Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real (996 Views)

J. Appiah Ft Flourent Malouda - I Ain't Rich Yet (video) / Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / If It Ain't Shaking, It Ain't Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by legovo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
Centage ! Centage !!
What is this on my stage, sorry , , my t.v screen
We’ve seen many auditions performance on tv, to some we laugh, to some i clap, to some i wish i was them.
Project fame, west african idols, star quest, face off, galaxy stars.
Dont really know how the centage show has being, because your opinion might differ to mine.

I don’t seem to get it, what are the organisers really up to, audition for aspiring stars OR ready made stars ?
They should have requested for artist with promo cd’s copies so they could be marketed straight down on daar sat & kennis music channel i.e established fellow and not the raw & undiscovered talents

Yes ! this was my 1st time i saw the auditioning thing and i was pissed off getting to know they took money from all of those father and mother christmas

Saw different people perform , some wack, some average, some good, some just to real for the show.

Some performed, just the intro of their song and got chased out without knowing what they got in them to really offer.

Imagine this guy on wheel chair who really impress me that i was like, “it won’t be easy to tell this guy to go” only for the most active judge KSB to tell him “come back next year, you were singing a love and emotional song, and shouldnt have started it the way you did” the “emotional intro “ which even jimmy jatt felt and said “ i like the way you used your voice; managing the ups & down of your voice pitch to the max; you sound good”

Imagine wande coal giving them some intro, he will never make it to stardom.
Imagine timaya giving them some intro, he will be told to go for deliverance.
Imagine P-Square giving them some intro, they will be told to go join some church choir.
Imagine 2shot giving them some intro, he will be told to go learn music
Imagine djinne giving them some intro, he will chased out for not doing something street.
Imagine dare art alade giving them some intro, he will be told he started a love song on a cool note.
Because this are the funny response, i heard from the judges lead by KSB,
by the way, how times have you seen KSB on stage ?
if not for kennis music easter fiesta, still KSB isnt self creative, thank God she switched to gospel and chose to sing back songs i heard in my church on my radio

I.T.K. Madam KSB, Be quick to hear & slow to respond !
Let other judges talk, stop putting words in their mouth
If many of those fellow nigerians that your chased off, get to follow your words, i guess you will be killing the dream of some raw and yet to be trained talents
Re: Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by gaskinachi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
kennis are evil blood sucking demons u suppose don know that one tey tey, shey na dat fool wey dem sign wey sing 'file be' wey him voice pitch terrible na him be supastar, dey are real assholes, i no blame dem na d ode's wey cari dem dreams go put for useless agbaya's like dat i blame, KSB who is that?oh, i remember now, the handkerchief waving witch, lol, NUFF SAID, IM OUT!!!
Re: Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by lalaboi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
Was this show on TV?
Re: Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by oreoluwa(f): 1:54am On Aug 29, 2009
iT IS DEF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!1 dont like it 1 bit, judges nahhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by youngdee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2009
the moment i saw kenny saint brown there among the judges, i knew that centage of a thing is rubbish, what does she know about music, she never made any hit upon all the promo she gets from big bros, show knows nothing about music and she is judging, centage is absolutely rubbish
Re: Centage ! Centage ! Reality Show, Ain't Real by dammiecool(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2009
KSB a judge shocked shocked shocked shocked
whahala dey o cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Community Service: Chris Brown Pic / Downloading Naija Music, In Bulk / Who Is Richer Paul McCartney Or Madonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.