Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano (2105 Views)

Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / What I Saw In An Airline Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Hafsat24(f): 5:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello nairalanders.. Please help suggest an airline that travels from Abuja to kano other than Arik air..I've been googling but Arik is the only one that pops up..I flew aero last year though from kano to abuja and back..but on their site..I can't find an option for kano..I intend booking against next month for my trip..
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.. smiley
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Portsmouth86(f): 6:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Hafsat24:
Hello nairalanders.. Please help suggest an airline that travels from Abuja to kano other than Arik air..I've been googling but Arik is the only one that pops up..I flew aero last year though from kano to abuja and back..but on their site..I can't find an option for kano..I intend booking against next month for my trip..

Med-View airlines

They fly on Saturdays between Abuja and Kano

http://medviewairline.com/

Aero offers safe and reliable scheduled flight services to various destinations domestically and in Africa namely:
Abuja
Accra
Asaba
Benin
Calabar
Enugu
Kaduna
Kano
Lagos
Owerri
Port Harcourt(Omagwa Int’l Airport)
Port Harcourt (NAF Base)
Sokoto
Warri
Uyo

Note: many airlines change their destinations they fly to/from especially if there is not a demand for them
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Hafsat24(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Portsmouth86:

Med-View airlines

They fly on Saturdays between Abuja and Kano

http://medviewairline.com/

Aero offers safe and reliable scheduled flight services to various destinations domestically and in Africa namely:
Abuja
Accra
Asaba
Benin
Calabar
Enugu
Kaduna
Kano
Lagos

Owerri
Port Harcourt(Omagwa Int’l Airport)
Port Harcourt (NAF Base)
Sokoto
Warri
Uyo

Note: many airlines change their destinations they fly to/from especially if there is not a demand for them
Thanks plenty
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Hafsat24(f): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Thank you dear Portsmouth86.. I will check it out now..meanwhile your explanation makes perfect sense..I guess that's why I can find Kano-Abuja, and no Abuja-Kano on aero.. Thanks alot smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Hafsat24(f): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
@Portsmouth86.. I just tried booking on medview I was unable to..so I called them and they said they have no flights going to kano for now undecided..
Pls anyone else with a suggestion..do help..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by bolajiboi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hafsat24:
@Portsmouth86.. I just tried booking on medview I was unable to..so I called them and they said they have no flights going to kano for now undecided..
Pls anyone else with a suggestion..do help..

Try Azman air they flight from abuja to kano
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Hafsat24(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
[b][/b]l
bolajiboi:

OK thanks..lemme try it out
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by flowjoe: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
bolajiboi:

yeah, dey fly kano /kaduna very frequently as kano is deir hub

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Portsmouth86(f): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Hafsat24:
Thank you dear Portsmouth86.. I will check it out now..meanwhile your explanation makes perfect sense..I guess that's why I can find Kano-Abuja, and no Abuja-Kano on aero.. Thanks alot smiley

That's ok, I'm a travel consultant so i can find live flight info any time smiley

Not heard of Azman personally though, they seem ok from what I have read

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by kenobi007(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hafsat24:
I don't knw about flights but I can get you cheap hotel reservation without any 3rd party charge. All you pay for is the hotel fee. Contact on signature
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by kenobi007(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Portsmouth86:

That's ok, I'm a travel consultant so i can find live flight info any time smiley

Not heard of Azman personally though, they seem ok from what I have read
If u are a flight consultant and u don't knw azman then u not doing Ur job
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Portsmouth86(f): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2016
kenobi007:

If u are a flight consultant and u don't knw azman then u not doing Ur job

That is a bit below the belt, i am a Travel consultant for a start, not a flight consultant and I service Australia, Asia and the Middle East thank you very much

Nigeria Domestic Airlines is not a market that I work with, the world is a massive place with Many airlines and to be fair even my Nigerian family have never heard of them and they are not that big and are not even on our GDS system smiley

instead I was merely helping a fellow Nairalander so mind your own business will you.

I searched on our GDS (Worldspan) and the only airlines that come up is Hahn Air systems and Arik (Hahn Air I selected and this is operated by Medview)

I looked for multiple dates and every day of the week and only the same airlines come up. Screenshot for your information

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Kunleoduwole(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Aero Contractors has commenced flights from abuja to kano, yesterday 20-06-2016 ,was its inaugural flight.pls check the website again. www.flyaero.com.
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by kenobi007(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Portsmouth86:

That is a bit below the belt, i am a Travel consultant for a start, not a flight consultant and I service Australia, Asia and the Middle East thank you very much

Nigeria Domestic Airlines is not a market that I work with, the world is a massive place with Many airlines and to be fair even my Nigerian family have never heard of them and they are not that big and are not even on our GDS system smiley

instead I was merely helping a fellow Nairalander so mind your own business will you.

I searched on our GDS (Worldspan) and the only airlines that come up is Hahn Air systems and Arik (Hahn Air I selected and this is operated by Medview)

I looked for multiple dates and every day of the week and only the same airlines come up. Screenshot for your information
Sorry for hitting below the belt that's not how I meant it to look like. Accept my apologies.
You deal with middle east. Interesting. Do you knw middle east airlines (MEA). ??

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by Portsmouth86(f): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2016
kenobi007:

Sorry for hitting below the belt that's not how I meant it to look like. Accept my apologies.
You deal with middle east. Interesting. Do you knw middle east airlines (MEA). ??

Apology accepted smiley

Yes I work with many airlines smiley

The company I work for American I work in the UK serving Australia, Asia and Middle East, (our client being Citibank)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by gistcity(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano by eyems: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful / Total Blackout Experienced At Abuja International Airport. See Photos / Archaeologists Discovered Remain Of Explorer Who Named Australia In London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.