Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Repair Samsung TV Screen - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair Samsung TV Screen (20682 Views)

60" Samsung Tv Available For just !!!!!!!!!!145K!!!!!!!!!! / Replacement Of LG TV Screen. / Repair Samsung Lost,corrupt IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by tmoney5460: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good day Anita, please I need the contact of the TV screen repairer. Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Martins4us(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
My Samsung TV just got broken
I need a repairer in the house Pls
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by pafo(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2021
I still have brand new Samsung 55" curved TV, Brand new 85" android smart TV and 48" sony bravia Oled smart TV all with broken screen from moving to my new house.

In case you can repair it give me a mention.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by larlah: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are these tv still available
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Amamgbojennifer(f): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
please i need the no oooooo
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by michaelok(m): 3:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Samsung UN55H6350AF screen.

I need the cost please. Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by taskcompleteng: 5:24am On Sep 11, 2021
pafo:
I still have brand new Samsung 55" curved TV, Brand new 85" android smart TV and 48" sony bravia Oled smart TV all with broken screen from moving to my new house.

In case you can repair it give me a mention.

Hi
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by taskcompleteng: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
michaelok:
Samsung UN55H6350AF screen.

I need the cost please. Thanks
Hi did you get the cost
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by pafo(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Itisallright: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hope i can get my tv screen fixed here?
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by sexycdor: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

quote author=olafyn post=46514782]wit 20k it can b fixed 4 u in alaba
One thing I love about Nairaland is it ability to remain a solution ground.
So I would like to thank you all for your lovely contribution most especially you Olafyn and Antina for a way out.
My TV is already fixed and I am enjoying every bit of it.
Thanks guys.
wink smiley wink

Good day buddy.
Please assist me with the number of the person who fixed the screen. I have a 49' Samsung that needs to be fixed please.
Help me ageg.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by sexycdor: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
someone help me please.....I need to replace the Samsung screen.

@wiseandtrue
@antina
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by TheAlchemist: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2022
juszoe82:
Please send me the number as my samsung smart tv 46" is having a power issue.

Pls where you able to resolve this power issue and if yes can you assist with the person contact. Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Mrachiever(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2023
Antina:

I can give you the contacts of the guy, call and tell him the model of the TV

Good day,
Pls help with the contact of the TV guy....I need to repair my Samsung TV.
Thanks.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by logisticsguru: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
onward4life:

Yes that is the cost of fixing and brand...

Go to Alaba..

I could help you with a number that is capable

But please be careful...

Yu will surely enjoy Samsung TVs
i have a 55 inches smart tv screen that needs to be repaired and also 42 inches lg tv
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by SAMighty(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Good day everyone...
I have 55 inches led tv, screen broken....
I want to know the cost of fixing it....
Pls it is urgent.... Thanks
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by Luak(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Is it really worth it?
I am really angry with Samsung right now.
So I got a Samsung TV as a gift. I was elated more so because that would be the first time I would be viewing a flat screen in my home.
I got the package overjoyed only to discover that the screen is broken during transportation.
You can imagine how I felt.
Then I remembered that I have seen their Customer Care Centre before somewhere in Ojota. I put on a smiling face.
MY JOURNEY TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE
I took it to Ikeja hoping to encounter some entrepreneur or company who would help to get it ready on time but alas I met a kind Igbo young man (accent) who advised me against it.
So my journey to Ojota was imminent.
AT THE SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE
I got to their office everything organised professional wise. You will really feel that you are in save hands.
They checked everything to ensure that the fault is actually what I claimed it was.
So I asked what the price of fixing the screen. None of them was forthcoming. I was asked to pay the consultation Fee (non-refundable) which I did.
After they promised to get back to me just like that. They claim that they ship it from oversea and needs to know the current price . Okay it is still understandable.
AWAITING RESULT
Eventually a call came through from their office. A week after and I was told that the cost of replacing a brand new TV whose only fault is the screen is over forty thousand Naira (40,000)
Which is equivalent to the brand new one. Is it really worth it?
I will be grateful if I find help here also. Mine is a 43 inches Samsung plasma tv bought in Umuahia at 90k in 2015. In 2018 I paid 70k to repair a damaged screen at portharcourt service center. Now the tv has gone blind and I worried about going to Samsung service center a second time considering the cost.
Re: Repair Samsung TV Screen by JAYUK(m): 2:01am On Apr 04
I wonder why the phone number of the people repairing or replacing the TV screen cannot be pasted here.Nigerians and secretive syndrome na 5 and 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

llll / New Mini 4 Sale Hp/Acer 47,000/hp 630 500gb,4gb ram core i3 #78,000 / Mad Prices For Laptops With Warranty, Lowest Prices Anywhere 0815-473-7273

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.