Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office (24217 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Petrol Price Hike, Buhari’s 1st Year Anniversary Gift To Nigerians - Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Naijacitizen(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Really?? Are u sure they contribute nothing??

His type are best ignored. Sentiment will never allow him to reason with the brain God give him.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by OreMI22: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Imagine Kano, Kaduna,Katsina,Borno etc getting more money that Bayelsa, Cross River, Edo, Ondo etc and we call this fair?

Population and landmass cannot be used as a ploy to deny people their wealth. Even more sadly is that the population numbers are bogus. There is no truth to those numbers whatsoever.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Naijacitizen(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
melzabull:
I don't want to believe you are daft. Does the money for those food items go into federal allocation ?

But we are paying the tax that is going to federation account.

I will advise you to stop roaming on this forum and find something to do in this trying time. The oyel you are shouting all over the place, we will soon stop depending on it. Since we have started importing from the Republic of Niger.

I am praying the day when this country divided in the nearest future. The world will know who is a real parasite between North and SS/SE.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by OreMI22: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Naijacitizen:

But we are paying the tax that is going to federation account.

I will advise you to stop roaming on this forum and find something to do in this trying time. The oyel you are shouting all over the place, we will soon stop depending on it. Since we have started importing from the Republic of Niger.

I am praying the day when this country divided in the nearest future. The world will know who is a real parasite between North and SS/SE.

STOP pretending that you are praying for breakup, No northerner ever wants Nigeria to break nor restructure fairly, because you have skewed everything towards the north to gain every wealth of Nigeria while contributing nothing to the national purse.

if the north isn't the big deadly parasite, it would have divided Nigeria long time ago. The north deeply hates Nigeria and the southerners, but just love to feed fat by cheating them off their oil.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by banme1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
cyril700:
I reside there, I took the pics myself.
congrats.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
PassingShot:

Take time to read the report again and see the parameters used in sharing the money.

Again, we must re-orientate ourselves to the fact that there is much more to Nigeria than the oyel.

The importance of what the North contributes to our survival as a nation cannot be over-emphasized. Just by experiencing tomato ebola in the north in just one season, the whole of Nigeria has been suffering to get tomatoes at cheap/reasonable price. Can we imagine what will happen if all the farm produce that comes from there stop coming to the south? We will import? With which money and at what cost?

The earlier we realized that each region has its own relevance, the better for us as a nation to move forward.

You sound as if food doesn't grow in the south. The only reason we don't plant is because we get constant supply from the north. If they stop, we ll go back to our farms
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Standing5(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
PassingShot:

Take time to read the report again and see the parameters used in sharing the money.

Again, we must re-orientate ourselves to the fact that there is much more to Nigeria than the oyel.

The importance of what the North contributes to our survival as a nation cannot be over-emphasized. Just by experiencing tomato ebola in the north in just one season, the whole of Nigeria has been suffering to get tomatoes at cheap/reasonable price. Can we imagine what will happen if all the farm produce that comes from there stop coming to the south? We will import? With which money and at what cost?

The earlier we realized that each region has its own relevance, the better for us as a nation to move forward.
Your argument is highly flawed. The northerm man sells his product by himself and keeps the proceed to himself without being taxed. If tomatoes ebola is ravaging the north then it affects the farmer just as it affects the buyers from south. If the northerm man pays tax, sets his price by himself then he should leave the oil money alone and allow the oil people pay tax to the FG and come to tomato market with their money. That way, the market forces dictates who is relevant to the 'other' and who isn't.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bakynes(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
codemaniacs:

On wikipedia its 40% agric contributes, but just last week CNN said its 20%. That's why I chose 20%.

Herdsmen attack farms in the south.. That should tell u agric contributes a lot and some people want to destroy agriculture.

There are very rich southerners that make their money from agriculture but the main focus is on oil.
You cant lie bt i serzly doubt that, if true that means Oil is contributing just abt 50% cause i know port revenue from customs, NPA and FIRS taxes contribute more than Agriculture.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Ephemmm: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Schematics:
Does the tomato not bought by Nigerians? is it being shared like the proceeds from oil? We are ready to pay for the tomato and onions so far as they are ready to pay for the oil.

The fact is that oil producing region has been shortchanged for a very long time.

Some of you just need deep thinking to reason like normal people.

You mean Nigerians gets oil free of charge?
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Standing5:
Your argument is highly flawed. The northerm man sells his product by himself and keeps the proceed to himself without being taxed. If tomatoes ebola is ravaging the north then it affects the farmer just as it affects the buyers from south. If the northerm man pays tax, sets his price by himself then he should leave the oil money alone and allow the oil people pay tax to the FG and come to tomato market with their money. That way, the market forces dictates who is relevant to the 'other' and who isn't.
The oyel is a free gift from God to Nigeria. It didn't get to where it's found through any effort of the people who live there and laying claim to it. All investments made into it were by the FG that owns the land.

So, you guys should stop being sentimental and accept the fact that the oyel belongs to every Nigerian. Simple as ABC.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by VERDA: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
codemaniacs:

Stop spreading lies.

The north does not contribute anything.

Lol oya no vex sir,pls don't beat me.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Standing5(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
PassingShot:

The oyel is a free gift from God to Nigeria. It didn't get to where it's found through any effort of the people who live there and laying claim to it. All investments made into it were by the FG that owns the land.

So, you guys should stop being sentimental and accept the fact that the oyel belongs to every Nigerian. Simple as ABC.
The oyel belongs to the states. If Nigeria brakes up today the other states will go their way and start life with their own resource. The oyel isn't a no man's property and the states didn't tell you they don't have the expertise to explore it.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by Naijacitizen(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]quote author=OreMI22 post=46532383]

STOP pretending that you are praying for breakup, No northerner ever wants Nigeria to break nor restructure fairly, because you have skewed everything towards the north to gain every wealth of Nigeria while contributing nothing to the national purse.

if the north isn't the big deadly parasite, it would have divided Nigeria long time ago. The north deeply hates Nigeria and the southerners, but just love to feed fat by cheating them off their oil. [/quote][/s]
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by BahdXitixenn: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
VellyG:

Udom Emmanuel is a useless gov. He hasn't done any tin tangible since he came in. Am so pissed

Mumu, sharrup jare. Wetin u sabi?

See as u just say he hasn't done "any tin"

As in... Any tin AT ALL?? Since he came in? Haba...use head b4 u post nah..

U xpect d governor to repeat the spending spree of Akpabio?

Akpabio was into infrastructure, that's why his achievements were obvious. Udom's admin is focused on INDUSTRIALSATION, which zombies like u cannot see fast because u are as confused as buhari.

Udom is working, but silently.

And besides, na only one year in office wey dem dey take judge administration? Minus those months wet d useless Umana take distract d governor.

From ur comment, its obvious dat it will take u approximate 74 years from now to receive sense.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by hansyllo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

Akpabio was into infrastructure, that's why his achievements were obvious. Udom's admin is focused on INDUSTRIALSATION, which zombies like u cannot see fast because u are as confused as buhari.

And besides, na only one year in office wey dem dey take judge administration? Minus those months wet d useless Umana take distract d governor.

From ur comment, its obvious dat it will take u approximate 74 years from now to receive sense.

well said bro. common sense is not common
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by VellyG(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

See as u just say he hasn't done "any tin"

As in... Any tin AT ALL?? Since he came in? Haba...use head b4 u post nah..

Have u made any point ? Is it neecesaary u hurl insults before making Ur point? I really get pissed off when I see ídiots like u defending that useless clown simply because u live on crumbs falling from AKSGH.

Please I want you to list the number of achievements to his credit in terms of industrialization since the past one year. And 4 Ur info don't u ever mention peacock paint Bcoz that's one project that's yet to see the light of day but he's been gallivanting the whole state claiming to have refurbished it.

Mind u am a PDP loyalist , I love to speak the truth . Udom has achieved nothing in the past one year period.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by darelar(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
persius555:
He has serious explaining to do. Bayelsans must rise up and start asking questions.
Bayelsans can't rise up and ask questions because they're coward. The same way they did during Jonathan era that let them not to have any federal projects during is tenure as president. The only person that fight for them is Gbasa. They can only fight non indigen and can't fight or questions their leader once they're not doing the right thing.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by BahdXitixenn: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
VellyG:

Have u made any point ? Is it neecesaary u hurl insults before making Ur point? I really get pissed off when I see ídiots like u defending that useless clown simply because u live on crumbs falling from AKSGH.

Please I want you to list the number of achievements to his credit in terms of industrialization since the past one year. And 4 Ur info don't u ever mention peacock paint Bcoz that's one project that's yet to see the light of day but he's been gallivanting the whole state claiming to have refurbished it.

Mind u am a PDP loyalist , I love to speak the truth . Udom has achieved nothing in the past one year period.

Confused bastard. I no blame u. D problem be say !diots like u no dey read. Na to come Nairaland come post baseless rubbish without proper research.

You just proved that you went to school for nothing.

I recommend you go ask for a refund of your school fee (if at all you're a graduate).

For your information, here are the achievements of that Gov you're mumu-ly hating on: [[[yes you're a smelly ass hater]]]

UDOM'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR AFTER 1 YEAR IN OFFICE...

Ground Breaking Ceremonies
1. DAAR Communications Broadcasting Complex,
Abak
2. Led factory at Itam
3. Shoprite at Ibom Tropicana
4. Automobile Assembly Plant at Itu
ROAD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS APPROVED
1. Ndon Eyo Etinan road
2. 3.5km Ikot Udom with 15m span bridge in
Ibiono Ibom
3. 5km Ikot Usop – Ikot Edeghe – Ikot Ekpuk
road with 30m span bridge in Mkpat Enin
4. 1km Awa Iman road in Onna
5. Construction/remodelling roads in Eket
Metropolis
6. Dualization of Etinan-Onna with two bridges
7. Dualization Ikot Oku Ikono – Etinan road with
Flyover at Ekom Iman
8. Construction of Ikot Ebekpo – Ikot Ebidang
Road in Onna
9. Urbanisation of Oron and drainage control
system
– YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES
1. Special Pilgrimage and Empowerment training
of 100 youth in Isreal for Mechanised Farming
2. Training of 1000 youth on Oracle Database
Administration
3. Training of 329 youth on film production
4. Training of 200 youth on Power Sector
– Interest-free loans of over N2b to thousands
of Akwa Ibom People
– Payment of compensation to over 2000 flood
victims
– 18-20 hours of power supply in areas that
have been connected by PHED
– Payment of outstanding salaries to Primary
School Teachers
– Payment of outstanding gratuities to
Pensioners
– Erosion intervention at
– Remodelling of St. Luke Hospital, Anua
– Revamping of Peacock Paints Industy
– Erosion control is on-going at School of
Nursing, Anua

Now come and wail that Udom has not achieved anything...

FYI, I'm not eating from AKSGH. So I'm not trying to defend Udom. Only thing here is, your comments are nonsensical and lack facts.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
all this ur write up is irrelevant until fed govt starts sharing money made from tomatoes, cocoa, groundnut, yam etc.

So its only equipment and robots that are involved in drilling. People are toiling day and night to drill oil far away south to feed millions of people who know nothing but religion and child bearing.
Try park one side.

Just as I had thought, evading the issue and beating around the bush; why can't you show how the local population in the so called oil producing states are directly involved and therefore responsible for the crude oil revenue generation in their states or how they could in anyway be more productive than the ppl of Katsina state.
Stop making silly statements and arguing ignorantly.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bonechamberlain(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Just as I had thought, evading the issue and beating around the bush; why can't you show how the local population in the so called oil producing states are directly involved and therefore responsible for the crude oil revenue generation in their states or how they could in anyway be more productive than the ppl of Katsina state.
Stop making silly statements and arguing ignorantly.
u are the person arguing ignorantly at the same time begging the question. google and see the number of employed people in the oil states and how much those states generate then compare it to katsina. Don't expect me to spoon feed u with information, I believe u are good with the internet, so google it.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by VellyG(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

Confused bastard. I no blame u. D problem be say !diots like u no dey read. Na to come Nairaland come post baseless rubbish without proper research.

You just proved that you went to school for nothing.

I recommend you go ask for a refund of your school fee (if at all you're a graduate).

For your information, here are the achievements of that Gov you're mumu-ly hating on: [[[yes you're a smelly ass hater]]]

UDOM'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR AFTER 100 DAYS IN OFFICE...

Ground Breaking Ceremonies
1. DAAR Communications Broadcasting Complex,
Abak
2. Led factory at Itam
3. Shoprite at Ibom Tropicana
4. Automobile Assembly Plant at Itu
ROAD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS APPROVED
1. Ndon Eyo Etinan road
2. 3.5km Ikot Udom with 15m span bridge in
Ibiono Ibom
3. 5km Ikot Usop – Ikot Edeghe – Ikot Ekpuk
road with 30m span bridge in Mkpat Enin
4. 1km Awa Iman road in Onna
5. Construction/remodelling roads in Eket
Metropolis
6. Dualization of Etinan-Onna with two bridges
7. Dualization Ikot Oku Ikono – Etinan road with
Flyover at Ekom Iman
8. Construction of Ikot Ebekpo – Ikot Ebidang
Road in Onna
9. Urbanisation of Oron and drainage control
system
– YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMMES
1. Special Pilgrimage and Empowerment training
of 100 youth in Isreal for Mechanised Farming
2. Training of 1000 youth on Oracle Database
Administration
3. Training of 329 youth on film production
4. Training of 200 youth on Power Sector
– Interest-free loans of over N2b to thousands
of Akwa Ibom People
– Payment of compensation to over 2000 flood
victims
– 18-20 hours of power supply in areas that
have been connected by PHED
– Payment of outstanding salaries to Primary
School Teachers
– Payment of outstanding gratuities to
Pensioners
– Erosion intervention at
– Remodelling of St. Luke Hospital, Anua
– Revamping of Peacock Paints Industy
– Erosion control is on-going at School of
Nursing, Anua

Now come and wail that Udom has not achieved anything...

FYI, I'm not eating from AKSGH. So I'm not trying to defend Udom. Only thing here is, your comments are nonsensical and lack facts.

You are a complete waste of sperm , a vagabond and a miserable sycophant . who do u think u can deceive? Which automobile industry are u talking about ? A place that has been left with weeds to take over ? Why are u giving us list of proposed projects ?
And again am seeing shoprite on that list , who the hell are u can deceiving ? You think we don't live in akwaibom or what .. You go wait tire for Shoprite keep deceiving Urself.
I even warned u not to mention peacock paint Bcoz am involved in it but Bcoz u choose to defend Ur pay master u still did..you are just a shameless idiot.
And please don't ever mention me again .. Akpa amu
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u are the person arguing ignorantly at the same time begging the question. google and see the number of employed people in the oil states and how much those states generate then compare it to katsina. Don't expect me to spoon feed u with information, I believe u are good with the internet, so google it.

The onus is on you to show proof, usually a link, original data, documents or any other evidence that supports your argument otherwise, as I already suspected, all you said had to be judged as only personal opinion as against real factual information.
I am not obliged to google anything or prepared to play hide and seek; provide the link for everybody to see or STFU.

Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bonechamberlain(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

The onus is on you to show proof, usually a link, original data, documents or any other evidence that supports your argument otherwise, as I already suspected, all you said had to be judged as only personal opinion as against real factual information.
I am not obliged to google anything or prepared to play hide and seek; provide the link for everybody to see or STFU.
abokii go and rest. Whether u like it or not your people know nothing but religion and child bearing. Producing an unproductive population they can't feed, creating unnecessary headache for hardworking population in the south, that's y u want this continuous sharing of money among states to continue. It would soon end then if u like marry ten thousand wives and have 5million children
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by 989900E: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
None of them has any reason to be owing workers, especially states like Ekiti (2.5 m population), Bayelsa (2.0 m population), and Ondo(3.5 m population).
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
abokii go and rest. Whether u like it or not your people know nothing but religion and child bearing. Producing an unproductive population they can't feed, creating unnecessary headache for hardworking population in the south, that's y u want this continuous sharing of money among states to continue. It would soon end then if u like marry ten thousand wives and have 5million children

I have just succeeded in bringing you out of the closet and exposing you for who you truly are: a real big ignorant bigot, caught in the act of spreading misinformation against a ppl at the centre of his hatred.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bonechamberlain(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I have just succeeded in bringing you out of the closet and exposing you for who you truly are: a real big ignorant bigot, caught in the act of spreading misinformation against a ppl at the centre of his hatred.
OK, Mr bigot dictector, like I have said don't continue to hope for money to be shared like this to you or your masters cause it would surely end someday, start saving for the rainy days. Parasites!
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by decomaniaboss(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
logicab:
Your comparison is flawed. Food from the Middle Belt is private business and the income accrues to private pockets. Oil revenue accrues to the pocket of the Federal Government who then decide to share based on shady parameters to states and local governments. Apples and oranges.
pls do explain to them again and again!!! There all dumb it seems!!!
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
OK, Mr bigot dictector, like I have said don't continue to hope for money to be shared like this to you or your masters cause it would surely end someday, start saving for the rainy days. Parasites!

I can see they didn't teach you how to spell correctly let alone the meaning of the word parasite; because if they had you would have realised that it isn't applicable here - though I am sure you have been misled into believing so; all the more reason why you will continue to be an ignorant bigot.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bajirao(m): 3:39am On Jun 15, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I can see they didn't teach you how to spell correctly let alone the meaning of the word parasite; because if they had you would have realised that it isn't applicable here - though I am sure you have been misled into believing so; all the more reason why you will continue to be an ignorant bigot.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if the likes of sardauna and tafawa balewa were still alive there is no way southerners will be calling the north parasitic. Unfortunately bastards from the east murdered them in cold blood.
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by bonechamberlain(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

OK parasites
Re: Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office by BahdXitixenn: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
VellyG:

My name is VellyG. I'm a complete waste of sperm, a vagabond and a miserable sycophant. I'm the single most clueless f00l on NL.

Mods, abeg mek una block me oo. cc lalasticlala, abeg block me. I'm a madman.

Naija must break. Muslims are fools. Ramadan is a waste of tym carried by id!ots. Prophet Mohammed is dullard who doesn't exist.

I am just a shameless i-diot... Akpa amu

I see

Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / NBM Of Africa To BBC: We Are Not Cultists, Your Documentary Is Libelous / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80