Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help (1645 Views)

Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good Evening tech gods, Phone gurus etc..

I have been using Infinix Zero for like 2 years now..
I have changed the screen 3 times..
There is a crack on d screen now.. in no time d screen will start acting up..

The Phone gets extremely HOT..like i want to fry yam..

I am just tired of the phone...

Now i want to buy a new phone... By Gods grace first thing in the morning..

Mt question is what should i Buy?

I have heard of
* Tecno W4 (Latest Andriod OS),
* Tecno L8 (Powerful Battery with a shitty Camera)
* Infinix wwith different names.. I cant place any name now...

=I am looking for a phone between 20-30k Maximum
= I am looking for a phone that will not be as hot as my Infinix zero after using it for few minitues..

N.B I am not too techy.. hardly play games on d phone and all that..

Pls help me to make a good choice and I will love those who have used it to let me know first hand experiences cuz some of dis phone specs could deceive someone..

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
shocked No help? shocked
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm
U Dnt Play Games.
Go With Tecno W4
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hmmm
U Dnt Play Games.
Go With Tecno W4

Thanks for your input..
Do u know how much an infinix hot note 2 cost?
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
SmithHumble50:

Thanks for your input..

I Dnt Knw, But Check Jumia &

Mobofree Or Jiji Where U Can See Multiple Sellers And Can Knw D Real Price.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thank You!

ANTONINEUTRON:
I Dnt Knw, But Check Jumia &

Mobofree Or Jiji Where U Can See Multiple Sellers And Can Knw D Real Price.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by daphid25(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
W4 will definitely suit you.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by augster(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:

Thanks for your input..

Buy wiko slide 2 for just #28,500 and #1k for delivery... Whatsapp me on to place your order
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
My fairly used Wiko is for sale, just 1 month old, everything is still intact
quote me if u are interested
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by jheed: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:

I have heard of

= I am looking for a phone that will not be as hot as my Infinix zero after using it for few minitues..

Pls help me to make a good choice and I will love those who have used it to let me know first hand experiences cuz some of dis phone specs could deceive someone..

go for the L8+
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by lastbaff(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
SmithHumble50:

Thanks for your input..

Not sure if you mean Infinix Hot 2 or Infinix Note 2. But check the prices & specs yourself:

Infinix Hot 2 specs & current price in Nigeria
Infinix Note 2 specs & current price in Nigeria

My suggestion, however, is that you go for Tecno W4: Tecno W4 specs & current price in Nigeria
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
I ended up buying W4 d gold colour...
Battery seems good..
Light weight..
It's all I need for now..

Price 26k.

Thanks for your input all..
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
with that 26k u would have gotten my wiko slide 2

but all d same u re welcome
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by alkene007: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
StrafordSTONES:
with that 26k u would have gotten my wiko slide 2

but all d same u re welcome
Hw Much For D Slide 2 And Where Is Your Location?
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by LMohd(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
SmithHumble50:
I ended up buying W4 d gold colour...
Battery seems good..
Light weight..
It's all I need for now..

Price 26k.

Thanks for your input all..
what's the GPU of the W4?
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:10am On Jun 15, 2016
alkene007:
Hw Much For D Slide 2 And Where Is Your Location?

#26k....location= Ebonyi
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by alkene007: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

#26k....location= Ebonyi
Thats Far To Ibadan,
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
LMohd:
what's the GPU of the W4?

Pls what's a GPU??

I don't know if I am the only one noticing dis... D phone is quite slow to respond... I thot it was d screen guard I put but after using it for dis short time... I think d phone is so slow...

Anybody facing d same thing?
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by Xhaka(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op, who told you L8 has a shitty camera?
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by BiggSmoke: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Thank You!

Agree with this post! See ads on Jiji, there lot of good phones for a ridiculous price. grin grin
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by Emmaway(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
SmithHumble50:

I have heard of

You can get the It1550 from Itel Mobile, the device has a 1GB RAM capacity, 3000mAh battery capacity, 8MP camera, plus other cool features you'd love. So what are you waiting for.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by gpercuxionz(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
my 11 days old tecno w4 is up for sale with full accessories and receipt as proof of ownership. whatsapp or call me on 07063884158. location : Lagos. price :24000# and slightly negotiable.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by SmithHumble50: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why u wan sell am?

gpercuxionz:
my 11 days old tecno w4 is up for sale with full accessories and receipt as proof of ownership. whatsapp or call me on 07063884158. location : Lagos. price :24000# and slightly negotiable.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by majorclems: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
What's your budget like??
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by majorclems: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Well if u don't have much,i advice you go for the budget phone I.e Tecno W4 cos its gat all you need as per specs.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by Emmaway(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
SmithHumble50:

I have heard of

Based on your need I think you should get the It1505 from Itel. It a great device.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by gpercuxionz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Why u wan sell am?
because I already ordered for another mobile.
Re: Confused On The Phone To Buy..gurus Pls Help by gpercuxionz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
very neat tecno w4 is up for sale with full accessories serious buyers only whatsapp or call me on 07063884158. location : Lagos. price :#23k and negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Run Multiple Accounts Of The Same Apps On Android. / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon X Pro / Iphone 7 32gb Rose Gold WIFI ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.