Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,326 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different (35805 Views)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by MaQuin(f): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
The media personality who turned 33 today released new photos to mark it..
He wrote on his instagram page :

"On my birthday, I celebrate ME!
On my special day,
I'm thinking of all the wonderful things I am
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate my unconquerable spirit,
that lets me meet every challengewith confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire my sensitivity.
I see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and I meet them,
out of my deep and caring heart,
out of my wisdom,
out of my strength.
I treasure my uniqueness;
There is no one else like me,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate ME, respect ME,
cherish ME, look up to ME.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for ME;
Cos I f**king deserve it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI "RAJEEV-RAJA" EDUN."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGleeicqhUs/?hl=en

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by RoyalBlak007: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
cool
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by flawlessT(f): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
He looks better than wat I use to see b4 now

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Twaci(f): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
How can he be so handsome and yet so repulsive?

Happy birthday cutie kiss

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Fadedjeans: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Denrele is a fine man. Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Smellymouth: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Is this Denrele? shocked shocked

Denrele aka Weyrele should just live his life the way he wants it.

He is a talented and hardworking youngman who is hustling to make a living with his own brand of madness.

So long as he doesn't chyke me wen we meet in d club , I don't give a fvck what he does with his sex life.

[img]http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/NWZK-HoDTVJmJY5peLTWj5PMWfg=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/3f2c417ac386a6fc_giphy-1/i/toast-Tyrion-Lannister-best-ally-Seven-Kingdoms.gif[/img]

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by THONZE(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
WOW....FINE....BOY...ANTH.... THE GUY IS NOW LOOKING RESPONSIBLE....THAT IS NICE BRO.... HBD....WULLNP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Eeeheeen this is what we call fashion.

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by looseweight: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Hbd
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Proffdada: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
One serious picture is a telltale sign of more crazy ones to come grin
HBD!
BTW he looks like the GUY denrenle is dating grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Daraph(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Gay!!!
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by SleekyGee(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
This guy is not looking different at all. Didn't he say he's getting married soon

Hope it's not what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by benedictnsi(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Appy bday....
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by yusaze807: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
hbd

See more of his Dapper looks as He shares more Birthday pics @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/denrele-celebrates-his-33rd-birthday.html
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Good for him!

This moon sef.....

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by olayinka807: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
H
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by MadCow1: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016

15 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Divineluv14(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
HBD. The cake tho undecided
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by OMOTOWO(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Denrele iyawo charly boy..
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by fortunechy(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
hbd the gay
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
HBD bruh, let the closeted fags_ with tiny dickks and even tinier brains keep hating on your success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Twizzy30(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Daraph:
Gay!!!
For GAY grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by yeyeboi(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Na now u resemble person. grin
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by carammel(f): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
This guy is handsome,he looks better this way than the usual madwomam he chose to look like.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by pmc01(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Still looks gay, but a brutal one in this case.

# just passing by.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by yungbillionaire(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
We all just have to admit dat he looks dope.... I was actually quite disappointed... Came in to see what next level of madness he wud display but d brother was dope in his fashion sense and style... God bless u and may his grace make u better... Shout out to all June born including my humble self.

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Peacetemi: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
cool cool shocked

Even smellymouth was so shocked by the pics he forgot his trademark

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by Rossonero: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Thinking he would have gathered more success with this HOT look. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
this guy wanna metamorph to woman by fire by force. i keep wondering f God had created you a woman would u be able to stand what guys would have done to your honey well?
Re: Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different by okuneddie(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
so this guy dey my hometown right now in Osun state. We got the first private and best golf ground in Naija.......Meanwhile......

Two men and a woman went into a bar...
"What is your name?" the barman asked the first
man.
"Tejiri" Was the reply.
"How had your day been Tejiri?".
"Great! I've been in and out of pool all day, what
more could a man want?".
"What's your name?" He asked the second man.
"Tega" Was the reply. "And I've been in and out
of pool all day as well."
He then turned to the woman and said, "I
suppose you are Tema."
"No." She said batting her eyelids, "My name is
pool!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.