Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence (2680 Views)

The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by geoworldedu: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
1 Samuel 18:10
The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand

Throughout the bible there was no Holy Spirit with god mentioned. Maybe it's that Evil Spirit Jesus Christ promised to send to Muafrika2, Joagbaje and Kingebukasblog, who knows.

But how come god is coping with the EVIL SPIRIT FROM HIM? I thought they said that The eyes of the LORD is too holy than to behold iniquity

I also heard Muafrika2 talking one clownish stuff that Satan is the messenger of his god, who made David to number Israel so that jehovah could slaughter 70,000 people in his wrath as usual.

perhaps Satan is not evil after all, else how is the EYE OF THE LORD THAT IS TOO HOLY able to behold Satan?

Muafrika2, come and defend your god and tell us the reason why Satan, your co-worker is being beheld by your god after they have told us that the eyes of your god is too holy than to behold iniquity.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by greatnaija01: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaa I wish you didn't damn yourself to such a great damnation like this. Why would you speak against the Holy Spirit. Haaaaaaaaaaa people do not know you will weep for you when it back fires... Have you not read where you shouldn't speak things against diety or spirits that you know nothing about... Your sins may never be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 13, 2016
geoworldedu:
The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand

Throughout the bible there was no Holy Spirit with god mentioned. Maybe it's that Evil Spirit Jesus Christ promised to send to Muafrika2, Joagbaje and Kingebukasblog, who knows.

But how come god is coping with the EVIL SPIRIT FROM HIM? I thought they said that The eyes of the LORD is too holy than to behold iniquity

I also heard Muafrika2 talking one clownish stuff that Satan is the messenger of his god, who made David to number Israel so that jehovah could slaughter 70,000 people in his wrath as usual.

perhaps Satan is not evil after all, else how is the EYE OF THE LORD THAT IS TOO HOLY able to behold Satan?

Muafrika2, come and defend your god and tell us the reason why Satan, your co-worker is being beheld by your god after they have told us that the eyes of your god is too holy than to behold iniquity.

I know your are just a scorner but for the benefit of an innocent soul that may be passing here. ..

The devil, no matter how defiant, is not God's equal or opponent. He's just another angel out of the billions that are answerable to God. That's why you see this in job...

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

The rulers, powers and principalities of this world are all demons/ evil angels with responsibilities. To rule. And God is the God of ALL other Gods, King above them all. The entire Kingdom of darkness, of this earth is at God's disposal. And He also lifts up the rulers and demotes them at will. He decides the end of one age and picks another to rule over another age at will.

Saul was not a holy man. Like many of you here, he was a son of darkness. Of great stature, And so his description is very telling of the kind of spirit he was. I would call his kingship another instance of God using the devil for His purpose.

1 Samuel 9:2 And he had a son, whose name was Saul, a choice young man, and a goodly: and there was not among the children of Israel a goodlier person than he: from his shoulders and upward he was higher than any of the people.

Like many people here, that description is also very telling that he was a son of darkness. A ruler. Also refered to as a son of darkness. And so when Israel asked for a King, God was angry because of their inability to know that they had the One who ruled over the rulers of the earth already. That's why He gave them Saul. A ruler who already in the spirit, had responsibilities made him the mortal King that Israel demanded.

His fall fro grace was predictable. And God was ready with another King. This time, one after his own heart. It's very telling of the expected dethroning of the kingdoms of this world shortly.
The evil spirit that God sent to Saul was to torment him. And it did. That's the preoccupation of evil spirits. The Holy Spirit was in David.

Muafrika2:

God rules over all other gods, and if God wants to do something that the devil can, He'll make him do it. That's why He can say that God did it, though it was the devil who executed. When you have a boss, you work, for his credit. The devil is yet a servant, despite the show of defiance.

There are doors that men can open, which is what David did in this instance. It was God's law not to number Israelites because the numbering was for self gratification and pride, and showed nob- dependence on God. That is why it was a foolish idea that worked to teach David a lesson.

There are other instances when the devil was used similarly, this time, when David asked God to give his son foolish advise, and also earlier in the time of the kings in Jeremiah(I think) time where the prophet prayed for deceiving spirits to mislead the King.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by geoworldedu: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
greatnaija01:
Haaaaaaaaaaa I wish you didn't damn yourself to such a great damnation like this. Why would you speak against the Holy Spirit. Haaaaaaaaaaa people do not know you will weep for you when it back fires... Have you not read where you shouldn't speak things against diety or spirits that you know nothing about... Your sins may never be forgiven.

I shall not forgive the sins of the Holy BULLSHIT cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by TrajansKong: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
greatnaija01:

Y'know what you said sounds kinda evil, don't you think??

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Raphael81(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
God help this op, he is really lost, he needs you, i was once lost like him, i understand gow painful and shameful it means to get lost...

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by geoworldedu: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Raphael81:
God help this op, he is really lost, he needs you, i was once lost like him, i understand gow painful and shameful it means to get lost...
Where were you lost? In the market? And how den take find you back?

3 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by geoworldedu: 1:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

I know your are just a scorner but for the benefit of an innocent soul that may be passing here. ..

The devil, no matter how defiant, is not God's equal or opponent. He's just another angel out of the billions that are answerable to God. That's why you see this in job...

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

The rulers, powers and principalities of this world are all demons/ evil angels with responsibilities. To rule. And God is the God of ALL other Gods, King above them all. The entire Kingdom of darkness, of this earth is at God's disposal. And He also lifts up the rulers and demotes them at will. He decides the end of one age and picks another to rule over another age at will.

Saul was not a holy man. Like many of you here, he was a son of darkness. Of great stature, And so his description is very telling of the kind of spirit he was. I would call his kingship another instance of God using the devil for His purpose.

1 Samuel 9:2 And he had a son, whose name was Saul, a choice young man, and a goodly: and there was not among the children of Israel a goodlier person than he: from his shoulders and upward he was higher than any of the people.

Like many people here, that description is also very telling that he was a son of darkness. A ruler. Also refered to as a son of darkness. And so when Israel asked for a King, God was angry because of their inability to know that they had the One who ruled over the rulers of the earth already. That's why He gave them Saul. A ruler who already in the spirit, had responsibilities made him the mortal King that Israel demanded.

His fall fro grace was predictable. And God was ready with another King. This time, one after his own heart. It's very telling of the expected dethroning of the kingdoms of this world shortly.
The evil spirit that God sent to Saul was to torment him. And it did. That's the preoccupation of evil spirits. The Holy Spirit was in David.

Crap

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 17, 2016
geoworldedu:
Crap

I have spoken my part, scorner.
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Raphael81:

Amen
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Raphael81(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
geoworldedu:
Where were you lost? In the market? And how den take find you back?

Someday, u will see this God which u mock

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by geoworldedu: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Raphael81:

which of them, Yahweh, Allah or Vishnu?

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Deicide: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Raphael81:

Abi? The Flying spaghetti monster is Waiting to Reveal himself to you Guys

3 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Deicide: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
geoworldedu:

which of them, Yahweh, Allah or Vishnu?
No mind them they Are ashamed to Call there God by ****Name
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
geoworldedu:

I earnestly pray that God will forgive you.
When I read comments from people like you, I can't help but pity you and your generation unborn.
You dare mock the Almighty God?
God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by analice107: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I earnestly pray that God will forgive you.
When I read comments from people like you, I can't help but pity you and your generation unborn.
You dare mock the Almighty God?
God have mercy on you.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Matthew:12:31
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by analice107: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
FOLKS, PLS STOP RESPONDING TO THIS PERSON, NOT EVERYONE DESERVES A RESPONSE.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
analice107:

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

What can I say? I just pity the guy.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by otemanuduno: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

The guy is right. According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, INDEED THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AN EVIL SPIRIT(Allah). He is the third person in the Christian Trinity.

Here is a DOCTUFOS passage to back it up

DOCTUFOS:
Obscurum 24: 1-2
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Now in those days, Alla began to go into many places, appearing in the dreams of the virgins to have sex with them. And he was called Incubus by the scribes. And Alla, taking the form of a female also was named Succubus when he had had sex with the males in their dreams.
2. And they said that it was a demon. And some said that it was the Evil Spirit.
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by haibe(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
The guy is right. According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, INDEED THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AN EVIL SPIRIT(Allah). He is the third person in the Christian Trinity.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Micah360(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2016
"An evil spirit from God"

I guess dats what u typed... not a holy spirit from God
U should as well know dar God's ways are not d ways of men,He can decide 2 use an evil spirit or any of dem he pleases and dats coz he created evrything..
I know wat I wrote isn't very comprehensive but a serious thought abt it will do d trick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Please, stay out of my mentions with your blasphemies.
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by bennyann: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2016
OP, na wa for you oooo. If the Spirit of God left Saul because of his sins, is it my spirit that should replace the Spirit of God in Saul? Because definitely there should be a replacement.

AND yes, the evil spirit was from God. God will boldly tell you that because he is the creator of everything. He permits the evil spirit. Let me give you an example.

One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord , and Satan also came with them. The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord , “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.” Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.” “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.” The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.
Job 1:6-8, 10-12 NIV

That's the perfect example of "an evil spirit from God"

So OP, are you that kind of person that God can brag about in the presence of the devil? Or you're that person that the devil will not even waste his time to tempt, only to jump speedily into you just the replace the Spirit of God? Where do you fall into?

God is not afraid to tell you the evil spirit didn't come from him because He is the creator of everything and all things bow to Him. The question is, are you under God's protection or you're opened to the devil.

An evil spirit left the presence of God to torment Job but Job came out victorious because he was a righteous and a God fearing man but same couldn't be said of Saul.

OP, choose you this day whom you will follow.

And to your statement about an Holy God not beholding satan or so. You can get an idea from this:

“Am I only a God nearby,” declares the Lord , “and not a God far away? Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the Lord . “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the Lord .
Jeremiah 23:23-24 NIV
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by otemanuduno: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2016
haibe:

The blasphemy against the Holy Sule? Spirit? Hmm, so Holy Spirit is an unforgiving spirit? This is a confirmation that the Holy Spirit is an evil spirit, because he doesn't forgive you, yet he preaches forgiveness undecided
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by analice107: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

He knows what he is doing. Not everyone has a human soul.
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2016
analice107:

He knows what he is doing. Not everyone has a human soul.

Most of these guys on nairaland who claim to be atheist, are all agents of satan and they know it.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by analice107: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Most of these guys on nairaland who claim to be atheist, are all agents of satan and they know it.
Anyone who doesn't know that by now is still a learner.

They are haters of God who does not exist.

Sons and daughters of Native Doctors.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by hopefulLandlord: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

keep telling yourself that lol

someday, you might start believing it

1 Like

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by DeSepiero(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

This kind of thought is pathetic.
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence by Pidggin(f): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
geoworldedu:

I shall not forgive the sins of the Holy BULLSHIT cheesy

Congratulations, you and the devil are now equally condemned for there is no restitution for those who insult the Spirit of God. I feel sad for you, you've given up your soul just for popularity on Nairaland, smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Church? / Is Pastoring Supposed To Be Full-Time Or Not? / Watch The Holy Ghost Congress Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.