Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Where's Odeku? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where's Odeku? (1638 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2006
Yo Odeku holla at your boy!Happy holidays!What's goin' on?
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2006
Still on Odeku!Bros admin?
Re: Where's Odeku? by Sijien(m): 1:49am On Dec 01, 2006
dem fit don ban am. na ban ban dey reign now.
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 1:56am On Dec 01, 2006
O ga o!I no no o!You sure?
Re: Where's Odeku? by Sijien(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2006
read ya signature. abi u never notice say na d same time all de beta peeps fro here don fade? dis site don dey dry well well.
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2006
Nice one! grin. I see say u be fellow conspiracy theorist!
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 3:19am On Dec 01, 2006
@Sijien, confirm whats gwan with him first before making spurious allegations/insinuations
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2006
Bros Admin
comments!
Re: Where's Odeku? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2006
Admin don receive something from IBB camp.
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 2:47am On Dec 02, 2006
Odekuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.Where are you?
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 2:48am On Dec 02, 2006
Egbon Admin wey my guy?Dem talk say you get info for grapevine!
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2006
Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2006
Ok guys, chill! cool

The IBB camp abducted him so why the noise?

He would soon be released so be ready to pay his ransom for his hitherto antagonistic views,

failing which Lewa is next to be 'our friend' angry

so please be prepared to pay the sum as would be communicated to you,

To be forewarned is to be forearmed! grin
Re: Where's Odeku? by Jakumo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2006
Latest rumours crossing my desk indicate that Odeku has left the Windy City under the cover of darkness, to spearhead an audacious air-raid on that fortified round hilltop mansion in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria, the lair of The Evil Genius.

Satellite imagery clearly shows anti-aircraft batteries in position on the mansion's front lawn, ostensibly to meet the challenge, and the Genius himself has reportedly fled into his underground bunker to coordinate a response to the anticipated kamikaze attack. Numerous imams and spiritualists have been spotted milling about the mansion gates.
Re: Where's Odeku? by ikamefa(f): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2006
Jakumo:

Latest rumours crossing my desk indicate that Odeku has left the Windy City under the cover of darkness, to spearhead an audacious air-raid on that fortified round hilltop mansion in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria, the lair of The Evil Genius.

Satellite imagery clearly shows anti-aircraft batteries in position on the mansion's front lawn, ostensibly to meet the challenge, and the Genius himself has reportedly fled into his underground bunker to coordinate a response to the anticipated kamikaze attack. Numerous imams and spiritualists have been spotted milling about the mansion gates.

woah! shocked shocked " grin " o di kwa serious oh!
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2006
Please note that any resistance will be quashed *apologies to Seun*
Re: Where's Odeku? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2006
kitaun:

Please note that any resistance will be quashed *apologies to Seun*

Re: Where's Odeku? by Ynot(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2006
Jakumo:

LOL. You na Polin Powell? Here is the satellite image. If you look closely, you will 'see' Odeku hiding behind the bushes.

Re: Where's Odeku? by ikamefa(f): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2006
wow! " grin " lmao

peeps on this thread sha!

tongue
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2006
Situation reports; Lewa, you seem to be stalling in having due communication with us as regards your friend Odeku and we might be left with no option than to take due action without any further negotiations, thank you
Re: Where's Odeku? by mazaje(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2006
ODEKU where are u? your pips are missing u badly hope the b52 bomber jet your are in dropped the missile on the right target? hope u didnt get hit by the missile of the anti aircraft rocket launcher that was launched by IBB and his men?
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2006
Mazaje, please note that we are closing in on you all the anti-IBB chaps on Nairaland and we shall leave no stone unturned in achieving this, neither will there be any 'sacred cow' that would go scot-free!
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2006
Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku
Re: Where's Odeku? by BigB11(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2006
I hope all is well with my main man, ODEKU.

Odeku: If you get this message, please drop a line, let us know that you're doing fine.
Re: Where's Odeku? by mowapa(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2006
chill people. odeku is fine. windy city is in control. guy is on vacation
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2006
Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku Odeku
Re: Where's Odeku? by kitaun(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2006
Time is running out! I would be forced to stop further liason with you on the issue since you seem not to be yielding, Odeku is with us safe and in sound health, but we cant guarantee his well-being 4 too long! Lewa be warned!
Re: Where's Odeku? by ono(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2006
Maybe he's been banned. I get this feeling that he's reading your entries but cannot reply.
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2006
Sadly so!
Re: Where's Odeku? by ikamefa(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2006
grin @ topic don't worry he will be back when he has been set free grin
Re: Where's Odeku? by lewa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2006
YEA yea!
Re: Where's Odeku? by Mamajama(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2007
LEWA my boy ODEKU is back under mamajama. I was on vacation, and the admin banned me. I will like to know how much the IBB camp paid him to try to silent me. but 1 mission has been accomplished we have stopped the toothless general. I have new info that will be coming later. Lewa hit me on ras4lf_99@hotmail.com. I was in the city clubbing at Dragon fly and Boutique. Holla back my boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officer Shot In Cold Blood By Senior Colleague / It Used To Be Fun / Nairalanders Close Shave With Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.