Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Grow Your Purse In This Difficult Times - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Grow Your Purse In This Difficult Times (715 Views)

Need an Italian riviera purse for your outing? / Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days / Make Money And Grow Your Business Online in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Purse In This Difficult Times by Sayboy: 2:38am On Jun 13, 2016
I am a benefactor of this opportunity. This is no gainsay, it is tested, tried and true. Direct Bank Saver (DBS) offers you a unique way to enrich your pocket from the comfort of your home. It is a platform where you are paid for marketing their educational packs.
This is how it works. You get started with #5,500. I know the next question you want to ask is 'What is the #5,500 used for?'. This is your gateway to abundance of treasure. It's your registration fee. But you are guaranteed you will make your money back that is the uniqueness of DBS.
So, for everyone that registers on DBS through you, you get a commission of #4,000 instantly. This means if you register 10 persons in a day that is a whopping #40,000.
This doesn't stop there, you are given a cumulative bonus at the end of the year on every one you register. This is a sure way to grow your purse in this difficult time.
Contact me on 08132145325 (Available on WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Borrow You Loan To Enhance Your Business / Are You Having Electrical Issues With Your Gen Set? / A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.