Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) (1746 Views)

Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by MaQuin(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2016
What are your thoughts on this interesting cover? creative or nah?

http://www.maquinsblog.com/2016/06/wizkid-sits-on-toilet-on-new-cover-of.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Weird.

Truth be told, I had my mind elsewhere. The pounds tissue paper didn't even get my attention.
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
dude be looking for girls with big ass..see his small ass...Aunty Linda come see your boo
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Olypeppy:
dude be looking for girls with big ass..see his small ass...Aunty Linda come see your boo
clap for urself...u have make me to forget what i want to type
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
Weird.

Truth be told, I had my mind elsewhere. The dollar bill tissue paper didn't even get my attention.

it's pounds lol
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
This ain't creative at all, it's bizarre !
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
See TISSUE paper.....gringringrin

Na dis kind tissue paper, I dey use for my dream......gringringrin

Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

it's pounds lol
Thanks for the correction dear smiley
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
Weird.

Truth be told, I had my mind elsewhere. The dollar bill tissue paper didn't even get my attention.

Lol..... Na so babymama d take start ooo.... Keep looking at the tissue paper... Just kwantinue
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by simplyglow: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016
This most be the worst picture of wizkid ever shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Na so babymama d take start ooo.... Keep looking at the tissue paper... Just kwantinue
Hector who did this to you? sad
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks for the correction dear smiley

You are welcome smiley
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:

Hahahhaha.... No be only Héctor na hércules
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Nature8(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol..
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by talk2alabama: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Twaci:
dats not me jor.. I am not benedictnsi!
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Twaci(f): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
dats not me jor.. I am not benedictnsi!
cheesy OK dear. Sorry.

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by Junki04(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Expensive Sh1t
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
are they insinuating that he shits gold... the kind smell wey gode ooze from wizkids anus go smell pass gutter water mixed with raw eggs
Re: Wizkid Sits On Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (photos) by talk2alabama: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy OK dear. Sorry.

Happy Sunday smiley
smiley u knw if I have any new moniker, I always let y'all knw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit / Adunni Ade, Denrele, Melvin Oduah Others Attend Beverly Osu’s Birthday / Nigerian Guy That Dresses Like A Woman Says He Is Not Competing With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.