Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (85503 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by agugi01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
anonymousreport:
yes, she cam. She would even get paid if she can take the FG and aljazera to court for insults on her person. Why hasn't she done that?

She need to tell us how much she earn from birth till date that will make her to afford those things ...mumu...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
so your uncle Abacha, Babangida, Danjuma, Buhari, Sultan Bello, Mamman Vatsa, Alhaji Alhaji, Abubaker Atiku, El Rufai, Adamu Ciroma, are saints? will you shut up there?

Ahmedhussain3463:
diezani should b immortalise for young generation coming to see people who had shortchange and deny dem a decent living in their own country|

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
you have alleged ....go and proof she stole!
agugi01:

She need to tell us how much she earn from birth till date that will make her to afford those things ...mumu...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
jaybee3:

Like how much do you think her position at Shell would have earned her as far as remuneration is concerned?

Here is a clue, the CEO of shell earns a salary in the region of £1M per annum.

Let's even assume the following:
her total earnings plus benefits was in the region of $2M per annum,
She didn't have any expenditure whatsoever and thus saved the entire cash earned during the entire stint at shell (<10 years. she joined in '92, had some gaps in between for professional studies abroad and only did a 1 year stint as an Exec director)

Do you still think she had be able to afford a building reportedly worth $18M without engaging in corrupt practices?

Remuneration for Shell executive directors (She was a director for less than 2 years before she became a minister):
http://reports.shell.com/annual-report/2014/governance/directors-remuneration-report/remuneration-policy/executive-directors.php
Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Maski87: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is the original armed robber

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
WHO VALUED AT $18 million? Lai Moh'd?

So you think they had just pluck out a figure from thin air?

It's not difficult to determine the cost per square meter of houses in certain areas ya know
It's even very easy to ascertain the cost of the land the house gracefully sits on

How about them looking at cost of comparable houses in the open market?

Are you still with me?

Geeeeezzzzzz

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
just drinking the kool aid...zombies I pity these youths who just jump at nonsense news ... Nonsense news!

plaetton:

I already have a future. I use my brain.

I pity your lot who have mortgaged their brains , their analytical thinkinf potentials for the EFCC's weekly DOPE FIX.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by 989900: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Over $10b loot traced to her and her cronies alone! Didn't you guys watch the video?

Diezani has lawyers who should be able to go ahead and sue Magu, EFCC, and Al Jazeera for defamation.

All her houses busted, from Lagos to London, to Abuja, are all full of cash and immoral jewelries.

And you wonder why she could stoop so low to hitch a first class flight on BA, just to beg/bribe Bubu before the swearing-in.

Shell my a$$.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
using PMB"s evil fx rate...deflate it using GEJ's rate!
jaybee3:

So you think they had just pluck out a figure from thin air?

It's not difficult to determine the cost per square meter of houses in certain areas ya know
It's even very easy to ascertain the cost of the land the house gracefully sits on

How about them looking at cost of comparable houses in the open market?

Are you still with me?

Geeeeezzzzzz
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by gogo2479: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Another APC method of diverting attention of poor masses away from their daily suffering cause by their incompetence in governance.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
so your uncle Abacha, Babangida, Danjuma, Buhari, Sultan Bello, Mamman Vatsa, Alhaji Alhaji, Abubaker Atiku, El Rufai, Adamu Ciroma, are saints? will you shut up there?

d pblem i av wit u guys is dt u cnt comment wit out attacking|we are talking abt thief whose activities had affect me and u, bt u r hare defending|continue to celebrate ur thiefs in south |
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by plaetton: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:

I am not the one responsible for your frustration bro.

Oh bros, I don't deny that I am frustrated.
Aren't you?

Who isn't frustrated in Nigeria watching the beginning of what is surely going to be an intractable tragic comedy in governance ?

Who? undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by nkemjacob2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na so

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
false news....false news!
989900:
Over $10b loot traced to her and her cronies alone! Didn't you guys watch the video?

Diezani has lawyers who should be able to go ahead and sue Magu, EFCC, and Al Jazeera for defamation.

All her houses busted, from Lagos to London, to Abuja, are all full of cash and immoral jewelries.

And you wonder why she could stoop so low to hitch a first class flight on BA, just to beg/bribe Bubu before the swearing-in.

Shell my a$$.

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oojehshez(f): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
to think t we were complaining about economic recession
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
stealing is income redistribution!

Ahmedhussain3463:
d pblem i av wit u guys is dt u cnt comment wit out attacking|we are talking abt thief whose activities had affect me and u, bt u r hare defending|continue to celebrate ur thiefs in south |
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by anonimi: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who assessed the house to be worth $18 million?
Is it based on the land use CHARGE/ASSESSMENT/TAX paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by plaetton: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
anonymousreport:
and it aired on Aljazera. Why hasn't Alison taken EFCC and Aljazera to court.

Kindergarten logic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
EFCC is a lying organisation....they should be transparent and stop mudslinging Magu is playing with serious fire!

You should at least try to counter their presented facts with your own superior fact or whatever don't you think?

Surely, you don't expect us to believe you over them if the following statements are true:
EFCC staff are mostly trained as financial forensic analyst,
They have dedicated legal department meaning they understand the risks of making phantom claims they are unable to back up,
They have reputation to uphold as a sensitive organisation like that wouldn't want to lose the goodwill afforded to them by the populace

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
not the first time....we will survive...let the northerners drop what they have stolen too Abdul rasheed maina with billions of pension money has been pardoned quietly...

oojehshez:
to think t we were complaining about economic recession

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by anonymousreport: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
so you never heard him say working 4 Nigeria is retardatio.n 2 his career?
Oga, that's not th debate here. He chose to, perhaps the sacrifice for being patriotic . Would you say Alison did well ?We don't see her move up an down like her other colleagues do. I know you will say cancer- but we all remember how she was so desperate to talk to the president sometime ago. Who does that if not someone guilty of something.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oviejnr(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
That goat ate our yam, she should start vomiting it asap!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by fairheven: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Men! I love the "peacock-like" flower. where can I get such flower around?

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
adonkia!
anonymousreport:
Oga, that's not th debate here. He chose to, perhaps the sacrifice for being patriotic . Would you say Alison did well ?We don't see her move up an down like her other colleagues do. I know you will say cancer- but we all remember how she was so desperate to talk to the president sometime ago. Who does that if not someone guilty of something.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by coolhumble(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
plaetton:

Aren't you smart enough to recognize a fake story when you see and read it ?

Where is the house that is worth $18m ?
Who did the valuation ?
When did $ become our national currency with which to value assets?

People should get a brain.

You should get a brain and also get real.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
EFCC is a lying organisation....they should be transparent and stop mudslinging Magu is playing with serious fire!

You should at least try to counter their presented facts with your own superior fact or whatever don't you think?

Surely, you don't expect us to believe you over them if the following statements are true:
They have dedicated legal department meaning they understand the risks of making phantom claims they are unable to back up,
They have reputation to uphold as a sensitive organisation like that wouldn't want to lose the goodwill afforded to them by the populace

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
trained my ass... where is abdul rasheed maina?

jaybee3:

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
If true, the total worth of this house can build, at least, two world class materials characterization centers (maybe one in Abj and another in Lag) to infinitely boost science research and education in this fucking useless country.

The sickening part is that many Nigerians (politicians or not, thieves or not) are worth far more than this. The country has enough money to build a proper society but her wealth are in the coffers of the privileged, greedy, amoral, unenlightened and short sighted few.

I re-emphasize, it really doesn't matter how the wealth is obtained. If you're a billionaire and your environment and society is horseshit, then you have a responsibility to make your home and your society a better place. It's simply the right thing to do - whichever moral philosophy you go by.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by mmsen: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
kenkenn:
If it's in a Military gov't, this woman by now willbe sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad

You mean the same military government headed by Abacha, Babangida, Buhari, Obasanjo and friends?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
this country is dead and buried unless it is restructured... if a go dia a go chop da whole money circulate am 4 ma community.... REALISM!
LucifersTongue:
If true, the total worth of this house can build, at least, two world class materials characterization centers (maybe one in Abj and another in Lag) to infinitely boost science research and education in this fucking useless country.

The sickening part is that many Nigerians (politicians or not, thieves or not) are worth far more than this. The country has enough money to build a proper society but her wealth are in the coffers of the privileged, greedy, amoral, unenlightened and short sighted few.

I re-emphasize, it really doesn't matter how the wealth is obtained. If you're a billionaire and your environment and society is horseshit, then you have a responsibility to make your home and your society a better place. It's simply the right thing to do - whichever moral philosophy you go by.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
mmsen:

You mean the same military government headed by Abacha, Buhari and his suitcases, Gowon, Murtala, Babangida, Buhari, Obasanjo and friends?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by plaetton: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
just drinking the kool aid...zombies I pity these youths who just jump at nonsense news ... Nonsense news!

You would surprised that a lot of the people feeding on this shiit are educated people, whose educational experience should easily enable them the ability to separate the wheat from the Shaff.

What a pitiful state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.