Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

It Used To Be Fun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Used To Be Fun (1639 Views)

Let's Find Our Birthday Mates Here, It's Gonna Be Fun. / It Used To Be Eight Wonders Of The Earth But Now>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
It used to be fun until die-hard Tribalists started throwing members pictures up and down.
Can we just pls stop these picture things. There is no justification for any nairaland member to get the real name of another member and then go and search internet and start throwing up the member's pictures. It is not good and it is not safe.
If I pm you, it is because I trust you not to disclose my details to anyone. Some even go as far as posting pictures of members' wives and children, thereby placing the lives of those innocent, vulnerable individuals in danger.
Funny enough, in the real world, these acrimonies don't exist among tribes in Nigeria. I am igbo and grew up in Northern Nigeria, precisely in the most peaceful town in Nigeria, Minna. Most of my friends in secondary school and university and in my working place are yorubas. I have travelled to about 33 states in Nigeria. We are all brothers.
I bear no animosity against any person or tribe on nairaland. Don't take anything here serious. Just enjoy myself.
We love this nairaland, so let us allow it grow. I know how miserable I felt when nairaland was down sometime ago. And I know most people felt same way. So if we so value this unionism, why are we trying to destroy it with bitterness?
My advise, members can post pictures of places for educational and informative purposes alone, and not out of spite. And not post pictures of any member under any circumstance.
Enough said, please nairaland politics forum must rise again, let's eschew anger and bitterness and move on.

* my one kobo take.

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
The solution to tribalism is to make me a Mod cool
Re: It Used To Be Fun by Tallahassee: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Bros, why didnt you post this when chino was messing up every thread with eggheaders fake pics? You were also part of the show of shame, and once posted Berem pics. Though, i respect your opinion but dont think the thing will stop for now. Just my 2cent.

4 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallahassee: Bros, why didnt you post this when chino was messing up every thread with eggheaders fake pics? You were also part of the show of shame, and once posted Berem pics. Though, i respect your opinion but dont think the thing will stop for now. Just my 2cent.
I didn't post berem pix. I posted eggheaders pix too using my alternate moniker when eggheaders's insult became too much. I'm glad mynd44 quickly shut down the thread and banned the moniker till 2018, which I'm not going to contest.
I have not been part of anything. Only bash yorubas back when they bash my people.
Last year I even dug it out with my fellow igbos ebonyi people, said lots of things that I wasn't supposed to say and later apologised and became friends with them.
Eggheaders retaliated chino's post by posting chino's pix then. And it died down.
But just a few days ago, everybody started digging out their former friends pix and started posting, including members' wives and children. That is so totally unacceptable.
Agree with you though, we could have started this campaign when chino posted alleged eggheaders pix, but it is not too late. We can stop d pix things now.

2 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by Tallahassee: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: I didn't post berem pix. I posted eggheaders pix too using my alternate moniker when eggheaders's insult became too much. I'm glad mynd44 quickly shut down the thread and banned the moniker till 2018, which I'm not going to contest.
I have not been part of anything. Only bash yorubas back when they bash my people.
Last year I even dug it out with my fellow igbos ebonyi people, said lots of things that I wasn't supposed to say and later apologised and became friends with them.
Eggheaders retaliated chino's post by posting chino's pix then. And it died down.
But just a few days ago, everybody started digging out their former friends pix and started posting, including members' wives and children. That is so totally unacceptable.
Agree with you though, we could have started this campaign when chino posted alleged eggheaders pix, but it is not too late. We can stop d pix things now.

I agree with part of your post and you make much sense. I blame chino for all this shit, he should have just stop with the posting of Osun and Ibadam pictures. He started the posting of members pics, so sad it has now gone to worst. I hope we find a way to settle this soon.

3 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by Kalvan15000: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Stories.

Suddenly, everyone has become St Francis of Assisi.

It's not fun when you're losing abi?!

5 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Very soon this thread will turn to bashing thread. Any thread opened to address this always goes the opposite way cool

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by thewarrior72: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: It Used To Be Fun by Sibrah: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
All these strange Names/Monika you guy are so used to how do you guys remember them. Meaningless monika . . . I rather have an IP address.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: I didn't post berem pix. I posted eggheaders pix too using my alternate moniker when eggheaders's insult became too much. I'm glad mynd44 quickly shut down the thread and banned the moniker till 2018, which I'm not going to contest.
Rubbish! The question is, did you caution Chino? This is a clear illustration of, you bit my head without minding my hair; i'll bite you yansh without minding you sh¡t.

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by oilykid(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! The question is, did you caution Chino? This is a clear illustration of, you bit my head without minding my hair; i'll bite you yansh without minding you sh¡t.
orlandoOwoh,have you seen illugunman
Re: It Used To Be Fun by omenka(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
In a way, I think the picture exposure thingy would even help sanitize the system by discouraging would-be tribalalists from becoming one!!
Re: It Used To Be Fun by 1United1: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: It used to be fun until die-hard Tribalists started throwing members pictures up and down.
Can we just pls stop these picture things. There is no justification for any nairaland member to get the real name of another member and then go and search internet and start throwing up the member's pictures. It is not good and it is not safe.
If I pm you, it is because I trust you not to disclose my details to anyone. Some even go as far as posting pictures of members' wives and children, thereby placing the lives of those innocent, vulnerable individuals in danger.
Funny enough, in the real world, these acrimonies don't exist among tribes in Nigeria. I am igbo and grew up in Northern Nigeria, precisely in the most peaceful town in Nigeria, Minna. Most of my friends in secondary school and university and in my working place are yorubas. I have travelled to about 33 states in Nigeria. We are all brothers.
I bear no animosity against any person or tribe on nairaland. Don't take anything here serious. Just enjoy myself.
We love this nairaland, so let us allow it grow. I know how miserable I felt when nairaland was down sometime ago. And I know most people felt same way. So if we so value this unionism, why are we trying to destroy it with bitterness?
My advise, members can post pictures of places for educational and informative purposes alone, and not out of spite. And not post pictures of any member under any circumstance.
Enough said, please nairaland politics forum must rise again, let's eschew anger and bitterness and move on.

* my one kobo take.

Shut up you fool! Your are one of the bad creatures of Ndi igbo page on facebook, who came here only to abuse other tribes! I have everything about you! Your pictures should be next. Nairaland Must Be Sanitized and there is no better way to do it than what the E crack Team are doing at the moment.

Between, I am Igbo bred!
Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why did they delete that other thread now when I was just beginning to enjoy it....

Why did the igbo peeps quickly report to the mods. You guys are not fair o. You did your own and now you don't want same to be done to you. Oga Zeun even had to interfere on your behalf on frontpage this morning cos someone post aba pics. But nobody reported anything when Ipaja and Oshodi threads flooded the frontpage.

Yeeebooo!!! Diaris....
Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tallahassee: Bros, why didnt you post this when chino was messing up every thread with eggheaders fake pics? You were also part of the show of shame, and once posted Berem pics. Though, i respect your opinion but dont think the thing will stop for now. Just my 2cent.

I don't know who you're, But you might think this is a joke.

Don't be surprised, when a Nairalander traces you to your crib and get you shot for exposing his family..

2 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kalvan15000: Stories.

Suddenly, everyone has become St Francis of Assisi.

It's not fun when you're losing abi?!

You in particular cracks me up with your dumbness...grin

Keep posting pictures of people's family till you meet your waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
I could not stop laughing at how Chino was restless on Friday when he was threatened that his family's pictures would be posted. Chino should have learnt from Achebe that if you fetch firewood home you should be prepared for the ants that would come out of it and the lizards that would feed on the ants.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
iconize:

I don't know who you're, But you might think this is a joke.

Don't be surprised, when Nairalander traces you to your crib and get you shot for exposing his family..

So because its you peoples turn of the show of shame now, it has now resorted into violence.

You peeps are shameless fcktards like my bro sagamite would say.

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

So because its you peoples turn of the show of shame now, it has now resorted into violence.

You peeps are shameless fcktards like my bro sagamite would say.

grin grin grin grin grin

You're an odious dolt with lemon coloured pee for brains.

Are you daft or you're just pretending to be?

3 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am an odious dolt with lemon coloured pee for brains.

I am daft and not just pretending to be

Good
Re: It Used To Be Fun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Iconize, why are you now crying? You were enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: It Used To Be Fun by anago9000: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
can we get the party started here... too much preaching from awon nna this days...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
1United1:

Shut up you fool! Your are one of the bad creatures of Ndi igbo page on facebook, who came here only to abuse other tribes! I have everything about you! Your pictures should be next. Nairaland Must Be Sanitized and there is no better way to do it than what the E crack Team are doing at the moment.

Between, I am Igbo bred!
u are just a bafoon. If there's Ndigbo page on Facebook, I have never heard of it. And I can join it if I want because I am a full blooded igbo man.
I have double dared eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago900, if you have my details, my picture or anything, I give you a waiver, give you express permission, post it.
I am not part of anything your soul imagine. I bash back when Yorubas bash my people, simple. As for me, I can take care of myself.
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
continue. With your odinma1 alternate moniker
Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Iconize, why are you now crying? You were enjoying it.

grin grin grin grin grin

Crying?grin Maybe you should start doing comedy shows.

I'm actually loving it the more... grin

It won't be long before we record a murder case of a Nairalander if this doesn't stop, wanna bet?

While eggheaders and his gang are having fun posting family pictures of Nairalanders, some are actually working on the assassination of him and his gang members.

OrlandoOwoh, you're still an awure p_imp! grin
Re: It Used To Be Fun by iconize(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
anago9000: can we get the party started here... too much preaching from awon nna this days...

Yup! Start. cheesy
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07: Why did they delete that other thread now when I was just beginning to enjoy it....

Why did the igbo peeps quickly report to the mods. You guys are not fair o. You did your own and now you don't want same to be done to you. Oga Zeun even had to interfere on your behalf on frontpage this morning cos someone post aba pics. But nobody reported anything when Ipaja and Oshodi threads flooded the frontpage.

Yeeebooo!!! Diaris....
sharap, the aba market flood pix is still on frontpage
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
anago9000: can we get the party started here... too much preaching from awon nna this days...

coward, have u resurrected with 9000? U wil soon run out of numbers. Bafoon
Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
meforyou1: sharap, the aba market flood pix is still on frontpage

I thought you were calling for a seize fire just now. Why the aggression now. Calm down okay. undecided
Re: It Used To Be Fun by vicadex07(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: It Used To Be Fun by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

I thought you were calling for a seize fire just now. Why the aggression now. Calm down okay. undecided
the ceasefire I'm calling for is the posting of members' pictures. And posting of pictures of places out of spite. Yorubas are very insultive, and I have a way of bashing them back without being insultive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... / Photos: Female Okada Rider Spotted In Ibadan / Check Out These Cool Biro Drawings Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.