Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Aduke Has Got The Grove You Will Love 24/7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aduke Has Got The Grove You Will Love 24/7 (830 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Which Actor Has Got The Most Swag In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aduke Has Got The Grove You Will Love 24/7 by Orikinla(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Ayobamidele Aladekomo, aka "Aduke" is one of the fast rising young female musicians in Nigeria, a great young woman with a great voice and also sexy too.

Ilove her seeing her performing live at the world premiere of Femi Odugbemi's "Gidi Blues" on Saturday night of June 4, 2016, at the Federal Palace Hotel on Victoria Island in Lagos city, Nigeria. As she rocked us, I said I have to capture her in motion picture. So, I did so and I put the video on my Instagram page of Orikinla

Re: Aduke Has Got The Grove You Will Love 24/7 by Starlet50(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Op

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocks It Better - GEJ Or PMB / Check Out This Conversation Between Michelle Obama And James Corden / See What Comedians Did To Dede One Day...am Shocked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.