Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Are The People Behind Nigerian Problems?what Can We Do To Stop Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind Nigerian Problems?what Can We Do To Stop Them? (791 Views)

Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote / Story Behind Nigerian Girl Getting New Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The People Behind Nigerian Problems?what Can We Do To Stop Them? by gent2ken(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
My follow Nigerians, I wonder why the Innocent are suffering from the debt of the riches in Nigeria. Who are the people behind Nigeria problems From A to Z, What analysis can you make about Nigeria Problems and who are the people behind this. Why are they existing?, What can we do to stop them?, We really need to both figure this out one day, some day to make Nigeria better. I know my peoples out there are in lot pains mostly about what our country became today, Our Passport as no Value anywhere in others countries since many years ago. Our leaders are in fun of taking our money abroad and we lack many things but still the poor suffering for all their criminal act and become power less. What can we use to stop them?, Can this Site make a forum organization for crime? Can we start making the foundation now? Solution we need.

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? / Yar’adua’s Illness - The Presidency To Spend N780m on Aso Rock Health Care Deli / The Ndi Igbo Question In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.