Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Closed (2046 Views)

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Arueme!!!!!!

Chai!!!!
Re: Closed by smellingmenses: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
that is just an hostel pix
Re: Closed by demiladegold(f): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
and this is in the crime section...... why?
Re: Closed by zlatan10(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
demiladegold:
in olamide's voice "14 years if fashola catch you,you go think say na trailer bash you"
Re: Closed by BigMan4Life: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Well at least dem nor go kill you with rocket or bomb market like Boko haram

Make I rest case
Re: Closed by iPrevail(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2016
demiladegold:

Is your brain filled with rat shiit? What section should it be in? Webmasters? sad
..Last I checked homosexuality attracts a 14 years sentence.
Re: Closed by demiladegold(f): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:

Is your brain filled with rat shiit? What section should it be in? Webmasters? sad
..Last I checked homosexuality attracts a 14 years sentence.

excuse me.... don't talk to me like that... if you want to mention me do it with respect and maturity plz..... and you can pass ur point across without being such an ass
Re: Closed by iPrevail(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
demiladegold:

excuse me.... don't talk to me like that... if you want to mention me do it with respect and maturity plz..... and you can pass ur point across without being such an ass

undecided
Re: Closed by abdulaz: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
I hope they are aware of what happened in Orlando, Florida yesterday?

(1) (Reply)

Two Ritualist Caught And Beaten At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (photos) / Fake Female Soldier Arrested With "Children Tied With Bombs" In Abuja. Photos / Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have Sex With Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.