Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (61360 Views)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Babycherry(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Do GAY PEOPLE Rest in Peace ( RIP) in Hell? Definitely NOT. Only The Shooter will be triumphant for carrying out the Quranic and Biblical decree against GAYS.

Are you shitting me Seriously, I think Islam should be banned from this forum, imagin what this mofo is saying. Stupid religion for stupid people...

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Handsomecole(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
I have a problem with Islamic extremists , I also have a bigger problem with gays. I also have a problem with the USA hastily linking the attack to "Islamic terrorist" whereas the shooter is not even on the US terror watch list, so as to attract public and world sympathy so that they can condemn the attack for them to forget that they legalised useless gay marriage and sex. So everything all together are evil. Both the stinking gays and the attack.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by adconline(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed Islam is a peaceful religion, but very severe against all that is evil like the Gay people, just as the bible decreed the stoning to death of Gay people.
Another Boko Haram recruit talking! Why you u always have to justify violence against people who don't share your view?!

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haters hate or waivers wail if you want.... I'm kinda indifferent about this story....
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by chidiandre(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
I wish no one survived!
wow!!!!!.... u need be to eradicated just do this world a favour and kee urself

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by persius555(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Islamic terrorists going after gays. More gays will certainly vote for trump in the presidential election. They are a hunted specie right now. The enemy of their enemy has their vote right now.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wauting for Buhari to send his condolences.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by adconline(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Handsomecole:
I have a problem with Islamic extremists , I also have a bigger problem with gays. I also have a problem with the USA hastily linking the attack to "Islamic terrorist" whereas the shooter is not even on the US terror watch list, so as to attract public and world sympathy so that they can condemn the attack for them to forget that they legalised useless gay marriage and sex. So everything all together are evil. Both the stinking gays and the attack.
Keep ur morality out of this. The point is, this terrorist killed 50people, just like Dyan Roof killed blacks in a church. This is a hate crime and an act of terrorism.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
Egunmogaji hope that's not your beat?

It won't work wink

#MySignature
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by giver15: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
it happened because God hates gays
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by naijacampu(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed Islam is a peaceful religion, but very severe against all that is evil like the Gay people, just as the bible decreed the stoning to death of Gay people.

And how many Christians have you seen stoning gays?

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by iswallker(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
New member of name checkers....came to see the name... grin

Not disappointed...na dem dem..the religion of piss.. lipsrsealed
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by RaptorX: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
People saying not to blame Muslims probably have not heard that the shooter was a Muslim American citizen born to Afghanistan parents.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Metallurgist: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
the way xtains comments you think that the god of Bible did not destroy a whole nation just because of homosexuality mcheeew

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ValerianSteel(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nigerians still find a way to display their bigotry and backwardness.

Rather than take a stand against terrorism,they would rather pick on the sexuality of the deceased as an excuse for the abominable act of terrorism.

There's a reason why Nigeria is backward and shitty!It's not just her leaders alone,its also how the citizens reason.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Slikbae: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
May you die like them.
ChappyChase:
I wish no one survived!

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by clefstone(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
papiforreal:

Were it is mentioned that Muslims carried out the attack?
the attacker was a muslim, Omar something

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Usman212s: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
No Gay is innocent... simple!
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by panafrican(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sad news. This was maybe not related to Islam itself but to someone who was disgusted to see men having sex with men.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by CountDracula(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Who made you the judge
Allahu Akbar cool

Ur name and wat u just said is disturbing
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by mbaeke1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
fastest007:
This is devastating.
Donald and Hillary selling market. grin grin
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Slikbae: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Point of correction. You're referring to Judaism not Christianity. We Christians were only commanded to love irrespective of religion, sex, tribe etc. On no account should we kill. We are followers of Christ and Christ never killed. That's why you don't hear of such coming from Christians.
Ayatullah:

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
america is a kaffir! country for Godsake...If you want to kill gays,you could volunteer as an executioner in SaudiArabia.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by uzokasi1964(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know why,but my heart is not feeling bad for them, am I a bad person?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
I wish no one survived!
Why do you say so?

It's still a senseless and tragic loss of lives, regardless of the sexual orientation of the victims.

I'm somewhat comforted that the alleged shooter was gunned down by the police.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by oodua1stson: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Islamists again and under obama the o'bummer

Trump needs to win this election
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Christians here be like

Muslim Boy killed 50 gay. >>>>> he is EVIL.

God destroyed the people of sodom >>>>>> He is good.

SMH for religious people and how they think.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by DaBullIT(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
papiforreal:

Were it is mention in the article that the shootings were carried out by Muslims?

I was first to comment, the original news has been edited by a motherfucking moderator just like my comment was removed

I said Islam is a religion of piss

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why are most Nigerians so ret@rded ehn? So because the people that got shot were gay that makes this act of terrorism alright abi? #smh

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ChappyChase: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
ghost mode activated grin
Them don start ooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
IN BIBLE DAYS,GAYS WERE STONED TO DEATH AND WHEN THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS TODAY IN THEIR INSANITY,PERMIT THAT WHICH IS EVIL IN GOD"S SIGHT,GOD CAN USE ANY BODY TO GIVE THEM MODERN STONING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel