palm oil prices in 2017 and 2018. If BUHARI wins 2019 election, then DO NOT store oil. If other candidates win, then go ahead and store. This is my fundamental analysis

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
ikbnice:
I hope I get it right this time
amen
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
etiumo:
Attention Hoarders! BUHARI 's Heavy importation policy from Malaysia plunge down and disturb palm oil prices in 2017 and 2018. If BUHARI wins 2019 election, then DO NOT store oil. If other candidates win, then go ahead and store. This is my fundamental analysis
ette where have you been......compliments of the season. my brother this Palm oil thing and every other biz is just risk and I've always emphasised that one of the foundations of entrepreneurship is risk and innovations.
if we don't look for ways to survive irrespective of the government, we may end up eating ourselves lol....
having said that, I have personally adopted a system that keeps me afloat however the market looks, and that's hinged on not being greedy.
if you want to be successful in Palm Oil biz, take the risk and don't be greedy. funny enough, people aint buying much or producing much for the fear of crashed prices this Xmas but surprisingly the price may kick and only those who took the risk would smile home.
just pray, watch the market and decide.
God bless our hustles.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year 2019 celebration to all members of this business forum
. To you all who conquered 2018, May the good Lord bless and keep you.
May the good Lord help you take profitable short term, medium and long term decisions in this year and beyond.
There shall be No more loss in the name of Jesus.

Enjoy d freshness of 2019.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by coolyemex: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2019
i have palm oil for sale from rivers state.its 10,000 per 25liters.my number is 08064451585
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
etiumo:
Happy new year 2019 celebration to all members of this business forum
. To you all who conquered 2018, May the good Lord bless and keep you.
May the good Lord help you take profitable short term, medium and long term decisions in this year and beyond.
There shall be No more loss in the name of Jesus.

Enjoy d freshness of 2019.
Amen and you too
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
The price looked better for the past two days. it's going for 9k to 9500 while stored oil is 8k to 8500.
Let's hope the trend continues...

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Iyajelili(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is anyone in kwara state willing to sell for 9k?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Iyajelili:
Is anyone in kwara state willing to sell for 9k?
kwara is 10k as at this morning sha. Some even go at 10500. biz is luck sha, shoot your shots ma
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Iyajelili(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2019
donparosky:
kwara is 10k as at this morning sha. Some even go at 10500. biz is luck sha, shoot your shots ma
Thanks for the quick response.
Is there anyone here in Kwara that can supply me?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2019
Iyajelili:

Thanks for the quick response.
Is there anyone here in Kwara that can supply me?
sorry I don't do recommendations due to previous experiences.
suppliers in the house would contact you that am sure. Just quote the quantity you need
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
donparosky:
sorry I don't do recommendations due to previous experiences.
suppliers in the house would contact you that am sure. Just quote the quantity you need

Once bitten, 3 times shy......

lol.

Happy new year and more profits to us in 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.