Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Don't Drop Out Of School Like Bill Gates And Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Drop Out Of School Like Bill Gates And Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria (823 Views)

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee / Picture: Will You Send Your Child To A School Like This? / I Can't Beleive There Is A School Like This :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Drop Out Of School Like Bill Gates And Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by YoursGEJ(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don talk my own

Re: Don't Drop Out Of School Like Bill Gates And Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria by IbadanTutors: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Funny.
People must be careful in drawing these comparisons. Do you really have such a big idea that worth leaving school for?
These people did not leave school to contemplate on what to do with their lives. They already have ideas that continuing schooling might have been impediment.
Remember, for every Zuckerberg that left school and made something out of life, there might be thousands out there that left school and made nothing out of life.

(1) (Reply)

Every Admission Seeker Must Know This 11 Important Facts (must Read) / Cohesive Ties And Their Uses / Is Schooling In The North Way Easier Than Other Part Of The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.