Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful (2107 Views)

Hotel Booking Confirmation Letter / 10 Things UK Illegal Immigrants Cannot Do - Is UK That Worth It Anymore? / Can You Renew A Nigerian Passport in the UK that is still valid For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by kim4real: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Good Day everyone,
i got a confirmation letter from AIT uk, that my appeal was successful / allowed .But i
contact the School i made the application from in uk and was told that there name is no
longer in UK Border Agency list,that they are trying to get it back very soon.
i made the appeal application in december 2008 and was successful in novermber 2009.

"i will like to no if i can apply for another school which is on UK Border Agency list,on
the same couse.based on my confirmation letter from AIT uk, that my appeal was successful,
so that i can get addimmision for JANUARY 2010."

The School has promised to pay me back my money asap.

thank you for your understanding.

john

hope to read from you asap.
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by hadexman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
Congratulation
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by tunnytox(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
You can apply to another college and use their offer of admission for your visa it is allowed by the High Commission however, this is not the end please try to be prepared for many other documents the embasy may require
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by blackspade(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
Congratulations.
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by symbian03(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
Congratulations man, @ least your patient Dog eat something better that bone;-)
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by kim4real: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2009
thanks,pls whatother documents do u think the embasy will require for.
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by tunnytox(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
kim4real:

thanks,pls whatother documents do u think the embasy will require for.

apart from your current offer of admission from a registered college with the UKBA, the embassy will very much likely request for an updated bank statement of your sponsor. Please make sure this bank statement is genuine and provable, if possible get a bank letter to back it up. I'm saying this because a cousin of mine who won his appeal but couldn't get hold of the sponsor's bank statement he used earlier merely went ahead to 'manufacture' a replica of the sponsor's bank statement thinking that the embassy will not confirm the statement. The statement was found to be false and he was refused.

Hopefully if you can provide these 2 vital documents together with your passport I believe you'll get your visa with the grace of God. If the embassy need any more documents they'll surelly let you know.

Goodluck
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by Flavio: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
@TUNNYTOX

Hi, I must commend you for your expertise and vast knowledge. Im new to this forum, so please pardon me.

Would it be ok if I ask you a question or two as I need some advice.

Regards
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by tunnytox(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Flavio
pls feel free to ask your questions
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by Flavio: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
Kind Regards
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by tunnytox(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Flavio

Firstly, i want to assure you that this situation is not perculiar to you alone, there was a particular couple who had a similar situation like yours, the husband returned to Nigeria to make an application and the visa was granted after some thorough interview. I will post the youtube link of this story as soon as i find it.

Secondly, my advise to you will be to get married to your sweetheart first and make sure you have adequate evidences of your relationship for the past 2 years if possible. These evidences might be in any form like emails, letters, photographs and even travel tickets the list is not exhaustive. Also, while making your application be very honest about all your past immigration history and hopefully i believe with grace of God you'll get your visa.

One thing I'll also want to say to you is never to lose hope once your relationship is genuine and you can possible prove it to a large extent I believe your visa will be granted.

goodluc
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by segzeybaba(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
Flavio:

@Tunnytox.

Thanks for your response.

I was issued a uk 6 month visit visa in 2001. I was 19 years old then. Due to bad advice and circumstances beyond my control, I overstayed my visa. In 2004, I sent my passport home and a new valid visit visa was applied for in my absence, another 6 month visit visa was issued on my passport. My intention was to travel home perharps with a travel certificate and then use my newly issued visit visa to re-enter the uk. Unfortunately, I ran into some financial difficulties and was unable to travel.

My new visa expired and my passport was still at home. In 2009, My girlfriend and I decided to travel home and reapply for a new visa. A friend of mine brought my passport for me and I flew home in may this year. On exit at heathrow airport, I was seen by an immigration officer who checked my passport , saw i'd overstayed and issued me with a form "151a", which Im perhaps sure your aware of.

The immigration officer endorsed my passport and put a line over my visas (which indicates cancelling my visas), and said il let you get on the flight but asked me, "do you have a british girlfriend" I replied yes, he then said "my friend, go back to lagos, tell your girlfriend to come,get married to her and apply for a spousal visa" "be honest with them, dont try play anytricks or change your name or id or whatever" "they are quite compassionate and cherish honesty, just be truthful"

My partner and I have been in a relationship for two years and she is a british citizen by birth. She has come nigeria to visit me 4 times since Iv been here , (which all shows in her passport) and we'r planning to do a quiet court wedding in january and then apply for a spousal visa perhaps by february.

I apologise my story is long, but to summarise it. IV OVERSTAYED IN THE UK FOR 8 YRS AND WISH TO APPLY FOR A SPOUSAL VISA . Im sure you'v perhaps come accross complicated cases like this before, but what can you advise me and what tips can you give regarding our future spousal application.

Kind Regards

just make sure u are honest with this people at BHC and make sure yu can provide and meet the accommodation and maintenance requirements.
try keep all the evidence of your relationship subsisting like petty petty stuffs like airtickets, email, phone records, facebook messages and so on
Goodluck anyways
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by tunnytox(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4g7eR2cmJM&feature=related

that's the youtube link for the Nigerian couple
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by Flavio: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
cool
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by kim4real: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
thank u for ur help.the bank statement i use for d 1st i.e january 2009 application was not genuine but was on my father's name (sponsor)pasonal bank statement with about 4m.but the new bank statement i want to use now in genuine and provable.with about 1.3m with my father's company name on it.
pls can i use ds bank statement, of 1.3m

thanks
Re: Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful by ELDERLAGON: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
@kim4real,
please be careful when using an account that is not personal account.Under the law,a limited liability company's account is regarded as detached from the personal account.Even if your father is the owner of the company the law sees it differently.The company is a purely legal entity.However in a sole proprietorship the situation is different.If the company is a limited liability company and you insist on using the company's account ,ensure you submit the Company's Board Resolution approving that the account should be used in funding your studies.Whether it is sole proprietorship account or limited liability, ,I am of the opinion that the money at your disposal may not be enough for study purpose in the UK and may affect your dad's business operation.

(1) (Reply)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / 221g Refusal And Remedy / Archaeologists Discovered Remain Of Explorer Who Named Australia In London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.