Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned (31153 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment July 2016 (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/) / Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / What Is The Current Alexa Rank Of Npower.gov.ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by sotimonpe(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
npower have been Redesigned www.power.gov.ng

it has been difficulty for people to register on www.npower.gov.ng before some hours ago
our investigation shows that www.power.gov.ng have been redesigned.

Here is the new face of http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/
Once an applicant click on the link above it will take them to a web page which enable them to select the programme they are applying for and to complete their Personnel Information. There after click on submit.

Face two
The second part of the registration enable applicant to upload their documents (passport CV and certificate)

By the end of your registration you should get this message

"N-Power | Social Initiative Programme

You have completed the Npower Registration Process.

Thank You.

N-Power Support Team.

Copyright ©N-Power"

We suggested that if you have registered before now and you are not sure whether your registration was successful or not to re-registered.
Thanks

www.npower.gov.ng is an official website of Federal republic of Nigeria to register unemployed youths both graduates and non graduates who may wish to apply for:
N-power Teachers Corps 500,000 graduates
N-Power knowledge 25,000 non graduates
N-Power Build 75,000 non graduates.
officially the registration suppose to start today 12/6/2016 at www.npower.gov.ng. But our investigation discover that the website has been fluctuating from time to time. some of the error are:

"Error establishing a database connection"

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

If You are experiencing this is not your network or computer. it is a general problem
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
The site is useless and was created by amateurs with no planning done ahead of time. Knowing the total population of Nigeria and using the example seen during the NIS application exercise its easy to predict at least one million applicants would log in within the first minute so huge sums would get set aside for high end high capacity servers. Unfortunately as always done in Nigeria the cheapest option was obviously selected and now we see the results; page crashes and connection resets.
I lost hope for this country a long time ago, God speed to anyone still hoping for a better Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by cbrass(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
charix:
The site is useless and was created by amateurs with no planning done ahead of time. Knowing the total population of Nigeria and using the example seen during the NIS application exercise its easy to predict at least one million applicants would log in within the first minute so huge sums would get set aside for high end high capacity servers. Unfortunately as always done in Nigeria the cheapest option was obviously selected and now we see the results; page crashes and connection resets.
I lost hope for this country a long time ago, God speed to anyone still hoping for a better Nigeria.

This is not peculiar to Nigeria alone,it happened during the obama care registration too
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Kollyk11(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
so u are expecting it to be hitch-free.lol.common stop dat.the site go crash like 4 times b4 them go re structure am grin
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Abc123xyz: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2016
sotimonpe:
www.npower.gov.ng is an official website of Federal republic of Nigeria to register unemployed youths both graduates and non graduates who may wish to apply for:
N-power Teachers Corps 500,000 graduates
N-Power knowledge 25,000 non graduates
N-Power Build 75,000 non graduates.
officially the registration suppose to start today 12/6/2016 at www.npower.gov.ng. But our investigation discover that the website has been fluctuating from time to time. some of the error are:

"Error establishing a database connection"

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

If You are experiencing this is not your network or computer. it is a general problem
Thanks

After application, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried agn, it said my data (bvn, no, email) hv bn used. Any advice pls?
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by opson2016(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Abc123xyz:

After application, I clicked on submit, it hung. I tried agn, it said my data (bvn, no, email) hv bn used. Any advice pls?

I think your info had already been submitted.

I experienced the same issue while trying to register It says my user name and email have been used Then tried using the same username to login which it accepted.

So, dont worry bro, wait for confirmation from the admin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Abc123xyz: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

I think your info had already been submitted.

I experienced the same issue while trying to register It says my user name and email have been used Then tried using the same username to login which it accepted.

So, dont worry bro, wait for confirmation from the admin
Thank you brou, but have you received your own confirmatory email?
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Horus(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M

[size=14pt]How to apply for NPower[/size]

N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. N-Power is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets. Through N-Power, young Nigerians will be empowered with the necessary tools to go on and create, develop, build, fix and work on exceptional ideas, projects and enterprises that will change our communities, our economy and our nation. The N-Power programme is for all eligible Nigerians looking to work gainfully.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Annauguru24: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
i dont understand the clock countdown on Npower now, is anyone experiencing same thing
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by sotimonpe(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abc123xyz:

pls. the best solution is to re-register.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by joeyarticles: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why then has the Federal Government of Nigeria designed the N-Power Programme? The www.npower.gov.ng recruitment of 600000 unemployed youths by FG which has been advertised by the FG is open for all to Apply Now – The federal government of Nigeria through its N-power is ready to address the issue of unemployment using the program. The N-power program will help to structure the skills acquisition and developmental sector while linking the core outcomes by fixing their inadequate public services through stimulating a larger economy.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Sweetcollins: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by ItoroHost(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2016
so they wanted to hear reviews before getting the website redesigned

Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Rahmlex89: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please av register once and received d acknowledgement/congratulatory message in my email before dey redesign their website, pls hop am save and is there anyone with similar situation...
Please I need urgent reply...
May God save our nation
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Rahmlex89:
Please av register once and received d acknowledgement/congratulatory message in my email before dey redesign their website, pls hop am save and is there anyone with similar situation...
Please I need urgent reply...
May God save our nation
beta go and reregister before u enter one chance. Their site has a process of preventing multiple registration with same e-mail and phone number.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Rahmlex89: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Rahmlex89: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Av done dat now but dey said av Already been registered
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by resultcase(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congratz to them!
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Abc123xyz: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Headache Headache Headache everywhere. From this one to another. What a shame on them. APC Change my foot. Upon the complaints ppl are making nobody wakes up to act. How I wish they are where NIGER DELTA AVENGERS or BOKO HARAM are? When they blow them off there they will contact professionals. I have been feeling forms several times I hv never experience this mess before. Imagine a website u open and never even fill anything but mistakenly clicked on submit it will tell you are already registered on this platform. This person is learning plssssssssSssssssss.
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Techliet(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
the best Nigerian news blog now is Gist Insider blog
Re: Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned by Jaytecq(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
please notify if registration is open again

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Welcomes His Second Baby, August / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.