Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us (4910 Views)

Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by cloudgoddess(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
omoelu1:

Yes, I'm human but very different from every other.
Someway somehow, I was able to tune in unto God's frequency, and I am now his mouthpiece.
For you to be sure of what I'm saying, I can even tell you what he's doing at the moment.... He's taking a nap grin grin
"Tuned into god's frequency" lol. Prove it.

Why should anyone believe you when a Muslim imam is saying he too has a link to his god? Neither of you have evidence but you're both claiming to be in communication with supernatural entities. What reason would an objective person have to take your word over the imam's? Or either, for that matter?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by omoelu1(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

"Tuned into god's frequency" lol. Prove it.

Why should anyone believe you when a Muslim imam is saying he too has a link to his god? Neither of you have evidence but you're both claiming to be in communication with supernatural entities. What reason would an objective person have to take your word over the imam's? Or either, for that matter?
Well, the imam can't tell an objective person what his god is doing at the moment, but I can authoritatively tell you, it is taking a nap
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by joe4christ(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Now, let me clarify this fact. Miracles most often are staged and faked, but that doesn't mean miracle don't exist or cannot happen to anyone irrespective of religious affiliation. Its just that ignorance has beclouded the humans from knowing what they truly are capable of. Magicians are perfect example of what man is capable of, but even they, haven't even explored half of their full potentials.
For we are first spirit beings on biological avartas exploring human existence on planet earth, to learn what it really feels like to be human. And in the spirit realm, there are no limits or boundaries. Limits and boundaries as we see it here on earth are just mere illusion. Those who are able to possess little knowledge and how to apply it, will do remarkable things that would compel lots of people to disbelief such possibilities.
But, there are limits to miracles, I must be sincere with you. An amputee can never be made whole, cos for one to become an amputee, there must be karmic signature in his life that must have attracted that. Thats one miracle that has never happened and don't think ever will.
So, Miracles do happen, but not exclusive to the Christian faith alone, it only appear so cos they apply spiritual principle which is effective, though not always effective, but occasionally so, that is the principle of faith. Calling things that are not as though they were.

If you undoubtedly believe an outcome to an expectation will conform to your desire, there is 45% chance it will come to pass even though it seems impossible. Its a spiritual principle, and that's why prayers seems to get answered a time, and fail to get answered most often. Otem calls it coincidence. And I think he's right. Coincidence best describes it cos the outcome would still have been same even if that individual never prayed for it, this is cost the universe has a way of meeting few of our needs just when we needed them most. Though not all the time, that's why I said "few" of our needs.

1 Like

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by cloudgoddess(f): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
omoelu1:

Well, the imam can't tell an objective person what his god is doing at the moment, but I can authoritatively tell you, it is taking a nap
So in other words you have no means of validating your claims, just empty assertions no different than those made by various other religious adherents. Thanks for proving my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by joe4christ(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

So in other words you have no means of validating your claims, just empty assertions no different than those made by various other religious adherents. Thanks for proving my point.

Don't tell me u didn't notice the sarcasm in all his comments
He's only being sarcastic
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:
This thread is for only the formerly blind people who received their sights after men of GOD prayed for them.

Please if you were not cured of blindness, don't share false testimony here so that the BLINDNESS that OUR PROPHET ELISHA sent to those numerous armies won't strike you and your family.

Hardmirror, MrZenographer, Joagbaje, Muafrika2, Johnydon22, Otemanuduno, Eddygourdo, Urahara, Sonoflucifer, Hahn, let's all rejoice with the formerly blind people of our country as they come in to testify.

Na Wa o. It seems I am the only ex-blind person here, who got my eyes opened from the blindness of the the religion of mumuafrika2 to the bright sight of brain-using.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

Na Wa o. It seems I am the only ex-blind person here, who got my eyes opened from the blindness of the the religion of mumuafrika2 to the bright sight of brain-using.
Sorry but foolishness is blindness grin
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

Sorry but foolishness is blindness grin
exactly what I am saying. Your foolishness in serving Jehovah is blindness. I wonder when you will start reasoning from your brain so that you could come out of your blindness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2016
I was blind, every inch blind, but now i can see.

I am a testimony.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
I was blind, every inch blind, but now i can see.

I am a testimony.

I am Otem the one who is sent to make known the God who make the universe with a BIG BANG. I meditate using nature, because nature is what gives every miracle you might have seen. Nature do not respect religion, so anything good or bad could happen to anyone irrespective of where you are.

NOW TAKE THIS THING SERIOUS AND DON'T JOKE WITH IT, BECAUSE THIS THREAD YOU SEE HERE WAS OPENED BY AN HEART WHICH IS PAINED AFTER MUCH DECEPTION AND DUPE FROM MANY SO-CALLED MAN OF GOD POPULARLY KNOWN TODAY.

Geoworld is one of the first convert to the TRUTH and he opened this thread according to the inspiration from the BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS(the DOCTUFOS). In here we don't want irony or figures of speech...

NOW IF YOU WANT TO AVOID REAL BLINDNESS POURED UPON YOU BY NATURE FOR A PERIOD OF 365 DAYS IN FULFILLMENT OF THE NEGATIVE URIM YOU HAVE WRITTEN FOR YOURSELF, STEER CLEAR OF DARK SPEECHES AND COME OUT STRAIGHT.

Now let me ask again, ARE YOU LITERALLY CURED OF BLINDNESS BY ANY OF THE SO-CALLED MEN OF GOD?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am Otem the one who is sent to make known the God who make the universe with a BIG BANG. I meditate using nature, because nature is what gives every miracle you might have seen. Nature do not respect religion, so anything good or bad could happen to anyone irrespective of where you are.

NOW TAKE THIS THING SERIOUS AND DON'T JOKE WITH IT, BECAUSE THIS THREAD YOU SEE HERE WAS OPENED BY AN HEART WHICH IS PAINED AFTER MUCH DECEPTION AND DUPE FROM MANY SO-CALLED MAN OF GOD POPULARLY KNOWN TODAY.

Geoworld is one of the first convert to the TRUTH and he opened this thread according to the inspiration from the BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS(the DOCTUFOS). In here we don't want irony or figures of speech...

NOW IF YOU WANT TO AVOID REAL BLINDNESS POURED UPON YOU BY NATURE FOR A PERIOD OF 365 DAYS IN FULFILLMENT OF THE NEGATIVE URIM YOU HAVE WRITTEN FOR YOURSELF, STEER CLEAR OF DARK SPEECHES AND COME OUT STRAIGHT.

Now let me ask again, ARE YOU LITERALLY CURED OF BLINDNESS BY ANY OF THE SO-CALLED MEN OF GOD?

No man of God healed my blindness, God did using men.

What else do you need to know?
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

God healed your literal blindness using men of God. Pls can you go an inch further to tell us which of the men of God he used to heal your literal blindness?

1 Like

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

At last we have one formerly blind fellow who didn't go to the hospital when he was partially blind. His eyesight was restored without going to the hospital. cheesy

Let me tell you my friend, I am a psychologists and I know how we reason but the reasoning of the DOCTUFOS of Otemanuduno beats my imagination, that's why I submitted to his doctrine.

Now let me explain the psychology behind what you are trying to play here:

1. You are a Christian
2. 'An inch close' meant that at one time in your life you were having some eye issues(could be partial blindness)
3. 'No man of God healed your blindness' meant that you were not cured in any church or by any religious pastor or in any crusade pseudomiracles they display on the TV.
4. 'God used men to cure you' means that you were actually cured when you visited the hospital, perhaps after undergoing some surgical operations or so(though some people could be praying for you at that moment and yourself could be praying for a successful operation).

Otem, the MEDITATION STUFF IS REALLY WORKING UPON ME. I CAN NOW INTERPRETE WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF PEOPLE AS YOU DO TOO.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

At last we have one formerly blind fellow who didn't go to the hospital when he was partially blind. His eyesight was restored without going to the hospital. cheesy

Let me tell you my friend, I am a psychologists and I know how we reason but the reasoning of the DOCTUFOS of Otemanuduno beats my imagination, that's why I submitted to his doctrine.

1. You are a Christian
2. 'An inch close' meant that at one time in your life you were having some eye issues(could be partial blindness)
3. 'No man of God healed your blindness' meant that you were not cured in any church or by any religious pastor or in any crusade pseudomiracles they display on the TV.
4. 'God used men to cure you' means that you were actually cured when you visited the hospital, perhaps after undergoing some surgical operations or so(though some people could be praying for you at that moment and yourself could be praying for a successful operation).

Otem, the MEDITATION STUFF IS REALLY WORKING UPON ME. I CAN NOW INTERPRETE WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF PEOPLE AS YOU DO TOO.

You just spoke my mind. I was going to ask him some logical questions which would let him know that religion is only a scam on humans, but you have nailed it all already.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

God healed your literal blindness using men of God. Pls can you go an inch further to tell us which of the men of God he used to heal your literal blindness?

Bishop John Nzube of WOPEM church, Lagos.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

1. You are a Christian

1, Of course i am a Christian, who will not become one if you receive such a miracle from Jesus?

2, I never partial blindness, i meant every inch, totally blind.

3, I never told any 'man' healed miraculously, no man has that ability.

4, I never said a hospital or doctor administered medications to cure my blindness, God used the instrumentality of man to heal me.

Another one.

1 Like

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

1, Of course i am a Christian, who will not become one if you receive such a miracle from Jesus?

2, I never partial blindness, i meant every inch, totally blind.

3, I never told any 'man' healed miraculously, no man has that ability.

4, I never said a hospital or doctor administered medications to cure my blindness, God used the instrumentality of man to heal me.

Another one.

Instrumentality of man... good one there...
You are still speaking in figures of speech. You were not literally blind. You mean to say that when you haven't given your life to Christ, that means blindness. You received salvation and that means you got your sight back. We understand you. But that's not the kind of blindness we are saying here.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

Bishop John Nzube of WOPEM church, Lagos.

That John Nzube is instrumental to how your temporary blindness was taken away through the medical advice he gave to you does not amount to the fact that you were cured by your god. The gift of nature in the drug you took actually cured you.

Does this name ring a bell? Excel Pharmaceutical Research Services
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:

Instrumentality of man... good one there...
You are still speaking in figures of speech. You were not literally blind. You mean to say that when you haven't given your life to Christ, that means blindness. You received salvation and that means you got your sight back. We understand you. But that's not the kind of blindness we are saying here.

Did i mention any figure of speech to you? Pls go back and read my initial post.
I was BLIND, but now, i can see.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

That John Nzube is instrumental to how your temporary blindness was taken away through the medical advice he gave to you does not amount to the fact that you were cured by your god. The gift of nature in the drug you took actually cured you.

Does this name ring a bell? Excel Pharmaceutical Research Services

Hope you remember i never mentioned a hospital or pharmacy in any of my posts.

God used a man to heal my blindness.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

Hope you remember i never mentioned a hospital or pharmacy in any of my posts.

God used a man to heal my blindness.

You are speaking ambiguously. You are not talking of literal blindness I am sure.

Okay give at least one evidence of your blindness, perhaps on a website or blog where you have previously shared your testimony.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Which year did the miracle happen?
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are speaking ambiguously. You are not talking of literal blindness I am sure.

Okay give at least one evidence of your blindness, perhaps on a website or blog where you have previously shared your testimony.

You are the one who is ambigous obviously.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

You are the one who is ambigous obviously.

Funny
What I'm trying to do is to verify your claim. Anybody can lay claim to such thing, but a little interview will go a long way to help those who needs to build their faith. Pls were you blind from birth? If not, what period was the blindness?
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny
What I'm trying to do is to verify your claim. Anybody can lay claim to such thing, but a little interview will go a long way to help those who needs to build their faith. Pls were you blind from birth? If not, what period was the blindness?

My signature is there for you to contact & verify.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

My signature is there for you to contact & verify.

Contact who
I love openness.
Where you blind from birth?
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by luvinhubby(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Contact who
I love openness.
Where you blind from birth?

Then keep quiet & stop disturbing my mentions.

Will ignore you afterwards.
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by otemanuduno: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

Then keep quiet & stop disturbing my mentions.

Will ignore you afterwards.

All evidences point to the fact that John Nzube actually preached to you and you become born again. That's what you are using style to call BLINDNESS because your Bible calls it blindness when someone is not born again.

You are a grown up married man with kids for God's sake, I think you shouldn't do this childish thing. We are talking of only literally blind people and not comedically blind people. Take care and Pls if you have any literally blind person, do direct them here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

Did i mention any figure of speech to you? Pls go back and read my initial post.
I was BLIND, but now, i can see.

u are still evading the real thing.

Just make your statement exactly like this.

"I am not speaking in figure of speech. I was literally blind, but now I can see. "
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

All evidences point to the fact that John Nzube actually preached to you and you become born again. That's what you are using style to call BLINDNESS because your Bible calls it blindness when someone is not born again.

You are a grown up married man with kids for God's sake, I think you shouldn't do this childish thing. We are talking of only literally blind people and not comedically blind people.
Take care and Pls if you have any literally blind person, do direct them here. Thanks.

cheesy grin
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2016
And none has showfaced ever since undecided
Re: Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us by geoworldedu: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. / Religion And Poverty In Africa. Why Is The ‘most Religious’ Country The ‘poorest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.